Multiple Crushes

Since: Nov 10

Lake Wales, FL

#1 Nov 5, 2010
This is something that I have been wanting to post somewhere, it didn't matter where, just somewhere. I guess this is a good spot. I simply want to know are there any girls (or dudes) out there other than me that has a tendency to get a crush on not one but two or more other guys (or girls)? I have "the hots" for this one dude named Alex, but he likes this girl in my sorority named Liz. Before him I liked this kid Garrett, and before him I liked Tanner, and between those two I like this guy Jacob. I dont't feel bad about it, either. It's not like I'm going out with them all. THAT would be wrong. There's nothing wrong with liking a bunch at once. I would never try starting anything with them. I believe in the boy approaching the girl anyhow. Hit me up with how you feel about this. What are your thoughts? Don't be afrad to talk to me.

“aLm hLgh my favorite writer”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 15, 2012
I think that happens all of the time... I had a mad crush on this dude for like 3 maybe 4 years... Finally I got tired of crushing him and went for it... Needless to say I got crushed. lololo...

Hey check out the this story about crushes: My Mom Your Dad: Happily Ever After

lololo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
avengers motorcycle club (Sep '12) Jun 14 Tamsin 57
Need a good doctor (Nov '15) Nov '15 NewbietoPolk 1
Does anyone know Paul Bowman? (Oct '15) Oct '15 Brett Wier 2
the ring (Jul '15) Jul '15 stinkygoat 1
i need a ride (Jun '15) Jun '15 Kentucky Girl 1
looking for (May '15) May '15 kyzwiep 1
Review: $5 Fashions LLC (Mar '15) Mar '15 russ 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Wales Mortgages