Fla. teen in bullying case: 'I do not...

Fla. teen in bullying case: 'I do not feel I did anything wrong'

There are 1 comment on the News10.net story from Nov 21, 2013, titled Fla. teen in bullying case: 'I do not feel I did anything wrong'. In it, News10.net reports that:

One of two teens who had faced bullying charges related to the suicide of a classmate said Thursday she did not do anything wrong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10.net.

Mary Clagett

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2013
How easy it is to deny your wrong doing. What if it had been your child. You would be all over this. Shame on these girls and there parents. How can u be so callus. The lawyers are only in it for the publicity. They don't care about a child dying and being bullied. Shame shame on all of u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
interesting Sun Aaron 1
moving to lakeland Jan 6 253Wanda 2
News Family of Teen Mourns Dreams Cut Short (Jul '06) Dec 27 Sebrina Craig 6
News 18-year-old arrested in Lakeland double homicide (Mar '08) Dec '16 Anonymous 39
Lakeland Electric (Feb '06) Dec '16 Just saying 114
News Bernard and Janice Caffary of Lakeland, Fla. po... (Mar '15) Dec '16 JANICE CAFFARY 2
Snapchat Name Xchange (Dec '13) Nov '16 Blastingrobin 19

Lakeland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeland Mortgages