Looking for Stephen (Sarge) Valencia??

Posted in the Lake Villa Forum

TnDeb

Jamestown, TN

#1 Jul 14, 2008
I am looking for an old classmate of mine from highschool. I have tried classmates.com with no luck. We have been out of touch for a long time and would love to reconnect. I was told a few years ago, that he has and may still live in this area. He is around 52 years old , I have no idea what he looks like now because it has been 30+ years since I saw him last. If anyone knows or even thinks they know him, please let me know. His name is Stephen Valencia and everybody called him Sarge. Thank you.
TnDeb

Jamestown, TN

#2 Jul 20, 2008
I am still hoping to get in touch with Sarge Valencia. I haven't seen him since High School. Does anyone know him???

Thank you
Lake Villa 14

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2008
I know him
Lake Villa 14

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2008
He says you are Debbie Smith from Bollingbrook ....he says to give me your phone number and he will call you. He has no computer. you can send me your telephone number via e-mail. cpap1984@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,063
Antioch Rescue Squad - where is the money? 3 hr Antioch Voter 3
Chang Jiang Buffet - 760 E Rollins Rd - Round L... 13 hr Really 2
kinow your right,if you have a ssi payee Tue need to know 1
Photos: Round Lake Roller Rink (Jan '10) Sep 29 F U Wally 36
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Sep 29 po po 121
Lake Villa Dating
Find my Match

Lake Villa Jobs

Lake Villa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lake Villa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake Villa