Judge: Jurors in Davis Murder Trial Can See Search Results

Jun 11, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Ledger

Published: Friday, June 11, 2010 at 12:34 p.m. Last Modified: Friday, June 11, 2010 at 12:34 p.m. BARTOW A Circuit Court judge ruled Friday that jurors in next month's trial of murder defendant Leon Davis will see items investigators found in his house and car.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Anna

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Hope the man burns in HELL!
lisa

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

he needs to but it's polk county they will give him a slap on the hand
Sandra

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

I worked with Leon Davis Jr at Florida Natural Growers in Lake Wales for about 8 years. During the time I was there, Leon would bend over backwards to help anyone he could. I never would of dreamed that Leon could of or would of done such a thing. I was very surprized to hear it was him that did all those killings! I am not defending him in any way but something had to of clicked in his brain.. Just looking at him on tv and on the posters of him now...He does NOT look like or act as the same person that I worked with side by side all those days... As far as I'm concerned... Yep he does need to be punished for his crime. The death penelty would do for me... He took the lifes of all those people for what... NOTHING! I am just saying that you never know who you are dealing with in life. May God be with those families!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake Wales Discussions

Search the Lake Wales Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 12 min Aaron 1,831
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu Panamaed 2,631
Review: At Your Service Eats Apr 6 Dick and Joyce Loupe 1
Riot At FL Juvenile Detention Facility Injures ... (Aug '13) Apr 4 get a job greesy 12
help i need cure for cancer Apr 3 brown joe 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Mar 28 a quest by jA jA 2,066
New to Winter Haven Mar '14 TrueBlue 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lake Wales Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lake Wales People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••