Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

jesus

Saint Louis, MO

#36126 Dec 11, 2012
Actually, I'm a carpenter. Do you need any work done?
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the Mayan apocalypse? That's retarded. Why would I blame my landscaper for Mayan apocalypse?
Jesus

Glen Carbon, IL

#36127 Dec 11, 2012
jesus wrote:
Actually, I'm a carpenter. Do you need any work done?
<quoted text>
My taint could use a good washing, but I'd never let a mexican touch it.
hmmmm

Lake Villa, IL

#36128 Dec 11, 2012
homosexuals can bang but i cant smoke marijuana yet? wow

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36129 Dec 11, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You were unable to go anywhere with it. There is nowhere to go with reality silly girl.
All you can do is dumb down marriage to a contract between two people. Something countless people qualify for and more than two will demand.
Smirk.
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are ascribing to me points I never made. How lame.
Have to give you credit for extracting every last mile out of that tired, wore out troll routine. You started mailing it in 20,000 pages ago and still people are falling for your lame ass routine.
Just goes to show that some people respond to truth, while others dumb down denial.

:-)

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36130 Dec 11, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
homosexuals can bang but i cant smoke marijuana yet? wow
Move to Washington state, then you can do both..

Location hidden

#36131 Dec 11, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Move to Washington state, then you can do both..
Which only goes to show,

"by their fruit you will know them"

Smirk.

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#36132 Dec 11, 2012
Anon wrote:
I am not say that this is an overnight fix and that there will not be any struggle. Ultimately, one is not confined to this type of life style indefinitely unless he or she chooses to.
So you're saying that could switch teams in a heartbeat, right?
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

#36133 Dec 11, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You were unable to go anywhere with it. There is nowhere to go with reality silly girl.
All you can do is dumb down marriage to a contract between two people. Something countless people qualify for and more than two will demand.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Just goes to show that some people respond to truth, while others dumb down denial.
So you're saying you dumb down your denials?

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#36134 Dec 11, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you dumb down your denials?
Touche'. I was just about to go there, but you beat me to the punch.
ruk

Charleston, IL

#36135 Dec 11, 2012
What consenting adults do is fine, it is called free will. To forbid it would be big government. Ironic!
ruk

Charleston, IL

#36136 Dec 11, 2012
So if one is not invading your or my free will it confronts us not what or where they are sticking things, that simple in fact.

Location hidden

#36137 Dec 12, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche'. I was just about to go there, but you beat me to the punch.
All the girls go there.

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#36138 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All the girls go there.
Yes, if by "girls" you mean all of the normal people here with one set of genitalia and no psychotic alter ego who have no need for a sanity certificate.

Your reality is idiocy wrapped in denial and all tucked up inside a dusty muffin.

Muntzinga, Mangina Man
non smoker

Frankfort, IL

#36139 Dec 12, 2012
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
U obviously have no religious background, faith, or beliefs. It is an abomination to God. That's what's wrong with it.
non smoker

Frankfort, IL

#36140 Dec 12, 2012
This is sad, homosexuality is wrong, period. What a horrible and disgusting message we are sending our youth today.
Robin

Saint Louis, MO

#36141 Dec 12, 2012
Holy RACIST batman!!!
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
My taint could use a good washing, but I'd never let a mexican touch it.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

#36142 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All the girls go there.
That's all you got? You really need to work up some new material troll. Your routine is uninspired and stale. I've seen better trolling done by 12 year olds.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

#36144 Dec 12, 2012
non smoker wrote:
This is sad, homosexuality is wrong, period. What a horrible and disgusting message we are sending our youth today.
If homosexuality is wrong, why did god create so many gay creatures? God must have made a mistake.
non smoker

Frankfort, IL

#36145 Dec 12, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>If homosexuality is wrong, why did god create so many gay creatures? God must have made a mistake.
Really? You shouldn't go there. Read the scripture and you will find plenty of examples where God is against homosexuality.
non smoker

Frankfort, IL

#36146 Dec 12, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>If homosexuality is wrong, why did god create so many gay creatures? God must have made a mistake.
Leviticus 18:22. 22“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victim's family endorses plea deal for Antioch ... (Aug '11) Sat No where to hide 199
Finally someone is getting things done in Antioch Fri Pertwad Navaltsek 28
News Tiny Lakemoor gets big bucks from red-light cam... Aug 28 John 2
News Lakemoor to join drunk driving crackdown ahead ... Aug 28 blackorwhite 1
News Lakemoor to be on lookout for drunk drivers Hal... (Nov '14) Aug 28 blackorwhite 3
Hey AUGS, WE ARE NOT One! Aug 25 James 2
Why haven't Gas prices dropped in Illinois @ $... Aug 25 Sickofit 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages