Fifth Grader Bullied for 'Gay Tendenc...

Fifth Grader Bullied for 'Gay Tendencies' Brings Butcher Knife to School

There are 30 comments on the gawker.com story from Jan 17, 2013, titled Fifth Grader Bullied for 'Gay Tendencies' Brings Butcher Knife to School. In it, gawker.com reports that:

Police in Winter Haven, Florida, are investigating the circumstances that led an 11-year-old boy to bring a butcher knife to school inside his Scooby-Doo bookbinder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at gawker.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
catter

Coeur D Alene, ID

#32 Jan 18, 2013
I hope the kids picked on and harrssed at school for being suspected of being gay start pressing criminal harrsssment charges and Sue the schools that fail to stop the harrasment. And if that fails, I hope the bullies suffer when they get stabbed, shot, or killed. I hope their parents suffer also.
Just poppin in for a bit

Watsonville, CA

#33 Jan 18, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
EVERY person who wishes to purchase a pocketknife, a steak knife, a butter knife, a carving knife, or any sharp bladed instrument such as an axe, a hatchet, pruning shears, or any similar item SHOULD BE REQUIRED to undergo a background check, wait 30 days for the results, be certified sane by a mental health professional, and be required to undergo 30 hours of training in the use and safety of a knife and be required to register said knives.
ALL depictions in the meida, such as tv, movies, and print media, should carry CLEAR WARNINGS that knives will be shown, and that the viewer should NOT attempt to use any knoife without proper training. Any and all old tv shows such as Leave It To Beaver, The Brady Bunch, and other such similar tv shows should be REQUIRED to add warnings at the beginning of each show that knives may be shown.
Hispanic people in ALL circumstances should be prohibited from buying, selling, possessing, using, or even LOOKING AT knives.
Violators should face a MANDATORY MINIMUM of 10 years in prison for each violation of the law.
<s>
I just got a new, industrial strength woodchipper. Wanna come around back and have a look?

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#34 Jan 18, 2013
Just poppin in for a bit wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got a new, industrial strength woodchipper. Wanna come around back and have a look?
No thanks. I saw "FARGO".
MAID IN AMERICA

Bartow, FL

#35 Jan 21, 2013
It's a DAMN SHAME that a CHLD cannot attend a PUBLIC FUNDED school to be educated...INSTEAD.. the child is BULLIED and REDICULED...

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#36 Jan 21, 2013
i hope he stabs a christian kid
Leo

Anonymous Proxy

#37 Jan 21, 2013
Somebody needs to beat the sh!t out of this sissy kid.
Leo

Anonymous Proxy

#38 Jan 21, 2013
When I was growing up we would beat the crap out of queers.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#40 Jan 21, 2013
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
It's a DAMN SHAME that a CHLD cannot attend a PUBLIC FUNDED school to be educated...INSTEAD.. the child is BULLIED and REDICULED...
Well, it obviously shouldnt be that way, and teh parents should sue. EVERY child deserves a safe learning environment without fear and bullying.

In a related story I read today, and saw on CNN, a mother who complained to her daughter's school that her daughter was being bullied was told that her daughter should have breast reduction surgery to stop the bullying. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ???!!!

SUE THEM ALL !
MAID IN AMERICA

Bartow, FL

#41 Jan 21, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it obviously shouldnt be that way, and teh parents should sue. EVERY child deserves a safe learning environment without fear and bullying.
In a related story I read today, and saw on CNN, a mother who complained to her daughter's school that her daughter was being bullied was told that her daughter should have breast reduction surgery to stop the bullying. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ???!!!
SUE THEM ALL !
YES...I CAN believe that story....WHEN will this ~cycle of insanity~ STOP...

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#42 Jan 22, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
i hope he stabs a christian kid
Children should EVER harm other children. Ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frustrated Florida man slams himself into side ... Jul 27 DILF 7
Review: Kathy's Kiddie Korner Jul 24 google user 1
the ring Jul 11 stinkygoat 1
i need a ride Jun '15 Kentucky Girl 1
tiffany lebouef and steven lebouef (Apr '11) May '15 sdavis 3
Review: A"woman's Touch" Painting May '15 TMC 1
girls in town May '15 millertime 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Wales Mortgages