looking for a thief
The Owner

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Oct 1, 2011
looking for an green polaris ranger 500 and red honda foreman 500 if anybody has seen them leave me answers thanks.
bill

Hewett, WV

#2 Oct 8, 2011
can you describe these 4 wheelers a little better,because something just hit me when i read this,i may be able to help you
The Owner

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Oct 8, 2011
Well the green polaris ranger is a 500 side by side with a windshield and both doors are a black net type deal it has a rear view mirrior on the left post and it has three strips of reflecting tape on the tail gate I think 2 white and one red piece or the other way around its got a little over 200 miles on it had it bout 2 weeks.And the fourwheeler is a red 500 foreman toe shift I think its a 2005 model just had put brand new tires on it and then its got your digital speedometer and your gas gauge uh it looks new to cant really remember the miles on it if that helps you please get back with me I didnt have insurance on either and I still owe for the side by side thanks for everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr ejlester21 3,991
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Super Homo 1,768
james marcum drug dealer (Jul '15) Jul '16 Murdoch 3
Kim Dillon (May '16) May '16 itsme 1
Fire Prevention/Awarness (Oct '10) Apr '16 sing a song 3
Donna Booth (Dec '15) Dec '15 ladylost 1
Elizabeth Pagno (Dec '15) Dec '15 ladylost 1

Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Mortgages