Allegations of voter intimidation in ...

Allegations of voter intimidation in Lake Wales election

There are 12 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Allegations of voter intimidation in Lake Wales election. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

Just one week after a controversial election in Lake Wales involving John Paul Rogers, a former Klansman, and now there are allegations that some voters may have been intimidated into voting for him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

CaptainDelight

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 13, 2011
Quit crying. You never should have been given the right to vote in the first place.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Apr 13, 2011
oh_-Really wrote:
Where's spookwebbe and his "don't be scared of men in leather jackets and sunglasses" bullsht when we "need" him?...lmao!!!
Oh, that's right, this is "different", because negroes are the "vic", not the "perp",
...THIS time...lol!!!
Hey, Jughead, the Black Panthers were not accused of doing what this Young guy did, moron. This Young character sounds fishy; why is this black guy helping this former KKK member win this election. Sounds like an Uncle Tom Tea Bagger to me...

Inconvenient Truth

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 13, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Jughead, the Black Panthers were not accused of doing what this Young guy did, moron. This Young character sounds fishy; why is this black guy helping this former KKK member win this election. Sounds like an Uncle Tom Tea Bagger to me...
You are really pathetic... Always a fcking excuse with you when it comes to a negro....
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Apr 13, 2011
Inconvenient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You are really pathetic... Always a fcking excuse with you when it comes to a negro....
Hahahaha; no, YOU'RE the pathetic one, Meathead/Jughead; always bashing anyone who IS Black...duh... Again, you prove again, you are clueless, stupid and don't know a thing.

CaptainDelight

Location hidden

#6 Apr 13, 2011
Inconvenient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You are really pathetic... Always a fcking excuse with you when it comes to a negro....
All negroes make excuses for being in last place. It's a defence mechanism.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Apr 13, 2011
CaptainDelight wrote:
<quoted text>
All negroes make excuses for being in last place. It's a defence mechanism.
This coming from a loser who posts stupid racist comments ALL day...you ARE in last place, moron. Hahahahaha...

CaptainDelight

Location hidden

#9 Apr 14, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a loser who posts stupid racist comments ALL day...you ARE in last place, moron. Hahahahaha...
Unlike you people I spend my time being successful instead of making excuses why others aren't letting me be successful.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Apr 14, 2011
CaptainDelight wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you people I spend my time being successful instead of making excuses why others aren't letting me be successful.
Yeah, you seeem really successful; hahahaha; you're so stupid you don't realize what a LOSER you are. Stupid whites like you are the only people who "claim" Black people blame whites for being "unsuccessful"; even though there is some truth to it...there's never been any laws forbidden white from going to certain schools or getting certain jobs. Moron.
Milagros

Clearwater, FL

#12 Apr 14, 2011
CaptainDelight wrote:
Quit crying. You never should have been given the right to vote in the first place.
Why?

CaptainDelight

Location hidden

#13 Apr 14, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you seeem really successful; hahahaha; you're so stupid you don't realize what a LOSER you are. Stupid whites like you are the only people who "claim" Black people blame whites for being "unsuccessful"; even though there is some truth to it...there's never been any laws forbidden white from going to certain schools or getting certain jobs. Moron.
Yeah, and we (and every other race) owns you when it comes to graduation and employment.

CaptainDelight

Location hidden

#14 Apr 14, 2011
Milagros wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Obama for starters.
Frank

Parrish, FL

#15 Apr 17, 2011
Black Failure = Blame everyone else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Avon Park, FL (Aug '10) Apr 21 Maria 9
Help to find dace classes for adults Apr 17 igolavstoge 1
News 4 Arrested In Shooting Of Winter Haven 12-Year-Old (Jan '09) Apr 17 Username 2
hi its been 3 yrs im ready Apr '16 kindman77 1
avengers motorcycle club (Sep '12) Mar '16 Hog Rider 55
Moving to winter haven need Feb '16 Ray 1
Monica robinson Feb '16 Dwayne Johnson 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Wales Mortgages