hand over mouth fetish
ray dotson

Pikeville, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2010
I have this fetish for when a female covers my mouth with her hand...is this normal?...if there is any girls in the Lakeland area who would like to do this to me feel free to let me know.
Dr Dickson

Lakeland, FL

#2 Oct 6, 2010
This is called hand over mouth smuther or Homosmother, and it's one of the symptoms of Latent Homosexuality. Most women find this practice disgusting so my advice would be to stop fighting your homosexual urges and go back to frequenting Gay bars again.
ray dotson

Pikeville, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2010
well brother i have no homosexual urges and am not attracted to a man in any way shape or form this is just a fetish i believe everybody has there different kind of fetish...so personaly quit trying to act like a doctor because you really look like a jackass.
Inspector Blevins

Bartow, FL

#4 Oct 6, 2010
Mr. Dotson,
Solicitation is a violation internet protocol even in Kentucky. We have noted your IP address.
834.774 Soliciting, accosting, or inviting to commit an immoral homosexual act;
A person 16 years of age or older who accosts, solicits, or invites another person in a public place or in or from a building or vehicle, by word, gesture, or any other means, to commit any lewd or indecent act, is guilty of being a dumbass as provided in section 571.
You are too asinine to use the internet unsupervised. Please voluntarily turn in your modem or we may be forced to suspend your internet privileges.
Inspector Blevins,
Internet Relevency Board

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

#5 Oct 9, 2010
Dr Dickson wrote:
This is called hand over mouth smuther or Homosmother, and it's one of the symptoms of Latent Homosexuality. Most women find this practice disgusting so my advice would be to stop fighting your homosexual urges and go back to frequenting Gay bars again.
you sure seem to know a lot about the gay world....really makes a person wonder just where you fall in the "latent" world...

the man asked a question and it was YOU that took it to the gay side of the fence

very telling indeeed

#6 Oct 9, 2010
Inspector Blevins wrote:
Mr. Dotson,
Solicitation is a violation internet protocol even in Kentucky. We have noted your IP address.
834.774 Soliciting, accosting, or inviting to commit an immoral homosexual act;
A person 16 years of age or older who accosts, solicits, or invites another person in a public place or in or from a building or vehicle, by word, gesture, or any other means, to commit any lewd or indecent act, is guilty of being a dumbass as provided in section 571.
You are too asinine to use the internet unsupervised. Please voluntarily turn in your modem or we may be forced to suspend your internet privileges.
Inspector Blevins,
Internet Relevency Board
and careful...misrepresenting yourself as a cop or an inspector is a felony in some states....even if all you are doing is "joking"
Ray Dotson

Pikeville, KY

#7 Oct 10, 2010
Ok man for real...quit trying to come off as some high pwered important official because all you are,are a loser setting at home in front of your computer who have nothing better to do with your time than cause trouble on Topix.For one how I know you are not no inspector is because Dr.Dickons and Inspector Blevins are the same person and no internet inspector or nanny would wait there time replying on topix they would just automaticly trace and block ur IP adress and another thing what you posted is not my IP adres and just FYI I was not asking for anyone to perform any Lude acts I dont think hand over mouth is a sexual act....and another thing I am not from Kentucky I am from Volusia County,Florida...so hate to rain on your parade you moron.

#10 Oct 10, 2010
Ray Dotson wrote:
Ok man for real...quit trying to come off as some high pwered important official because all you are,are a loser setting at home in front of your computer who have nothing better to do with your time than cause trouble on Topix.For one how I know you are not no inspector is because Dr.Dickons and Inspector Blevins are the same person and no internet inspector or nanny would wait there time replying on topix they would just automaticly trace and block ur IP adress and another thing what you posted is not my IP adres and just FYI I was not asking for anyone to perform any Lude acts I dont think hand over mouth is a sexual act....and another thing I am not from Kentucky I am from Volusia County,Florida...so hate to rain on your parade you moron.
you wouldn't happen to be related to the dotsons who used to train in tae know do under the sell team...and then eventually opened your own "studio"....would you?
Ray Dotson

Pikeville, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2010
No
Nick

Springfield, IL

#12 Oct 21, 2010
Wow this is hilarious u guys actually internet argue? dr DICKson? hahaha
Brooke

Schaumburg, IL

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Hey Chuck. I've never heard of tae "know" do. Is that something they teach in the "latent world"? I can't understand why Mensa hasn't contacted you yet.

Hey Ray. Don't worry, fetishes are normal. What's not normal is advertising/soliciting them on a public NEWS forum. LOL. Are you sure you don't know Chuck? You Two have a lot in common.
Eric

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2011
I ilke woman handovermymouthfeishtowouldyou thinksheliketowithme
albert schmidt

Hamilton, Canada

#15 Jun 19, 2011
i love girls hands on my mouth
youallsuck

Middleton, WI

#16 Nov 10, 2012
DICKson and DOTson,wow.what a bunch of noobs. hahahahahahah
will roberts

Wilmington, NC

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Eric wrote:
I ilke woman handovermymouthfeishtowouldyou thinksheliketowithme
damn straight, if a man is attracted to female hands over his mouth stands to reason he loves women in other ways also. i hate trolls
will roberts

Wilmington, NC

#18 Nov 20, 2012
albert schmidt wrote:
i love girls hands on my mouth
me too. it's beautifal
rickey williams

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#19 Apr 1, 2013
I have had girls put their hand over my mouth to keep me quiet during sex if we are not alone,but I think it's a control thing too because girls would also hold me down while riding me very roughly.I am cool with it.
will roberts

Wilmington, NC

#20 May 16, 2013
rickey williams wrote:
I have had girls put their hand over my mouth to keep me quiet during sex if we are not alone,but I think it's a control thing too because girls would also hold me down while riding me very roughly.I am cool with it.
me too! i love for my girlfriend to put her hand over my mouth when she is riding me
Phillip

Bartow, FL

#21 Jun 17, 2013
will roberts wrote:
<quoted text>me too! i love for my girlfriend to put her hand over my mouth when she is riding me
LOL, You misspelled boyfriend.
truth

United States

#22 Jun 17, 2013
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stock Market Feb 16 Ben 1
Is lakeland a nice place to live? (Apr '12) Feb 3 Cml 83
New Polk County Arrests & Mugshots (Feb '14) Jan '17 todayistheday 4
interesting Jan '17 Aaron 1
moving to lakeland Jan '17 253Wanda 2
News Family of Teen Mourns Dreams Cut Short (Jul '06) Dec '16 Sebrina Craig 6
News 18-year-old arrested in Lakeland double homicide (Mar '08) Dec '16 Anonymous 39

Lakeland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeland Mortgages