Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Dalai Lama

Charleston, WV

#61353 Aug 29, 2014
I dont know if this is true but I just heard that if a Muslim see a woman naked who isnt his wife he is supposed to commit suicide. I call on all the women of the wo0rld to strip down to your birthday suits and you can be the heros and end Muslim terrorism once and for all. Come on ladies, get nakes and head to the nearest mosque.

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#61354 Aug 29, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
That was one guy, one kook that pretty much everyone disavowed. There were no riots or looting. In Ferguson I saw plenty of children right in the middle of riots and looting. It wasnt one kook, it was a BUNCH of monkeys using their children as props and fodder. Try again.
I didn't follow that story closely enough to see that. Please provide links, as I did for Yes.
Dalai Lama

Charleston, WV

#61355 Aug 29, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't follow that story closely enough to see that. Please provide links, as I did for Yes.
Well your WAPO link didnt work first of all. And no I dont have links to all the hours of live coverage I watched of the monkeys rioting. I am sure if you look around you can find some. Are you saying you dont believe their were people with their children(or alone, i dunno) in the middle of the rioting?
Dalai Lama

Charleston, WV

#61356 Aug 29, 2014
Over his head

Belpre, OH

#61357 Aug 29, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
I gotta give the president props for finally admitting he is clueless and has no strategy. He probably should have kept that to himself but I think we all knew it anyway so no big deal really. The entire world has know he was clueless from the start, part of the reason there are so many crisis around the world.
Obama passes these laws without the approval of congress because that is the easy way out for him not to have to deal with congress and these really hard decisions like the Red line and ISIS. He just goes to the golf course and stay at Martha's Vineyard and he bides his time , before you know it will be 2016 and he will be he will be on easy street drawing his pension and he wont have to worry about anything. He is in over his head and he is glad he is on the down hill run , he will sure be glad to get him out of this awkward mess he has gotten himself into. Truth be known he probably wishes he had never run for president. He has to know he is out of place and not the man for the job. He probably hides under the bed and Michelle has to drag him out from under the bed. Just like a kid who does not want to go to school
Just keep coasting and act busy and hope they leave you alone.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#61358 Aug 29, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
That was one guy, one kook that pretty much everyone disavowed. There were no riots or looting. In Ferguson I saw plenty of children right in the middle of riots and looting. It wasnt one kook, it was a BUNCH of monkeys using their children as props and fodder. Try again.
Poor George. So disgraced and embarrassed from his ignorance and defeat that he had to change names.

Taking any questions tonight? LOL.
Dalai Lama

Charleston, WV

#61359 Aug 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor George. So disgraced and embarrassed from his ignorance and defeat that he had to change names.
I like this name since ADL's test says my views are almost exactly the same as the Dalai Lama. It is clear who I am and I said it at the time. Sorry if you need to try and make yourself feel better by idiotic name nonsense. Keep patting yourself on the back and tooting you own horn. We expect nothing less from the classic narcissist.
Dalai Lama

Charleston, WV

#61360 Aug 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you answer some questions tonight since you constantly act like I am obligated to continually answer your idiotic nonsense.

Why do you make up gay butt sex statistics and call them fact?
Why do you think Obama pardon Bush when he was never even charged with a crime to need pardoning?
Why are you a pathological liar and narcissist?
Why dont you get help for your mental illness?
Why dont you have someone teach you the meaning of the words "fact" and "plagiarism" and "statistic"?
Why do you continually make up a lie about someone elses opinion or claim and then ridicule you own lies? Do that make you feel important and like you can actually debate?
Why are you so full of hate and anger?
Why are you one of the most unlikable, hostile, absolutely repulsive people I have ever had the displeasure of talking to?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#61361 Aug 30, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you answer some questions tonight since you constantly act like I am obligated to continually answer your idiotic nonsense.
Why do you make up gay butt sex statistics and call them fact?
I've never made up a statistic. You are THE ONLY person who has. It was 95 percent. What I said was that heterosexuals practice anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals, which is both true, and not a statistic.
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think Obama pardon Bush when he was never even charged with a crime to need pardoning?
You don't have to be charged with a crime to be pardoned. You can be given immunity, forgiven, granted clemency or a given reprieve. All are forms of pardons.

http://mic.com/articles/61075/why-are-we-pard...

http://www.commondreams.org/further/2013/08/2...

http://warisacrime.org/sites/afterdowningstre...
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a pathological liar and narcissist?
I'm not. You call everyone names. No one even makes a distinction anymore when you do it. You've literally called every poster a liar. Since they have nothing to do with pertinent subjects, your opinions of the online personalities present here are both irrelevant and immature.
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you get help for your mental illness?
I have no mental illness. Correcting you, ridiculing your opinions, and forcing you to see the errors in your thought processes always leads you to call people names and accuse them of things. Again, it is your opinion of a fictional online personality. It's both irrelevant and immature.
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you have someone teach you the meaning of the words "fact" and "plagiarism" and "statistic"?
Everyone knows what those terms mean. But your big problem is plagiarism, which you do often. You regularly take someone else's work, post it under your identity and include no source direction, link or citation. That's plagiarism. You know it is, and that's why you always refuse to answer questions asking if you do the above things when posting.

You plagiarize peoples' work. You should stop. If you do not, then you would answer the question of whether you ever take peoples' work, post it under your identity and included no citation, source direction or link. Do you do that?
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continually make up a lie about someone elses opinion or claim and then ridicule you own lies? Do that make you feel important and like you can actually debate?
Why are you so full of hate and anger?
Why are you one of the most unlikable, hostile, absolutely repulsive people I have ever had the displeasure of talking to?
These are all repetitions of your opinions of an online personality. Again, irrelevant and immature.
So, is it my turn? I just have a couple...

LOL.

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#61362 Aug 30, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your WAPO link didnt work first of all. And no I dont have links to all the hours of live coverage I watched of the monkeys rioting. I am sure if you look around you can find some. Are you saying you dont believe their were people with their children(or alone, i dunno) in the middle of the rioting?
I did not provide a WAPO link. Maybe that is why you couldn't get it to work, because you were imagining it. I provided a link to a Google search page and a copy of the first few items there, which was for the convenience of Yes, who hadn't heard of what I was talking about and therefore didn't get my jibe.
I'm saying I was not glued to constant coverage of the Ferguson story the way you teabaggers were for two weeks, and did not see pictures of rioting children or zoo escapees. It is up to you to prove your assertion, or it didn't happen, george. The picture linked to in your next post has no caption or other explanation. It's a child next to a car. It could be a picture from anywhere there is a child and a car. There are no non-hominoid simians to be seen.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#61363 Aug 30, 2014
What will Obama do ISIS wrote:
Should Obama take it to ISIS and destroy them or should he just play golf instead ??
There is a simple solution to Obama's waffling on ISIS. Just tell the dumb bastard (Obama not ISIS) that ISIS is a republican backed movement. This should bring out spying, wire tapping, and an all out assault on the terrorist group. And yes, being that they are perceived as a republican organization, it will be ok to call them terrorists. And in the unlikely event that this strategy fails, the dumb bastard (again Obama not ISIS) can be told that ISIS is planning to bomb all of the golf courses in the United States and that should do the trick.

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#61364 Aug 30, 2014
Or, we could try to figure out how to improve the situation without getting sucked into a regional sectarian war.
Iraq and Syria: What if Bombing Makes Things Worse?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stephen-miles/i...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61365 Aug 30, 2014
obama cant defeat isis. hes a laughing stock. hes armed them with the best. everything we left for the iraqis for their democracy is gone or soon will be. obama aint gonna do chit but fly a few drones around and kill christian human shields.

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#61366 Aug 30, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
obama cant defeat isis. hes a laughing stock. hes armed them with the best. everything we left for the iraqis for their democracy is gone or soon will be. obama aint gonna do chit but fly a few drones around and kill christian human shields.
It's not necessarily Obama's job to defeat ISIS. When were you appointed as advisor to the National Security Council? Or is that so secret you can't tell us? You really put the idiot in idiosyncratic, Goo.

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#61367 Aug 30, 2014
I wonder why there weren't riots when police falsely arrested these black men?

Living While Black: Police attack men for sitting, not resisting, not walking, hands in pockets.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/28/1325...

St. Paul police violently arrest a black man for sitting on bench, waiting for his children (VIDEO)
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61368 Aug 30, 2014
<quoted text>
It's not necessarily Obama's job to defeat ISIS. When were you appointed as advisor to the National Security Council? Or is that so secret you can't tell us? You really put the idiot in idiosyncratic, Goo.
obama created isis. he armed them in syria. then he pulled the troops out of iraq so they could come across the border.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61369 Aug 30, 2014
obama has been a phhuckup for six years. he cant even take care of his 47 percenters here in america. let the euro's deal with the muslims. they are the neighborhood not the usa.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61370 Aug 30, 2014
I wonder why there weren't riots when police falsely arrested these black men?
Living While Black: Police attack men for sitting, not resisting, not walking, hands in pockets.
St. Paul police violently arrest a black man for sitting on bench, waiting for his children (VIDEO)
blacks raping whites 19,932 ... whites raping blacks 0. fix that before you spout off about petty chit.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61371 Aug 30, 2014
everyone of them has been violent too. shut your pie hole.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61372 Aug 30, 2014
thats right. waste you time confirming that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 9 hr tja 745
Disgusted Jul '15 jewsollini 6
james marcum drug dealer Jul '15 mizzou 1
lost dog May '15 dog need a resce 1
the prettiest girl up at lake (Oct '11) Nov '14 Haha 18
Man master bates in grade school parkinlot (Jan '14) Nov '14 cooter 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Mortgages