Teen killed, teen friend charged

Teen killed, teen friend charged

There are 3 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from May 17, 2008, titled Teen killed, teen friend charged. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

This morning Lakeland Police tell us a 13 year old middle school student is now charged with the 2nd degree murder of his 13 year old friend, Kristian Marrero-Cassola. Officers arrested Tarrod Russell and took ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

polkcounty

Hernando, FL

#1 May 23, 2008
..hes a good kid....from being around him he has always told people when they asked they he is innocent....to me it dont seem as if tarrod could do something like this......FREE TARROD RUSSELL HES INNOCENT
angel skaggs

Winter Haven, FL

#2 Nov 21, 2008
he is super guilty
how the hell is he innocent he took the knife and stabbed him...that sounds GUILTY to me
he should rott in prison for life but for people like yall he gets out in ten years

stupid
johnny lee russell

Plant City, FL

#3 Jul 19, 2012
sorry for sending this message so late but if no one knows tarrod is my first brother and i really love him but i just do not know was on his mind then and i just wish that i could have been there when this happend and i garentee everyone i could have hepled to stop it. p.s. i love you bro. johnny!!!!!
[7/19/2012]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Walmart employees charged with restrainin... 4 hr Benny 5
Cara Murphy, Brittini Hardcastle (Mar '11) Aug 20 Christian Wojack 20
Review: Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park (Feb '14) Aug 16 Trucker 8
Christian gf cheated on me, What should i do (Dec '15) Aug 2 try to real 16
Semis on Coronet Jul 26 NoHighway 1
Late 70's Rock Festival at race track? (Aug '09) Jul '16 Planefella 61
News Lakeland Seeking Ways To Handle Homelessness (Jul '10) Jul '16 julie 15

Lakeland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance