Hazlett, David Jeffrey

Hazlett, David Jeffrey

There are 1 comment on the The Lakeland Ledger story from Dec 1, 2012, titled Hazlett, David Jeffrey. In it, The Lakeland Ledger reports that:

DAVID JEFFREY HAZLETT, 58 LAKE WALES - David Jeffrey Hazlett, 58, of Lake Wales, departed this life on November 25, 2012 at his home, after battling cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lakeland Ledger.

Nathaniel Williams

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2012
David was my good friend from High School. I am so sorry to hear of his passing. For all these years I wondered where he was. He was always so quiet, I had to make him talk to me. But he did talk to me. I always admired David because he was so smart but he was so humble. David was a great guy. Wish so much that I could've seen him before he left us.God bless the family, I pray that all is well. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
avengers motorcycle club (Sep '12) Aug 28 this site is for ... 49
Men and Dating....Why do they think the way the... (Feb '09) Aug 21 dannycentralfla48 3
News Crime report for Tuesday, June 30 (Aug '09) Aug 11 Michelle 2
News Frustrated Florida man slams himself into side ... Jul '15 DILF 7
Review: Kathy's Kiddie Korner Jul '15 google user 1
the ring Jul '15 stinkygoat 1
i need a ride Jun '15 Kentucky Girl 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Wales Mortgages