Is Larry Hanson doing a good job as m...

Is Larry Hanson doing a good job as mayor

Created by THEY THINK WE ARE STUPID on Jun 24, 2009

2,294 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

No Opinion

To Early to Tell

Friar Tuck

West Chicago, IL

#385 Jun 16, 2012
Soundsfamilier wrote:
<quoted text>Mark your words? That's a joke. Just like your mayor.All he wants is to make himself and denass look good.He could care less about the residents, he's just on an ego trip.
By residents we all include a pathetic you and your pathetic family who none of us care about . I know you are truly loved by some except they don't count because they are not in office any longer and they also don't count. So being the pathetic piece of shi* you are you don't count.
APD Supporter

Spring Grove, IL

#386 Jun 16, 2012
Soundsfamilier wrote:
<quoted text>Mark your words? That's a joke. Just like your mayor.All he wants is to make himself and denass look good.He could care less about the residents, he's just on an ego trip.
How little you understand. How big an ass you are. Mark my words, you will eat yours.
Soundsfamilier

Round Lake, IL

#387 Jun 17, 2012
Friar Tuck wrote:
<quoted text>By residents we all include a pathetic you and your pathetic family who none of us care about . I know you are truly loved by some except they don't count because they are not in office any longer and they also don't count. So being the pathetic piece of shi* you are you don't count.
Mark my words ALL your friends could fit in a phone booth.you and your one pal write like there are more of you.You two are just political hacks whose job depend on kissing the mayor and den asses butt so you can keep your pathetic jobs with the the village.
Friar Tuck

West Chicago, IL

#388 Jun 17, 2012
Soundsfamilier wrote:
<quoted text>Mark my words ALL your friends could fit in a phone booth.you and your one pal write like there are more of you.You two are just political hacks whose job depend on kissing the mayor and den asses butt so you can keep your pathetic jobs with the the village.
As stated many many times I don't nor I have worked for the village. I know it's hard for you to believe having sucked off the village teat for a few years. Boy I bet you wish for the good old days when you and your friends were supported by the residents of Antioch.
APD supporter

Spring Grove, IL

#389 Jun 17, 2012
Soundsfamilier wrote:
<quoted text>Mark my words ALL your friends could fit in a phone booth.you and your one pal write like there are more of you.You two are just political hacks whose job depend on kissing the mayor and den asses butt so you can keep your pathetic jobs with the the village.
I work for MetLife you moron.
Notsuprised

Round Lake, IL

#390 Aug 28, 2012
Soundsfamilier wrote:
<quoted text>Mark your words? That's a joke. Just like your mayor.All he wants is to make himself and denass look good.He could care less about the residents, he's just on an ego trip.
Its always the same . This time it's with ARS.
Get on with your life

Grayslake, IL

#391 Aug 30, 2012
APD supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for MetLife you moron.
I heard that Met Life hires morons. Thanks for the heads up in avoiding this company.

Reminds me of that dope who was fired for the Chick Fil A thing.

Please move on with your life. You and Obama have one thing in common; you both blame everyone else.
Get on with your life

Grayslake, IL

#392 Aug 30, 2012
Soundsfamilier wrote:
<quoted text>Mark your words? That's a joke. Just like your mayor.All he wants is to make himself and denass look good.He could care less about the residents, he's just on an ego trip.
Sure, that's it. He got himself elected to the village board years ago thinking, one day, Dennis Crosby might run for the board and then I'll show em all. I'll make him look good! That was his plan all along and you cracked it Sherlock.

WHAT?

Do you think before you write these things? That was rhetorical; save your breath.
agree

Round Lake, IL

#393 Apr 5, 2013
Soundsfamilier wrote:
<quoted text>Mark your words? That's a joke. Just like your mayor.All he wants is to make himself and denass look good.He could care less about the residents, he's just on an ego trip.
I agree
FACTS

Spring Grove, IL

#394 Apr 5, 2013
Voting for Hanson, Jozwiak, and Paulos. They have done an excellent job.
Truth Seeker

Waukegan, IL

#395 Apr 5, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>I agree
You must be a Dorothy fan and/or an Antioch Republican club reject. Mayor Hanson has accomplished a lot of positive things in hard economic times and has put Antioch on the right path (DEFINITELY CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT FORMER MAYOR DOROTHY LARSON) and voting for mayor candidate Mary Garborek would be a disaster since she is nothing but a puppet for the old has beens of Antioch. I'm voting for Mayor Larry Hanson to keep Antioch headed in the right direction PERIOD. The choice is soooo obvious it's really a no brainer.
Topaz

Lisle, IL

#396 Apr 5, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text> I agree
No a current Gaborek supporter , but than thats the same as a Larson supporter as they both have the same plan "f*** the taxpayer".
Bonehead Watch

Gilberts, IL

#397 Apr 5, 2013
Topaz wrote:
<quoted text>No a current Gaborek supporter , but than thats the same as a Larson supporter as they both have the same plan "f*** the taxpayer".
I don't think that is Gaborek's plan. She has good intentions. However, she is unqualified for and incompetent for the position. The result for the taxpayers would be the same.

I like Mary but I cannot vote for her. She is the wrong person at the wrong time.
Buddy

Round Lake, IL

#398 Apr 6, 2013
Grammer Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey goof ball. You ARE stupid. You have a major grammatical error in your poll, and a few of your fellow residents have merrily responded to the line it is in without a word or comment. Amazing. Likely due to the poor education you received that has also led to some pretty heady examples of faulty thinking that you have imparted here and elsewhere. Say again where you went to high school? I want to be sure my kids don't go there when they are old enough.
You sure are good at attacking people with a different opinion than yours.Are you afraid your going to lose you cushy job at village hall?It appears they have spell check there or your 5th grade education would show. Mr Stupid Goofball go back and get your GED.
Pathetic Watch

Spring Grove, IL

#399 Apr 6, 2013
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are good at attacking people with a different opinion than yours.Are you afraid your going to lose you cushy job at village hall?It appears they have spell check there or your 5th grade education would show. Mr Stupid Goofball go back and get your GED.
The pot calling the kettle black.

How long have you been so wretched?
snagle tooth watch

Lisle, IL

#400 Apr 6, 2013
Pathetic Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
The pot calling the kettle black.
How long have you been so wretched?
How long have you been a ass.
snagle tooth watch

Lisle, IL

#401 Apr 6, 2013
The above message was for Buddy. Who I am sure is buddy of Larson and the new wannabe.
agree

Round Lake, IL

#402 Apr 6, 2013
snagle tooth watch wrote:
The above message was for Buddy. Who I am sure is buddy of Larson and the new wannabe.
You are a political hack who ansewrs himself.You are a moron.You better get down on your knees and pray your boss wins.It will be tough for you to find a new job with only a 5th grade education.
Pathetic Watch

Spring Grove, IL

#403 Apr 6, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>You are a political hack who ansewrs himself.You are a moron.You better get down on your knees and pray your boss wins.It will be tough for you to find a new job with only a 5th grade education.
You tell 'em Mr. Janitor.

As far as Hanson, no problem. He'll get at least 75% of the votes. None will be cast for you because even the idiots can recognize their own. The rest will be for Ms. Incompetent cast by all her and your has been and never was pals around town. The good news for her is that there is a job waiting for her. At Abe's Used Cars in Delevan. They tote the note. Rhymes with "success there either, also remote".
snagle tooth watch

Lisle, IL

#404 Apr 6, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>You are a political hack who ansewrs himself.You are a moron.You better get down on your knees and pray your boss wins.It will be tough for you to find a new job with only a 5th grade education.
You still living at Larson's house ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antioch buys 50 acres for $1 million to boost g... Wed My kids eat veggies 19
Tear down Antioch bowling alley Wed Real Longtime Res... 19
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Wed Chris in Berwyn 121
Finally someone is getting things done in Antioch Wed Lodvus M 22
Light Needed At Molidor And Route 12 (Oct '11) Wed Nellie 39
Shutdown Grimm road! Jul 25 Grimm situation 5
Round Lake man pleads guilty to soliciting chil... Jul 24 complaint complaint 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages