Police find marijuana during search o...

Police find marijuana during search of Antioch home

There are 65 comments on the Daily Herald story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Police find marijuana during search of Antioch home. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Taylor Bedrosian, 21, of the 40000 block of Black Oak Avenue, could be sentenced to seven years in prison if he is convicted on possession of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance with the intent to deliver charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#74 May 2, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you didn't answer my questions you just rambled on. Probably your drug use makes you think you made sense.
So i'll just comment on the above.
You state you're not advocating a bunch of stuff concerning families and kids.
Sorry it doesn't work that way.
When druggies like you ( hey you did admit it see above posts )get arrested and thrown in jail it does affect families and kids.
Reality is what counts not avocations of a druggie.
I don't live in Zion so i wouldn't know their laws. How interesting that you do. Is fellatio some sort of personal interest of yours ? Just curious since YOU brought it up.
I have answered the legal question before and will again in the very next post ( its kinda long )I doubt you'll understand it.
OK all you kiddies on Topix. Here is a perfect example of the use of truly foul language.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#75 May 2, 2013
Hello everybody :) I see some more useless rambling by our not so educated friend has transpired. Great!!! Just helps prove the point and topic better. When I was in Springfield lobbying for the medical marijuana bill I saw a lot of banter and negative opinions of this nature as well. It's just a matter of time before the law passes and people can get some relief. I however only smoke apparently because I need a crutch. Not quite sure why I need the crutch. I'm still waiting for MM to tell me more about my life and why I need this crutch. I like smoking cannabis. I know it wont kill me. It relaxes me and eases pains when needed. And the only side effects are euphoria and hunger. Why would I want to take something else where the side effects list was worse than the problem being treated? Yet somehow again Im labeled as a drug addict by MM. Add that to the list of things the government and law says I probably am. I tell ya what though, IM NOT A RAPIST, for whoever said this ;) Anyways the point here is that some people seem to think that since 1 person is bad, they all are. That all the cannabis smokers are criminals and are addicts and are dealers and drive around stoned all day everyday. Well my friends a new day is upon us where people can actually think for themselves and smoke cannabis without worry and can function and be responsible. I do it everyday. And im gonna continue to do it as long as I like it. Even when its truly legal. Which wont be long.......
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#76 May 3, 2013
fox laker wrote:
I'm still waiting for MM to tell me more about my life and why I need this crutch.
LOL feeling left out are you.
Once you admit you have a drug problem only then can you begin to heal.
Until then rehab would be a waste for you.
If you want my help you have to make that first step.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77 May 3, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
LOL feeling left out are you.
Once you admit you have a drug problem only then can you begin to heal.
Until then rehab would be a waste for you.
If you want my help you have to make that first step.
No not at all :) I've told you a bunch of times now already that I smoke cannabis. I'm not sure where you missed that. Rehab? There's rehab for cannabis smokers? LOL. I don't need or want your help in any way thanks. I'm doing ok myself. I just wanted to know why I use cannabis as a crutch. You seem to know so much about me that I was waiting for your ever so touching comments to grace my presence. In the end you've just been a big help in resolving this issue. Thank you.
duh

Antioch, IL

#78 May 4, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
Are you two out of your mind ?
You applaud the fact that someone doing a criminal act didn't get caught ?
What if he was a rapist ? Would that be ok with you as long as he doesn't get caught ?
Criminals are law breakers and it doesn't matter the crime.
The penalty may vary but the act of doing something illegal is still wrong.
It should never be applauded.
I'll answer your question when mine get answered.
My questions are about family and kids.
I think that's more important then a legal question.
I think these questions for smokers are far more important then your question is.
Go ahead and duck them you always do.
What are going to do if you ever get arrested ?
How will your kids feel ?
Won't it effect your job ?
Who will take care your kids ?
Hysterical. I bet he goes nuts about jaywalkers too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shutdown Grimm road! (Jul '15) 10 hr Floogy Farnswocke... 22
News Proposed referendum to combine Round Lake-area ... 13 hr ExGunSgt 1
News Widow of disgraced Fox Lake officer pleads not ... (Feb '16) 13 hr ExGunSgt 16
News Woodman's store in Lakemoor on hold as legal ac... 18 hr firegaryspoerry 2
News Skokie teen charged in Tuesday's stabbing murder (Sep '09) 19 hr Ava Rademacher-Davy 64
News Constable: Police raid leaves Antioch woman hom... Mon oldlady 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Rhett Taylor as Mayor? (Jan '13) Sun Grayslake reisdent 3

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages