Man found dead in car in Antioch

Man found dead in car in Antioch

There are 92 comments on the Daily Herald story from Dec 26, 2012, titled Man found dead in car in Antioch. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

The man - whose name has not yet been released - died of alcohol intoxication and exposure to the cold elements, said Lake County Coroner Thomas Rudd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#83 Jan 10, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
you're wrong on two counts.
this thread is about a drunk guy who died.
So talking about what will happen when you go driving around drunk is exactly a point worth making. Had he stayed home sober he would probably be alive.
Topix is a public forum that is perfect to discuss ANY topic is an adult manner considering families read this forum.
If anything is inappropriate its the kind of insult language many of you have used towards me just for posting my opinions.
That's a lousy example to set for your kids.
Don't be surprised when they bully others in school with insults.
They learned it from you guys.
Well you pulled me in again with your nonsense. First of all, this thread is about a PERSON who died. Your thoughtless and insensitive postings are exactly what I will show my children to teach them how horribly innappropriate people can be. You are the only bully on this thread.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#84 Jan 10, 2013
LazyK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you pulled me in again with your nonsense. First of all, this thread is about a PERSON who died. Your thoughtless and insensitive postings are exactly what I will show my children to teach them how horribly innappropriate people can be. You are the only bully on this thread.
Pick and choose.
Don't bother with the real bullies who use foul language and other insults.
Just ignore that.
Then when your kids get bullied by their kids don't act surprised by it.
Just remember school bullies always use insults before they strike.
They learn that from their parents.

Now as for this thread.
Yep its about a DRUNK guy who died because he wasn't sober enough to drive elsewhere.
Instead he wound up at his ex house who left him for dead in his car.
Too bad he wasn't sober.
Too bad his ex didn't call a cop.
Thank God you can blame everything on me.
Makes you feel better doesn't it ?
Antiocher

Antioch, IL

#85 Jan 14, 2013
is this jerk everywhere?
momof2

United States

#86 Jan 14, 2013
Seems like it doesn't it.
Muystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#87 Jan 14, 2013
please stay on topic since you guys whine about that.
fox laker

Fox Lake, IL

#88 Jan 14, 2013
trolltastic voyage
Sara

Antioch, IL

#89 May 1, 2013
Mystery Man, whoever the hell you are I would love to meet you. You deserve to be smacked upside your head.. I knew David personally. He was a very good friend of mine and my husband's. He wasn't the greatest guy out there. He did drink a lot. Did smoke weed. Did have a temper when he was drinking... He did more then just that though. He was a VERY GOOD person. He welcomed anyone into his home who didn't have a place to go. He helped people so much he couldn't afford his rent. He cooked dinner every weekend for my family of 5!! He protected his family and friends. You are ridiculous man. Karma is gonna kick you in the fuckin ass.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#90 May 2, 2013
Sara wrote:
Mystery Man, whoever the hell you are I would love to meet you. You deserve to be smacked upside your head.. I knew David personally. He was a very good friend of mine and my husband's. He wasn't the greatest guy out there. He did drink a lot. Did smoke weed. Did have a temper when he was drinking... He did more then just that though. He was a VERY GOOD person. He welcomed anyone into his home who didn't have a place to go. He helped people so much he couldn't afford his rent. He cooked dinner every weekend for my family of 5!! He protected his family and friends. You are ridiculous man. Karma is gonna kick you in the fuckin ass.
Humm lets see
David was a drunk who also used marijuana which is still illegal, and had a temper.
YOU advocate violence towards me just because i post my opinions in a forum designed just for that purpose.
Not to mention your foul language.
Yep you two sound like wonderful people.
Let me know when and where you want to meet. I'll have a cop standing next to me. Physical violence is still against the law.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#91 May 2, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm lets see
David was a drunk who also used marijuana which is still illegal, and had a temper.
YOU advocate violence towards me just because i post my opinions in a forum designed just for that purpose.
Not to mention your foul language.
Yep you two sound like wonderful people.
Let me know when and where you want to meet. I'll have a cop standing next to me. Physical violence is still against the law.
I show my children Mystery Man's post as an example of truly foul language. Foul language is not just "bad words". Foul language is hurtful, bullying, insensitive and thoughtless comments towards people. Mystery Man's posts are a perfect example. They dig at the heart of families of the lost, people with addiction issues and those truly struggling in life. Let his words be a lesson in what not to say.
Fearless in Antioch

Berkeley, CA

#93 Aug 19, 2013
Anyone remember a young Antioch teen in the late 80's ,whose body was found in Livermore ? She supposedly died from alcohol poisoning ? A month or so before her death, a woman was found dead in a parking lot of a Antioch bar. She also had died from alcohol poisoning. I would like both of their names to do a new investigation. I don't think these were accidents !
feed me

United States

#94 Aug 31, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick and choose.
Don't bother with the real bullies who use foul language and other insults.
Just ignore that.
Then when your kids get bullied by their kids don't act surprised by it.
Just remember school bullies always use insults before they strike.
They learn that from their parents.
Now as for this thread.
Yep its about a DRUNK guy who died because he wasn't sober enough to drive elsewhere.
Instead he wound up at his ex house who left him for dead in his car.
Too bad he wasn't sober.
Too bad his ex didn't call a cop.
Thank God you can blame everything on me.
Makes you feel better doesn't it ?
It kind of is all your fault. If it wasn't for you he wouldn't of had diabetes and he wouldn't of been drunk. As for the drunk driving, I think little gremlins placed his car in front of his ex's and the umpa lumpas brought him there after a night of partying with Willy Wonka.
icu8itall

Glenview, IL

#95 Nov 8, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
that is why i asked what the ricu8italleal story was.
And also made the comment to call the police instead of walking away.
As well as keep a card on you for whom to call in an emergency.
But as usual all i got for posting that were stupid rude comments.
Considering he showed up drunk at his ex's house would indicate you are probably right.
And it also proves my point in another thread that drunks need to be taken off the road forever.
DUI should mean loss of drivers licenses. FOREVER.
What a DICK! I sincerely hope you losse your drivers liscence FOREVER FROM A DUI OF TAKING COUGH SYRUP OR SUDAFED....WTF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antioch Treatment Plant Chemical Spill (Mar '08) Mon Larry is a potato 16
What happened to Dr. Dennis Thain? Jul 22 sam 20
IH Rent -- Invitation Homes Rentals (Feb '14) Jul 22 Ken Cavill 61
Costco in Antioch? Also, maybe a Starbucks? (Aug '14) Jul 21 Antioch resident 29
grayslake pool (Jul '11) Jul 20 Some dilf 14
Sybaris Sucks Jul 14 Gordie 12
School of Rock Grand Opening July 15 in Liberty... Jul 13 Fred Kruger 2

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages