Man found dead in car in Antioch

Man found dead in car in Antioch

There are 92 comments on the Daily Herald story from Dec 26, 2012, titled Man found dead in car in Antioch. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

The man - whose name has not yet been released - died of alcohol intoxication and exposure to the cold elements, said Lake County Coroner Thomas Rudd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#42 Jan 7, 2013
Can't believe you are all still responding to the antagonistic, coldhearted and obnoxious poster. He is nothing but a small little troll with way too much time on his hands. He is only here to antagonize people, just ignore him and he will go away. No one in their right mind would say the things he says unless they just want to piss people off. Just ignore!
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#43 Jan 7, 2013
jerkwatch wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf is the matter with you? how can someone be so totally clueless that they are the most thoughtless human being on topix
you are the biggest pos on topix
if you are an example of a SOBER person
i think i will just start drinking
Always a pleasure to meet a fan.
Seriously i don't trade insults.
I've found people that do insults lack the ability to converse in a meaningful conversation.
As for you wanting to aspire to become a drunk i'm really not surprised at your lifestyle choice considering your screen name.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#44 Jan 7, 2013
LazyK wrote:
Can't believe you are all still responding to the antagonistic, coldhearted and obnoxious poster. He is nothing but a small little troll with way too much time on his hands. He is only here to antagonize people, just ignore him and he will go away. No one in their right mind would say the things he says unless they just want to piss people off. Just ignore!
LOL i love it when someone will tell others what to do and yet not follow their own advice.
Just a suggestion
Maybe you should lead by example and not respond to my posts.
Thanks for the insults see above post.

I'm really amazed that when people can't address the topic they instead have to just insult other posters.
I guess they just don't understand how a topic forum works.
Its really simple you find a topic like this drunk who died and you comment on the facts of the case.
Such as he was illegally driving drunk.
He died because his ex gave up on him.
No one called the cops.
He left behind a loving family.
How is insulting me fit into that topic ?
Stay focus on the topic please.
so sad

Chicago, IL

#45 Jan 8, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't read the article.
Let me help you out.
DRUNK guy drives illegally to his ex house.
Since he's to DRUNK to drive she drives him all around.
They wind up back at her house.
But she's too tired to drive the DRUNK guy home so she just leaves him DRUNK in his car.
Probably because he's too DRUNK to illegally drive he just sleeps it off in the car where he dies.
So what part of DRUNK did you miss in the story ?
Because his being DRUNK and driving is the whole point.
If he was sober he would be alive.
As for me i'm still around because i don't drink.
get UR facts straight - it says DRUNK guy shows up at ex girlfriends - NO WHERE does it say he DROVE to her house - HE was 26 & an adult and entitled to drink. & get drunk ... he is not entitled to drive of course but it doesnt say he was driving.

Now you claim he has no family - he is 26 an adult he has a loving family. BUT HE was an adult!
YOU talk like u know something like you want to rant and eave about him - there is trash talk about when he lived in chicago and how he beat people up --- Living in chicago or wisc doesnt matter ... maybe he was a rebelous teen , but from
what i read he was an adult with a job that had to many drinks & honestly that makes no sense because if you read the follow up story it says he died of natural causes . so all your blab - U R WRONG.
in the follow up story he died of natural causes from an enlarged heart and diabeties!

go back to your bridge that you live in troll and stop trashing people even in there death.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#46 Jan 8, 2013
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
get UR facts straight - it says DRUNK guy shows up at ex girlfriends - NO WHERE does it say he DROVE to her house - HE was 26 & an adult and entitled to drink. & get drunk ... he is not entitled to drive of course but it doesnt say he was driving.
Now you claim he has no family - he is 26 an adult he has a loving family. BUT HE was an adult!
YOU talk like u know something like you want to rant and eave about him - there is trash talk about when he lived in chicago and how he beat people up --- Living in chicago or wisc doesnt matter ... maybe he was a rebelous teen , but from
what i read he was an adult with a job that had to many drinks & honestly that makes no sense because if you read the follow up story it says he died of natural causes . so all your blab - U R WRONG.
in the follow up story he died of natural causes from an enlarged heart and diabeties!
go back to your bridge that you live in troll and stop trashing people even in there death.
He shows up at his ex house with HIS car parked out front.
Just how do you think his car and him got there at the same time ?

From what i read he died from the cold being left out all night in his car that magically appeared when he did.
Technically its natural causes but lets be fair had the ex called the cops to come get him they might have taken him to a hospital where he could be saved.

I've never trashed him. I just state that drunk drivers need to have their drivers license taken away for good.

If there is trash talk about him its not from me. I don't know him.
I don't know his past or even where he lives.

Maybe you should follow your advice and not talk trash about me since you know nothing about me.

The article is about him and his drunk driving over to his ex house. Maybe if you had stay on that topic you would have known he drove there. Everyone else here seems to at least known that much.
Mystery FactChecker

Antioch, IL

#47 Jan 8, 2013
LazyK wrote:
LOL! And he knew exactly who you were referring to! At least he can acknowledge the fact that he is exactly who you say he is!!
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#48 Jan 8, 2013
Mystery FactChecker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! And he knew exactly who you were referring to! At least he can acknowledge the fact that he is exactly who you say he is!!
I'm the only one being attacked in here so it doesn't take my higher IQ to figured that out.
What is sad is that none of you can talk about the article.
You can blast me all you want i don't trade insults.
I rather discuss the IMPORTANT issue of drunk drivers.
They wind up dead or killing others.
This DRUNK wound up dead because his ex just left him there.
If you guys really are into insulting others maybe you should look at her and be asking why didn't she call a cop or even a cab to drive him home.
But you won't because you can't handle topic discussion.
Insults are all you can do.
Prove me wrong try discussing the article and only the article.
jerkwatch

Antioch, IL

#49 Jan 8, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the only one being attacked in here so it doesn't take my higher IQ to figured that out.
What is sad is that none of you can talk about the article.
You can blast me all you want i don't trade insults.
I rather discuss the IMPORTANT issue of drunk drivers.
They wind up dead or killing others.
This DRUNK wound up dead because his ex just left him there.
If you guys really are into insulting others maybe you should look at her and be asking why didn't she call a cop or even a cab to drive him home.
But you won't because you can't handle topic discussion.
Insults are all you can do.
Prove me wrong try discussing the article and only the article.
you have been proven wrong over and over and over again
the fact that you think the article is about drunk driving and not the death of someone who had family and friends who cared about
him shows what an ignorant person you are
the insults are just so that you might take a look inside yourself to see what the rest of us see
you are a coldhearted pos
so sad

Chicago, IL

#50 Jan 8, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He shows up at his ex house with HIS car parked out front.
Just how do you think his car and him got there at the same time ?
From what i read he died from the cold being left out all night in his car that magically appeared when he did.
Technically its natural causes but lets be fair had the ex called the cops to come get him they might have taken him to a hospital where he could be saved.
I've never trashed him. I just state that drunk drivers need to have their drivers license taken away for good.
If there is trash talk about him its not from me. I don't know him.
I don't know his past or even where he lives.
Maybe you should follow your advice and not talk trash about me since you know nothing about me.
The article is about him and his drunk driving over to his ex house. Maybe if you had stay on that topic you would have known he drove there. Everyone else here seems to at least known that much.
UM he showed up drunk at his ex girlfriends house - OK

HE could have drove over to the exs house sober, left the vehicle, went drinking and showes back up drunk.
from what I understand he was out drinking with the ex & friends . SO MaYBE you should have your computer taken away just like a drunk having their license taken away because YOU RAmBLE on attacking a dead man that cant defend himself.
lets take the INTERNET away from Dumb Idiots that speculate about a situation daily & for someone to stay on this topic & story considering tou DONT know him - YOU truelly need a life!

& YES I DO KNOW DAVID HEATON ( the man in this article) SO I WILL FOLLOW it and defend his name !
momof2

United States

#51 Jan 8, 2013
Either way someone died and someone has to live with how this ended for the rest of their lives. Its a sad world we live in that instead of encourgaing peace and harmony and love, nothing but hatred is spoken here on Topix and around the world. No one is perfect, and we have all done stupid things but to keep condeming a dead person is wrong. Let the man rest in peace and let the healing begin. No matter what he was someone's brother, son, friend, grandson and loved one. Respect that. Cause if it was your family member you wouldn't want people talking this way about your family.
And no offese to Mysteryman you seem to spew a lot of venom on here way to much on way to many Topixs. Maybe you need to do some soul searching and find some peace and remember we are all human and make mistakes.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#52 Jan 8, 2013
jerkwatch wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been proven wrong over and over and over again
the fact that you think the article is about drunk driving and not the death of someone who had family and friends who cared about
him shows what an ignorant person you are
the insults are just so that you might take a look inside yourself to see what the rest of us see
you are a coldhearted pos
And how did he die again ?
Oh yeah he was DRUNK and left to die by his ex.
Hey here is food for thought for ya.
Had he been sober he could have driven home.
So how is being drunk not part of this story ?
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#53 Jan 8, 2013
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
UM he showed up drunk at his ex girlfriends house - OK
HE could have drove over to the exs house sober, left the vehicle, went drinking and showes back up drunk.
from what I understand he was out drinking with the ex & friends . SO MaYBE you should have your computer taken away just like a drunk having their license taken away because YOU RAmBLE on attacking a dead man that cant defend himself.
lets take the INTERNET away from Dumb Idiots that speculate about a situation daily & for someone to stay on this topic & story considering tou DONT know him - YOU truelly need a life!
& YES I DO KNOW DAVID HEATON ( the man in this article) SO I WILL FOLLOW it and defend his name !
nope read the article here is a direct quote
The man had shown up to an ex-girlfriend's house very intoxicated on Dec. 23, Rudd said.
UNQUOTE

LOL i love wild rants. Nuff said.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#54 Jan 8, 2013
momof2 wrote:
Either way someone died and someone has to live with how this ended for the rest of their lives. Its a sad world we live in that instead of encourgaing peace and harmony and love, nothing but hatred is spoken here on Topix and around the world. No one is perfect, and we have all done stupid things but to keep condeming a dead person is wrong. Let the man rest in peace and let the healing begin. No matter what he was someone's brother, son, friend, grandson and loved one. Respect that. Cause if it was your family member you wouldn't want people talking this way about your family.
And no offese to Mysteryman you seem to spew a lot of venom on here way to much on way to many Topixs. Maybe you need to do some soul searching and find some peace and remember we are all human and make mistakes.
Let me clear a point that you are mistaken on.
I never said anything condemning the drunk guy.
In fact i've said all along it was the ex who should have done more such as call a cop.
What i do condemn is driving drunk. I do believe they need their license taken away before they kill others.
I care about the lives drunks kill on the road.
If that makes me a mean person full of venom in your eyes so be it.
I can live with that.
We all makes sure but responsible people take responsibility for it.
Drunk drivers don't. They keep on driving over and over again getting multiple DUI until they kill someone. Only then do they really stop.
Maybe you should be talking to drunk drivers and tell them to do some soul searching before they do kill someone. Because then its too late.
As for me my soul feels great.
Probably because i don't drink and drive.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#55 Jan 8, 2013
typo should read
We all makes mistakes for sure, but responsible people take responsibility for it.
seriously

Charlotte, MI

#56 Jan 8, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me clear a point that you are mistaken on.
I never said anything condemning the drunk guy.
In fact i've said all along it was the ex who should have done more such as call a cop.
What i do condemn is driving drunk. I do believe they need their license taken away before they kill others.
I care about the lives drunks kill on the road.
If that makes me a mean person full of venom in your eyes so be it.
I can live with that.
We all makes sure but responsible people take responsibility for it.
Drunk drivers don't. They keep on driving over and over again getting multiple DUI until they kill someone. Only then do they really stop.
Maybe you should be talking to drunk drivers and tell them to do some soul searching before they do kill someone. Because then its too late.
As for me my soul feels great.
Probably because i don't drink and drive.
oh dear Lord, do you even read what you write
you have done nothing but slam this poor man for having a disease called alcoholism
slam his family for "letting him drive drunk"
slam his ex for not doing what you thought she should do
you are quite the piece of work

RIP guy, I think we should all be done here
momof2

United States

#57 Jan 8, 2013
As my grandma used to say "People in glass houses should not throw stones".

And the only one who should judge us on how we live our lives is the big guy upstairs named God. We could all learn from this and move on.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#58 Jan 8, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
oh dear Lord, do you even read what you write
you have done nothing but slam this poor man for having a disease called alcoholism
slam his family for "letting him drive drunk"
slam his ex for not doing what you thought she should do
you are quite the piece of work
RIP guy, I think we should all be done here
I think the fact that i corrected a typo would indicate even to you that do read what i write.
I never slammed him for being a drunk.
I do think drunks should have their license to drive taken away.
He then get drunk all he wants.
I don't slam his family show me one line i wrote against his family.
On the contrary i feel sorry for them. And that i did write.
As for the ex yeah i do think she should have called the cops.
In fact anyone leaving a drunk alone in a car is wrong.
Not sorry at all for what i wrote about the ex.
I hope your are done here.
Its getting old trying to get you to understand EXACTLY what i wrote.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#59 Jan 8, 2013
momof2 wrote:
As my grandma used to say "People in glass houses should not throw stones".
And the only one who should judge us on how we live our lives is the big guy upstairs named God. We could all learn from this and move on.
I guess you don't believe in our court system.
Actually i too have problems with our court system.
Especially when they go soft on drunk drivers.

BTW you might want to look into freedom of speech and freedom of the press.
And you might want to look at all the insults hurled at me.
Maybe you should be talking to them about throwing stones.
Especially since i've not said one insult to them.
Oh but wait you rather pick and choose right ?
That's your idea of fairness.
momof2

United States

#60 Jan 8, 2013
Sir I have seen your nasty comments not only on this Topix but others and you have no problem blaming other people. Instead of being a negative Jackass as you seem to enjoy it. Find something else to do with your hatred

He did not kill anyone he died. Let him RIP and get over it.
jerkwatch

Antioch, IL

#61 Jan 8, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the fact that i corrected a typo would indicate even to you that do read what i write.
I never slammed him for being a drunk.
I do think drunks should have their license to drive taken away.
He then get drunk all he wants.
I don't slam his family show me one line i wrote against his family.
On the contrary i feel sorry for them. And that i did write.
As for the ex yeah i do think she should have called the cops.
In fact anyone leaving a drunk alone in a car is wrong.
Not sorry at all for what i wrote about the ex.
I hope your are done here.
Its getting old trying to get you to understand EXACTLY what i wrote.
Here ya go jerkwad from one of your earlier crapola posts

"Here is some reality for you.
If his family cared for him they wouldn't let him be drunk out on the road"

I hope you are done since its been proven over and over that you are clueless heartless jerk that needs to be gone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antioch Treatment Plant Chemical Spill (Mar '08) 6 hr Larry is a potato 16
What happened to Dr. Dennis Thain? Sat sam 20
IH Rent -- Invitation Homes Rentals (Feb '14) Jul 22 Ken Cavill 61
Costco in Antioch? Also, maybe a Starbucks? (Aug '14) Jul 21 Antioch resident 29
grayslake pool (Jul '11) Jul 20 Some dilf 14
Sybaris Sucks Jul 14 Gordie 12
School of Rock Grand Opening July 15 in Liberty... Jul 13 Fred Kruger 2

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages