Judge: Jurors in Davis Murder Trial C...

Judge: Jurors in Davis Murder Trial Can See Search Results

There are 3 comments on the The Ledger story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Judge: Jurors in Davis Murder Trial Can See Search Results. In it, The Ledger reports that:

Published: Friday, June 11, 2010 at 12:34 p.m. Last Modified: Friday, June 11, 2010 at 12:34 p.m. BARTOW A Circuit Court judge ruled Friday that jurors in next month's trial of murder defendant Leon Davis will see items investigators found in his house and car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ledger.

Anna

Winter Haven, FL

#1 Jun 18, 2010
Hope the man burns in HELL!
lisa

Tampa, FL

#2 Jun 19, 2010
he needs to but it's polk county they will give him a slap on the hand
Sandra

AOL

#3 Jun 30, 2010
I worked with Leon Davis Jr at Florida Natural Growers in Lake Wales for about 8 years. During the time I was there, Leon would bend over backwards to help anyone he could. I never would of dreamed that Leon could of or would of done such a thing. I was very surprized to hear it was him that did all those killings! I am not defending him in any way but something had to of clicked in his brain.. Just looking at him on tv and on the posters of him now...He does NOT look like or act as the same person that I worked with side by side all those days... As far as I'm concerned... Yep he does need to be punished for his crime. The death penelty would do for me... He took the lifes of all those people for what... NOTHING! I am just saying that you never know who you are dealing with in life. May God be with those families!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman, 24, hit by Land Rover, in critical condi... Jan 13 prat226 1
News Polk Sheriffa s deputy delivers baby on US 27 Dec 30 Yar 1
looking to move here what's it like ? (Apr '14) Dec 23 Guest 6
avengers motorcycle club (Sep '12) Dec '17 LoonyBell 73
Looking for my long lost half sister Dec '17 Ashley63937 1
girls in town (May '15) Nov '17 Goodfun1 2
Watch your man Nov '17 Watching 1

Lake Wales Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance