'America on the Move' in Lindenhurst

'America on the Move' in Lindenhurst

There are 1 comment on the News-Sun story from Sep 24, 2009, titled 'America on the Move' in Lindenhurst. In it, News-Sun reports that:

From scavenger hunts to a free crafts and games day, the Hastings Lake YMCA is encouraging residents to get active this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Sun.

William Swarner LMT

Lake Villa, IL

#1 Nov 17, 2009
In a time of great stress in our communities we need to focus on what is important to us. That includes stress relief for most of us and I believe at a time when so many places are slosing and laying people off it is important for all of us to have a stress relief plan in place. There are so many diseases that plague our society that are stress induced I think I cannot place enough emphasis on the importance of the issue. De- Stress yourself today and you will be healthier and happier tommorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) 16 hr Laura B 122
NAMFS - REO Property Preservation SCAMMERS (Jan '15) 19 hr Contractor 2
Tear down Antioch bowling alley 21 hr Real Longtime Res... 22
home choice stores (Aug '09) Sat chi-city 21
News TLC Coffeehouse Serves Antioch Community Sat Locally owned 26
News Antioch buys 50 acres for $1 million to boost g... Jul 29 My kids eat veggies 19
Finally someone is getting things done in Antioch Jul 29 Lodvus M 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages