Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,551)

Showing posts 31,001 - 31,020 of48,837
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bufford

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36052
Nov 27, 2012
 
Doesn't woof woof count?
Kimares Kooter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep screwing your bitch but you'll never have legal benefits because your bitch cannot give consent.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36054
Nov 28, 2012
 
And still, no legitimate governmental interest sufficient for denial of equal treatment under the law as required by the constitution.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36055
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Not Yet Equal wrote:
And still, no legitimate governmental interest sufficient for denial of equal treatment under the law as required by the constitution.
You have to be qualify as equal to receive equal treatment.

Quit trying to take advantage of rights for women and children. Man up!

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36056
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be qualify as equal to receive equal treatment.
Quit trying to take advantage of rights for women and children. Man up!
That's the lamest piece of crap argument ever. Marriage rights don't exist for the benefit of women and children. You've been slinging this hash for months and nobody is buying it. Nobody.

Get a clue, Mangina Man.
Kimares Inner Lesbian

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36057
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Cool Hand Puke wrote:
I creamed my britches.
<quoted text>
Well, look who's here, Mr. Copy and Paste himself (DBA CHL).
My outer shell of a heterosexual (Kimare) can't even hold a candle to the queen of copy and paste (AKA CHL).

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36058
Nov 28, 2012
 
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the lamest piece of crap argument ever. Marriage rights don't exist for the benefit of women and children. You've been slinging this hash for months and nobody is buying it. Nobody.
Get a clue, Mangina Man.
Really.

Just a heads up. No one has to 'buy' it and you don't speak for everyone.

That's more reality just for you.

Smirk.
olaf

Hinckley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36059
Nov 28, 2012
 
Buttchuckers.
What else is there to say?

Hope they enjoy it.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36060
Nov 28, 2012
 
And still, no legitimate governmental interest sufficient for denial of equal treatment under the law as required by the constitution.

“As irrational prejudice plainly never constitutes a legitimate government interest, this court must hold that Section 3 of DOMA as applied to Plaintiffs violates the equal protection principles embodied in the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution.”

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36061
Nov 28, 2012
 
Not Yet Equal wrote:
And still, no legitimate governmental interest sufficient for denial of equal treatment under the law as required by the constitution.
“As irrational prejudice plainly never constitutes a legitimate government interest, this court must hold that Section 3 of DOMA as applied to Plaintiffs violates the equal protection principles embodied in the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution.”
And still no significant governmental interest in the vastness of marriage or power for redefinement of reality.

As irrational minimizing of marriage plainly does not constitute a legitimate government interest, the government clearly has no legitimate power for involvement.

It is clear the only position of government is with gay unions.

Sorry.
oooo

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36062
Nov 28, 2012
 
Good i hope gay marriage is legal soon too. Manily because the reason it's illegal is because many christens pick and chose the bible, and for some odd reason our government is still run mostly by white male Christians but thats another issue. Either way this might be a baby step but its still a step

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36063
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
Just a heads up. No one has to 'buy' it and you don't speak for everyone.
That's more reality just for you.
Smirk.
Oh puhlease, schmister! You're out-numbered by decent people on each and every thread that you troll.

Stock up on your Depends undergarments now, because marriage equality is right around the corner.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36064
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

oooo wrote:
Good i hope gay marriage is legal soon too. Manily because the reason it's illegal is because many christens pick and chose the bible, and for some odd reason our government is still run mostly by white male Christians but thats another issue. Either way this might be a baby step but its still a step
All you will have is a piece of paper to go along with your racism and bigotry.

Marriage is historically a cross-cultural evolutionary constraint on millions of years of mating behavior refinement. A gay couple is simply the most significant genetic defect.

Simple reality, without the Bible.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36065
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puhlease, schmister! You're out-numbered by decent people on each and every thread that you troll.
Stock up on your Depends undergarments now, because marriage equality is right around the corner.
A limp wristed, ad homoan, gay twirl hissy fit.

Gay 'marriage' is like calling the collision of Uranus and Uranus to the union of Mars and Venus. It sounds stupid, and it will look silly.

Bazinga!
cdc

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36066
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

jon jon calling someone else a troll.
How so very funny!!!!
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puhlease, schmister! You're out-numbered by decent people on each and every thread that you troll.
Stock up on your Depends undergarments now, because marriage equality is right around the corner.
KiMareAnalRing

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36067
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A limp wristed, ad homoan, gay twirl hissy fit.
Gay 'marriage' is like calling the collision of Uranus and Uranus to the union of Mars and Venus. It sounds stupid, and it will look silly.
Bazinga!
That is so cute. Have you thought of writing children's books?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36068
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

KiMareAnalRing wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so cute. Have you thought of writing children's books?
Who says I already don't?

Smile.
KiMareAnalRing

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36069
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says I already don't?
Smile.
I'll bet you do. Anything to get close to underage children, right?

<knowing smirk>

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36070
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

KiMareAnalRing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you do. Anything to get close to underage children, right?
<knowing smirk>
I don't think like that, only gay pedophiles do.

Funny you should bring it up...

Smirk.
Kimares Inner Lesbian

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36071
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Here's what I have to live inside of on a daily basis. It sucks to be me:

http://boobsandbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36072
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Kimares Inner Lesbian wrote:
Here's what I have to live inside of on a daily basis. It sucks to be me:
http://boobsandbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
That's one butch lesbian in Wisconsin...

Which brings up a question.

Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian???

It seems to me that it is almost a man trying to get someone not quite a woman...

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,001 - 31,020 of48,837
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake Villa Discussions

Search the Lake Villa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 39 min Corrupt Democrats 1,854
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,826
in loving memory of brian boatright! (Jan '08) 9 hr Loretta moriarty 52
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... Mon Chicagobroker 10
Rebel flags flying from pick-up trucks (Aug '10) Mon Antioch Resident too 114
Victim's family endorses plea deal for Antioch ... (Aug '11) Mon Resurfaced 166
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints Mon duh 68
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Lake County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Lake Villa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lake Villa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lake Villa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lake Villa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake Villa
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••