Fabletries

Jan 26, 2013 Read more: Courier-Post

Fabletries Whatever Maggy Cans did in her lifetime in my lifetime, she was a poet.

Read more
Shirley Setzer

Willingboro, NJ

#1 Jan 31, 2013
It's so wonderful that children's books are going back to basics and helping to teach a lesson, a fable. I just bought this author's book, "Black Dog", and my grandson loved it. The ending will stun you.
Shirley S.

“HARD TO FIND GD FRIEND 4REAL..”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 1, 2013
I pray the world wll go back wen we grew up n start over so it would hope 2be a better place then it is 2day..i wish it but i know its a dream about getting better..well hope all is gd 4 people that are gd n F--- the rest that make it worse 4 us that are gd..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toms River 15-Year-Old Among Trio Charged In At... Apr 13 peteet 1
seeking others for class action against DYFS (Oct '06) Mar '15 prettygalskai 180
looking for pet friendly 55+ community Mar '15 maggie 1
Adult survivors of long term DYFS custody? (May '12) Jan '15 Anonymityisurlast... 6
alterations Dec '14 robynkaren 1
Jackson man charged with leading police on chas... Dec '14 gee 1
News Man with bandana covering his face robs Jackson... Oct '14 jackson resident 1
More from around the web

Lakehurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]