PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2163 Jul 13, 2013
Joe wrote:
You blame doctors the very same way someone would blame general population. It's THOSE people causing the problem. There is nothing general about the comment of the federal government controlling the health care system, without regard for public safety. Instead your choice is in defending the idea of being wrong. You're not wrong, in claiming that doctors do not take responsibility for healthcare, they can literally lose their license to practice, over insurance matters, and federal regulations.
No one has the guts (,aybe a select few) to remove doctors licenses, explain Prozac used by the Nazi's to make people retarded being prescribed by Hebrew doctors. I can't figure that one out. Does a doctor even know what in these drugs? or just goes by the sales reps who feeds them a line of crappola.

I want to take money, the root of all evil, out of the equation and boy will you see an improvement in Medical Care.

The way it use to be. You go to medical school to be a doctor for the money, no other reason. A very lucrative career, the worst basis for selecting an occupation.
Plenty of money but miserable all your life, What's good about that?

*****Care today is based strictly and solely on what produces the most income for ME as opposed to what is best for the individual.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2164 Jul 15, 2013
Gee, Joseph, Where is everyone who was telling us to take it else where? Everyone has all dried Up?

Joseph, It is not that I can't deal with insults etc, etc, I simply chose to ignore them and let them fly over my head.

Absolutely Nothing is gained by hostile confrontation, Just look at the GZ case.

I also try to turn all negative experiences to a positive learning experience.

If he is truly guilty, he will live in the prison of his own mind until the Lord grants him a reprieve. How many men on death row, finally give up to th Lord.

I would of like knowing if he was on sleeping pills like 30% of all Americans.

Noticed Wings Plus or Nazi headquarters was found guilty of an enormous amount of health Violations, it is a wonder there doors remain open. They should close permanently, all chicken is unhealthy.

We still need to "get rid of" (new line of work) in the sense of removing all these George Bush appointed Judges. Judicial immunity if food for the birds. Sandra Day would agree.
done

Spring Hill, FL

#2165 Jul 15, 2013
done or doomed

you?
done

Spring Hill, FL

#2166 Jul 15, 2013
please retort
|
|
|
|
or
|
|
|
sleep till 10 o'clock
MR DONE

High Springs, FL

#2167 Jul 16, 2013
I noticed they remve my post on there sexoffender and the cops that work hard for this dirtbag.Its OTA coving up stuff is wat UALL DO BEST
MR DONE

High Springs, FL

#2168 Jul 16, 2013
GETER DONE BOYS. BABY RAPER WHEN YOU LOOK UNDER THE COVERS U ALL LOOK THE SAME
Nobama

Panama City, FL

#2169 Jul 16, 2013
OMG it's a tin foil hat love orgy. Run for your lives.
just wondering

United States

#2170 Jul 16, 2013
so, why is yo daddy back at the whitehouse telling yo bro what to do next?
tick tock flop

Spring Hill, FL

#2172 Jul 17, 2013
just wondering wrote:
so, why is...
this a crock pot

silly squat

me oh

my
mammy

United States

#2174 Jul 18, 2013
Have you seen this six foot tall blonde with a huge culo walking around ocho calle with three legs?
not him
HaHa

Spring Hill, FL

#2175 Jul 19, 2013
mammy wrote:
Have you seen this six foot tall blonde with a huge culo walking around ocho calle with three legs?
not him
real HaHa

obviously by BoHoo

You U mooooooo
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2176 Jul 19, 2013
How many men on death row, finally give up to the lord! You won't support the idea that doctors are necessary in many cases. You do however support someone on death row who killed one or more people, because of your religious beliefs! That's just wrong
DEEP THOUGHT

Spring Hill, FL

#2177 Jul 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
How ... wrong
SHALLOW AND WASTED THOUGHT - OFT REPEATED TO STOP TIME
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2178 Jul 19, 2013
Joseph,

I am just opposed to the death penalty, there is absolutely nothing porductive about it.

I used it in the sense of "remove" from, I want all George Bush appointed Judges "removed" from the bench. I think JOHN KERRY Won the Florida election and the Florida Vote declared NULL and VOID and all that comes with that positive comes with death.

Let me clarify, because your enemies will use every little thing against you "get rid" of .

The English language is multifaceted, extremely unique language , many words have several different meanings therefore like yourself some of my writings can be grossly misinterpreted and thus needs clarification.

Like the term "get rid of" Some take that to mean the elimination of life.

You would think these Corrupt Judges would "recuse" ” themselves out of Honor to the Court.
I am actually of the opinion that JOHN KERRY Won the Florida election and the Florida Vote declared NULL and VOID and all that comes with that positive comes with death.

I fully agree with Eric Holder, The Justice in the State of Florida "meaningless" of no value. As I have been previously writing all over the place.

It is really many of the corrupt Judges who are the Sick Sick puppies.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2179 Jul 19, 2013
Joseph,

I am just opposed to the death penalty, there is absolutely nothing productive about it.

The English language is multifaceted, extremely unique language , many words have several different meanings therefore like yourself some of my writings can be grossly misinterpreted and thus needs clarification.

Like the term "get rid of", Some take that to mean the elimination of life.

***** your enemies will use every little thing against you..

I used the term “get rid of in the sense of "remove" from the bench.

I want all George Bush appointed Judges "removed" from the bench.

I think JOHN KERRY Won the Florida election and the Florida Vote declared NULL and VOID and all that comes with that positive pronouncement .

***You would think these Corrupt Judges would "recuse" ” themselves out of Honor to the Court.

I fully agree with Eric Holder, The Justice in the State of Florida "meaningless" of no value.

As I have been previously writing.

The corrected version.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2180 Jul 19, 2013
In the words of JERRY E. LEWIS,

There is a whole lot of cross-site scripting going on.

Make sure the writings are authentic not trying to back track either. Will calify any and all of my postings if deemed necessary under the circumstances.
up and down

Spring Hill, FL

#2182 Jul 20, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
In the words of ...
aw - huh = awhuh
said by me
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2183 Jul 20, 2013
You missed the A.B.C. News report, on death row inmates receiving full medical benefits courtesy of the United States Government! Tax dollars are being wasted, the money is being redirected thru the prison system, because the government is using death row inmates as human guinea pigs until they figure out how to lower healthcare costs. Being against the death penalty does not mean that you make sense. It just clarifies your statement. Deciding that some churches are merely there for the money does not justify religious beliefs. Belief in religion is a crock, from your point of view! It's misinterpretation of the belief in god!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2184 Jul 20, 2013
I believe in god but not as one thing not as an old man in the sky, I believe that what people call god is in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed, and Buddha said was right. It's just the translation that is wrong - John Lennon.
sho nuff

United States

#2185 Jul 20, 2013
Joe wrote:
I believe in god but not as one thing not as an old man in the sky, I believe that what people call god is in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed, and Buddha said was right. It's just the translation that is wrong - John Lennon.
Yea! and why don't you go ahead and tell all these numbNUTZ that never head of John Lennon just how long it was after the idiot made that stupid statement before he met his waterloo with Karma at the wheel???

You idiots bust be on some good dope. Hope I'm not payong for it with your welfare, medicare, medicaid, free phone,(U probably using to post this chet with) free rent or free houses and all the other things you bottom feeders (fish poopers) get from yo daddy the messiag obummer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park (Feb '14) 54 min Homeowner 4
Polk: 78 arrested in online prostitution sting (Jan '13) Dec 21 thatgirl1978 11
Chili's North Lakeland Dec 17 Miss Jameson 1
Pain Without Help Dec 15 Catpaws 2
Polk's Juvenile Correctional Facility closes (Jan '08) Dec 14 Jake White 20
Sunset Motel in Lakeland is it a dump Dec 14 snowman 1
Lori from TN looking for Gina Dec 10 Lori 3
Lakeland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web