Ms Curious

Antioch, IL

#1 Jan 13, 2014
Anyone know the UPS driver that delivers in antioch? He seems to be the only one to deliver my packages? He's kinda bald and kinda built.. anyone know his name?
Mrs UPS Guy

Round Lake, IL

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Yes, his name is Mr. UPS Guy. That's all YOU need to know.
antioch resident

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 14, 2014
Mrs UPS Guy wrote:
Yes, his name is Mr. UPS Guy. That's all YOU need to know.
There are 2 bald guys that deliver in Antioch, both very nice guys!
We love UPS

Detroit, MI

#4 Jan 14, 2014
Lol...guess he's taken, he sure is a cutie with those gorgeous eyes, he delivers my packages too..ROFL..but I call him Mr.Sexy Pants..LOL.
Ms Curious

Antioch, IL

#5 Jan 15, 2014
Pur back your claws Mrs. UPS Guy.. you don't even know what guy im talking about and u should be glad women find him very attractive!
We love UPS

Detroit, MI

#6 Jan 15, 2014
I agree ^ ladies wear their thongs too tight nowadays. Lol..
Mrs UPS Guy

Round Lake, IL

#7 Jan 16, 2014
My claws are, only used on my hubbies back and he's out delivering to all the jealous women in Antioch. Life is good.
We love UPS

Toledo, OH

#8 Jan 16, 2014
Oh, you seem to be under the impression you're the only one with with a hot husband, Happy married to beefcake myself. Laughing at insecure silly women** Life is real good ;-)
Mrs UPS Guy

Round Lake, IL

#9 Jan 16, 2014
We love UPS wrote:
Oh, you seem to be under the impression you're the only one with with a hot husband, Happy married to beefcake myself. Laughing at insecure silly women** Life is real good ;-)
Not at all! Just like to let certain women know when a man is taken! I laugh every day, life is really really good!
We love UPS

Toledo, OH

#10 Jan 16, 2014
We're all adults here, that gal was just curious, she was Not foul mouthed or vulgar. your reply was cheap and childish to say the least. Poor fella, such a shame. Oh well, such is life. My time is done here, Happy deliveries! LOL ;)
Mrs UPS Guy

Round Lake, IL

#11 Jan 16, 2014
We love UPS wrote:
We're all adults here, that gal was just curious, she was Not foul mouthed or vulgar. your reply was cheap and childish to say the least. Poor fella, such a shame. Oh well, such is life. My time is done here, Happy deliveries! LOL ;)
Oh wow, maybe you need to read it again. Get a grip!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 16, 2014
Mrs UPS Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, looks to me like maybe someone is a little jealous! Sounds like you are a lucky woman. I know both the UPS guys in Antioch and they both seem very nice. Good luck to you and your nice hubby!
Ms Curious

Antioch, IL

#13 Jan 16, 2014
I def. ain't jealous. His wife.. If that is REALLY his wife.. is a very lucky woman. You have a very nice and hard working hubby :)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 16, 2014
Ms Curious wrote:
I def. ain't jealous. His wife.. If that is REALLY his wife.. is a very lucky woman. You have a very nice and hard working hubby :)
lol, the jealousy comment wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the Indiana poster who doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor! Seems like someone is always trying to start a bickering war on this forum. I completely agree with you about Mr. UPS, seems like a very nice guy.

Since: Oct 11

Antioch, IL

#15 Jan 17, 2014
Mrs UPS Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved the initial response, thought it was funny
D-drive

Oak Park, IL

#16 Jan 20, 2014
I have been told I need to go on the record.
I am off the market and off limits to all females.
FedOx

Antioch, IL

#17 Jan 20, 2014
I would like to announce that I am off the market as well. Please ladies, quit throwing your unmentionables at me each time I grace your presence. I do thank you all for your compliments about my pompadour. It does make me even more awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spa owner charged with prostitution (Nov '08) 12 hr papa123 8
Review: Antioch Model Trains & Hobby (Oct '08) Dec 24 Unlucky Trains 17
find out if you have a warrant from lake county Dec 23 Jay 2
Costco in Antioch? Also, maybe a Starbucks? Dec 23 Meh 18
Historic building destroyed Dec 23 Antiocher 3
near libertyville semi truck accident??? Dec 22 Bponch1234 1
Antioch, fire district will again seek ambulanc... Dec 21 Res 21
Lake Villa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web