yeah i said it

Bonaire, GA

#106 Jan 29, 2013
i hate febuary like you hate the "Confederate Flag"
tjj95

Montgomery, PA

#107 Sep 6, 2013
Po-boy wrote:
Anybody notice the idiot teenage boys driving around town with 3'x5' rebel flags flying disgracefully from their trucks. What the hell is this all about? We aren't in the south and the civil war has been over for more than a century. I pretty sure the North won according to my history books. I didn't realize such white trash excisted in this town.
Me and my friend live in lycoming county and we were flying a confederate flag today. Its our right to practice our southern heritage. Its capled freedom of speech. If you dont like it dont look . Plain and simple. Were not racists and we dont support slavery. Your looking at it tye wrong way
Heritage

Racine, WI

#108 Sep 7, 2013
Funny how blacks won't let the slavery issue ever end. The constantly want to remind everyone they were once slaves and therefore we owe them forever.
Well the confederate flag is also part of our history. It has every right to be displayed as long as slavery is still going to be brought up.
Res

Antioch, IL

#109 Sep 7, 2013
Its called inbreeding. Keep waving that flag little boy. Its nice to let everyone know who you really are.
Heritage

Racine, WI

#110 Sep 7, 2013
you're an idiot i don't own a flag of any sort.
I just pointed out the history lesson you never got.
Maybe you should check own mom's history i'm sure she's been had by a lot of races. Want to keep playing this game ?
Res

Antioch, IL

#111 Sep 8, 2013
Heritage wrote:
you're an idiot i don't own a flag of any sort.
I just pointed out the history lesson you never got.
Maybe you should check own mom's history i'm sure she's been had by a lot of races. Want to keep playing this game ?
Well I wasn't referring to you unless you have a confederate flag flying from your pickup truck. But, if the shoe fits....
CrashyCrashy

North Chicago, IL

#112 Sep 9, 2013
You didn't realize they "existed".
Po-boy wrote:
Anybody notice the idiot teenage boys driving around town with 3'x5' rebel flags flying disgracefully from their trucks. What the hell is this all about? We aren't in the south and the civil war has been over for more than a century. I pretty sure the North won according to my history books. I didn't realize such white trash excisted in this town.
CrashyCrashy

North Chicago, IL

#113 Sep 9, 2013
These kids are raised by the infinite amount of hillbillies up there. We go to the lakes and wow, the roads and stores are full of fat people who look like something off a reality show called "Antioch Deliverance".

heeeheeeee
Heritage

Racine, WI

#114 Sep 9, 2013
CrashyCrashy wrote:
These kids are raised by the infinite amount of hillbillies up there. We go to the lakes and wow, the roads and stores are full of fat people who look like something off a reality show called "Antioch Deliverance".
heeeheeeee
i guess you never saw the movie Deliverance.
There were no fat people in it.
Except maybe the guy who got pigged. And he wasn't one of the hillbillies.
Not making judgements. just pointing out the facts of the movie YOU refer to.
Cuz

Antioch, IL

#115 Sep 9, 2013
CrashyCrashy wrote:
heeeheeeee
Ha, have you been to the Zion Walmart? That has to be the smelliest Walmart in Lake County, except for maybe the Waukegan Walmart. I dont know what you people are eatin over there. Love goin to the Zion and Wkgn Walmarts and watch all the boys with their asses and underwear hangin out. Such a classy bunch. That and the smell is enough to make we wanna get some noseplugs and blindfolds. heeeeeheeheeheehehee. Waukegan should make their own reality show, lifestyles of the smelly with their pants on the ground. hehehehehehehheehehheheheh. I hate crossin over 94 to the "east side". Makes me wanna barf my lunch. The stank! The armpit of Lake County!
jacob

Texarkana, TX

#116 Jul 15, 2014
Po-boy wrote:
we fly it bc we can and always will its not about war its about pride its not racist if you think its about war and ppl being racist you got it bad rong
Antioch Resident

Round Lake, IL

#117 Jul 20, 2014
violator wrote:
I believe this is a violation of the Illinois Vehicle Code to have any object flying from a car or truck in a distractive manner no matter what the flag may represent.
The only flags accepted are those marking a oversize load or ladders ect. over 6ft from the vehicle.
Im sure people would be in an uproar if black kids started driving around with Malcolm X flags.
No it's legal. So if a Bears flag sticks out of a car, IT'S ILLEGAL? Oh no it isn't
Antioch Resident

Round Lake, IL

#118 Jul 20, 2014
CrashyCrashy wrote:
heeeheeeee
I agree, in Antioch, on Sundays, there's a lot of fat people. But any other day, it's fine.
Rednecks- if you go to the towny part of town it's bad. If you stay on subdivided side, you'll see families and other normal people.
Antioch Resident too

Chicago, IL

#119 Jul 21, 2014
Antioch Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, in Antioch, on Sundays, there's a lot of fat people. But any other day, it's fine.
Rednecks- if you go to the towny part of town it's bad. If you stay on subdivided side, you'll see families and other normal people.
So move if you don't like it.
also concerned

Ingleside, IL

#120 Jul 24, 2014
Because nothing says pride like flying the flag of the side that lost.
Res

Mchenry, IL

#121 Jul 27, 2014
So your saying it would be ok for someone to fly a Nazi flag? They can, and it may not be about racism, they may have liked being a Nazi. That would be ok with you?

Face it folks, the C.S.A lost, they had their chance. Support your nation, or move!
Antioch Resident

Round Lake, IL

#122 Aug 10, 2014
Antioch Resident too wrote:
<quoted text>
So move if you don't like it.
Huh. Why? I was just saying. Tell it to that North Chicago dude.
Vote American

Apo, AE

#123 Nov 30, 2014
I'm pretty sure we live in America. First amendment is freedom of speech. Flying a flag falls under that, its not derogatory or offensive. And if it is your a liberal vagina.
Smokey McBongwater

Round Lake, IL

#124 Nov 30, 2014
Vote American wrote:
I'm pretty sure we live in America. First amendment is freedom of speech. Flying a flag falls under that, its not derogatory or offensive. And if it is your a liberal vagina.
A fully menstruating STD infected liberal vagina! ;)
confused

Ingleside, IL

#125 Dec 30, 2014
Please explain how flying the flag of a losing combatant against the United States of America is displaying your heritage? Proud to be a loser?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antioch Small Engine Repair is a scam (Jul '11) 10 hr dead grandma 118
Martin Valadez (May '09) 13 hr ray 209
caution,charles trinchetilla III might be back 17 hr enemy1 1
Macek Rumours! (Mar '15) Jun 24 Issac Newton Fan 27
Poll Red light cameras at Rt. 12 & Rt. 134- Safety o... (Jan '11) Jun 19 JustPassingThrough 22
Costco in Antioch? Also, maybe a Starbucks? (Aug '14) Jun 13 Nils Trillingham III 24
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Jun 2 raisal 159

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages