Review: Palm Beach Strike Zone

Review: Palm Beach Strike Zone

Posted in the Lake Worth Forum

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Aug 11, 2010
This place is a disaster! I came in wanting to book a party but no one seems to have any answers for anything. The front counter employees hate their jobs and make your experience start off badly. Follow that up with the condition of the place... The place is dirty, there aren't any bowling balls that fit, the bathrooms are disgusting, the snack bar is gross (I wonder what their health department report looks like!) and the employees are too busy playing with each other to be able to help you with any problems. Needless to say we booked our party elsewhere. STAY CLEAR OF THIS DUMP!

Hollywood, FL

#2 May 17, 2012
Came to Palm Beach Strike Zone for the first time last week, and will never go back. The women's bathroom was filty. The staff was rude, had no clue on monthly promotions, and were more interested in socializing amongst themselves then helping out the customers. The place looked runned down, lanes were dirty, the bowling bowls felt sticky. Just wanted leave and wash my hands. Couldn't imagine the thougt of eating there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Worth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fascists Flourish in The Fifteenth Circuit 1 hr PBC Child Sale 7
County Judge OK's a County aid Expert Theft Sat Jack Webb 7
Ford Moving to Mexico Sep 30 Go Am Made 1
Good paying job with spanking discipline for fe... (Jan '12) Sep 30 Melc 14
Palm Beach Music Thread (Nov '13) Sep 28 Musikologist 6
Beef is SO expensive in grocery stores (Oct '14) Sep 28 Mindy 8
News Police: Man Who Targeted Prostitutes Arrested (Sep '09) Sep 27 Enrique 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Worth Mortgages