Police find marijuana during search of Antioch home

Feb 20, 2013 Full story: Daily Herald 66

Taylor Bedrosian, 21, of the 40000 block of Black Oak Avenue, could be sentenced to seven years in prison if he is convicted on possession of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance with the intent to deliver charges.

Full Story
Mystery Man

Oklahoma City, OK

#53 Apr 22, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree topix isn't for that.
Its for posting opinions and hopefully having honest conversations and debates over ideas.
Instead it becomes personal attacks and imposters neither of which are worthy of responding to.
Exactly...that's why I sometimes like to respond to myself. I am the only one smart enough to understand me. Maybe one day someone will have enough sense to have have a reasonable conversion with someone as gifted as myself. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so damn perfect. I just can't find another human being that's on my level.
Hombre Mysterioso

Spring Grove, IL

#54 Apr 22, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly...that's why I sometimes like to respond to myself. I am the only one smart enough to understand me. Maybe one day someone will have enough sense to have have a reasonable conversion with someone as gifted as myself. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so damn perfect. I just can't find another human being that's on my level.
es cierto. Estoy tan lleno de aire caliente mis manejadores deben atar me ganchos incrustados en el cemento, así que no se alejan flotando. mi pequeño cerebro tiene suficiente aire caliente para reflotar el Hindenburg.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#55 Apr 23, 2013
i agree that my imposters are full of hot air.
but its not worth engaging them in an insult game.
You would be better off posting on topic and ignoring the imposters.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#56 May 2, 2013
Are all you people nuts???? Addiction lol. I smoke cannabis. I like it. Not addicted. Been addicted to man mad substance. The drugs will bring on withdrawal symptoms, which if anyone has ever had it is the single worst experience of your life. Cannabis does not do this. It does not control your life. Your life does not revolve around the use of cannabis. Thats the difference. Mystery Man doesnt know this and its ok. Maybe some second hand knowledge or have seen a few people do it, but nothing first hand. Until people experience it themselves they will never understand. I dont attack or come at anyone on here. People like to call me a drug user and an addict lol. Isnt that a personal attack?? I dont call you a pill popper because you took an aspirin for a headache. Again i dont get what the point is here. I have a fantastic life. I have a beautiful daughter and great job and rode my motorcycle all day yesterday and wow. I dont know why but i think mystery man is jealous. He cant grasp the fact that you can ingest something and be ok. Mystery man, you eat lettuce or tomatoes?? The grocery store sells them and they say its ok so it must be ok right??? They say it is??? If you want to go along with someone who says cannabis is bad just to say it is bad then go ahead. have fun with that. people(government) get to choose whats legal and illegal for the rest of us. Only a small group at that. If this issue really rested on the shoulders of people, real honest everyday hardworking people, then cannabis would be legal in all 50 states tomorrow. I like to think for myself and do what common sense tells me. Thats the beauty of me. A cop could tell me to stop smoking, my father, a judge.....who cares. God could come down and strike me now, he wont(cannabis is in the bible), but he could if I was doing something so horrible. Have an experience people. Think for yourselves.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#57 May 2, 2013
fox laker wrote:
Are all you people nuts???? Addiction lol. I smoke cannabis. I like it. Not addicted. Been addicted to man mad substance. The drugs will bring on withdrawal symptoms, which if anyone has ever had it is the single worst experience of your life. Cannabis does not do this. It does not control your life. Your life does not revolve around the use of cannabis. Thats the difference. Mystery Man doesnt know this and its ok. Maybe some second hand knowledge or have seen a few people do it, but nothing first hand. Until people experience it themselves they will never understand. I dont attack or come at anyone on here. People like to call me a drug user and an addict lol. Isnt that a personal attack?? I dont call you a pill popper because you took an aspirin for a headache. Again i dont get what the point is here. I have a fantastic life. I have a beautiful daughter and great job and rode my motorcycle all day yesterday and wow. I dont know why but i think mystery man is jealous. He cant grasp the fact that you can ingest something and be ok. Mystery man, you eat lettuce or tomatoes?? The grocery store sells them and they say its ok so it must be ok right??? They say it is??? If you want to go along with someone who says cannabis is bad just to say it is bad then go ahead. have fun with that. people(government) get to choose whats legal and illegal for the rest of us. Only a small group at that. If this issue really rested on the shoulders of people, real honest everyday hardworking people, then cannabis would be legal in all 50 states tomorrow. I like to think for myself and do what common sense tells me. Thats the beauty of me. A cop could tell me to stop smoking, my father, a judge.....who cares. God could come down and strike me now, he wont(cannabis is in the bible), but he could if I was doing something so horrible. Have an experience people. Think for yourselves.
Your rambling is laughable.
Its not a personal attack to call you a drug addict.
You already admitted to it numerous times. I'm agreeing with you that you are. Trust me if i really wanted to insult you i could do way better. After all i have plenty of guys insulting me to know what real insults look like.
I'm not jealous of you. That in itself is laughable. I have a clean life and wonderful family i don't need the crutch that you use to get through life. Seriously own up to it. Its a crutch for you.
Comparing an illegal substance to good wholesome food ? That is a stretch even for you. Maybe you should write BEFORE you smoke.
Several questions you never answer.
What are going to do if you ever get arrested ?
How will your kids feel ?
Won't it effect your job ?
Who will take care your kids ?
Smoking an illegal substance is a very selfish thing to do if you have a family. They deserve a parent who will be there for them.
Your comments about me ain't going to change that fact.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#58 May 2, 2013
Good for you Fox Laker. Sounds as if you have a good head on your shoulders, as well as most of the others posting on here. I'm sure you aren't silly enough to go walking down the street smoking a joint or sell the stuff out of your home. So, I'm confident you will not get arrested for it as MM seems to think. It will be decriminalized soon enough so people like you who wish to indulge can do so legally.

Since: Oct 11

Antioch, IL

#59 May 2, 2013
I agree with you, Wayward. Fox Laker sounds like he's got it all in perspective.

I am STILL waiting for Mystery Man to give one good reason why cannabis is illegal and alcohol is not. Been waiting on that for months now.

Waiting for the deflection/denial/personal attack now.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#60 May 2, 2013
Are you two out of your mind ?
You applaud the fact that someone doing a criminal act didn't get caught ?
What if he was a rapist ? Would that be ok with you as long as he doesn't get caught ?
Criminals are law breakers and it doesn't matter the crime.
The penalty may vary but the act of doing something illegal is still wrong.
It should never be applauded.
I'll answer your question when mine get answered.
My questions are about family and kids.
I think that's more important then a legal question.
I think these questions for smokers are far more important then your question is.
Go ahead and duck them you always do.

Location hidden

#61 May 2, 2013
News Reader 2011 wrote:
I agree with you, Wayward. Fox Laker sounds like he's got it all in perspective.
I am STILL waiting for Mystery Man to give one good reason why cannabis is illegal and alcohol is not. Been waiting on that for months now.
Waiting for the deflection/denial/personal attack now.
Well, that didn't take long, lol.

Location hidden

#62 May 2, 2013
"The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."

Ayn Rand

Antioch, IL

#63 May 2, 2013
Humoring the Troll...
Mystery Man wrote:
Are you two out of your mind ?
I don't think either of us are, but I don't know Wayward personally. Speaking for myself, reading a few more of your attempts to allude and distract from the topic at hand might push me in that direction.
Mystery Man wrote:
You applaud the fact that someone doing a criminal act didn't get caught ?
What if he was a rapist ? Would that be ok with you as long as he doesn't get caught ?
A rapist inflicts great emotional and bodily harm upon a third party. A pot smoker does not. No more than having a beer or glass of wine after work. Why is alcohol legal and pot isn't?
Mystery Man wrote:
Criminals are law breakers and it doesn't matter the crime.
The penalty may vary but the act of doing something illegal is still wrong.
There is no valid reason for alcohol to be legal and marijuana illegal. Both are substances derived from natural matter which work upon the nervous system to cause effects ranging from mood altering to physical to euphoric. Why is alcohol legal and pot isn't?
Mystery Man wrote:
My questions are about family and kids.
I think that's more important then a legal question.
This appears to be rhetorical. Not sure how you expect anyone to answer. But I don't see how your question is any more important than mine.
Mystery Man wrote:
I think these questions for smokers are far more important then your question is.
Typical - you often displayed the attitude that you feel your thoughts, opinions and comments are of much greater importance than anyone elses, thus rendering yourself a terrible debater.
Mystery Man wrote:
Go ahead and duck them you always do.
Actually, I've never ducked a question that I was aware of. I tend to enjoy a good debate with a party who has a valid argument. Rather than one that merely has topics deleted by crying to forum administrators.
Mystery Man wrote:
Can you not comprehend the fact that we are talking about social smokers, or those that use this drug for medicinal purposes(and yes, it is a medicinal drug, and was one well before the pharmaceutical companies became involved)? It's been decriminalized in many states. Possession of an amount deemed recreational or medical will get you nothing but a minor fine. So no. Not the least bit worried.

I've taken the time to answer all your questions. Perhaps you might give an equal amount of thought to answering mine.
I'm not advocating use by children (same as alcohol).
I'm not advocating driving under the influence (same as alcohol).
I'm not advocating going to work high (or drunk).
I'm not advocating getting stoned and neglecting your children (same as alcohol).

Now please tell me, in your esteemed opinion, why marijuana is illegal and alcohol is not.

And before you say "because the government says so," fellatio is illegal in multiple states, and even in Zion, IL. Most folks would agree that the laws don't always make sense.

I anxiously await your response.

Antioch, IL

#64 May 2, 2013
Oh my, that should have been "elude" rather than "allude". It would appear my brain has ceased to function from all those years of pot smoking.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#65 May 2, 2013
News Reader 2011 wrote:
It would appear my brain has ceased to function from all those years of pot smoking.
Finally the truth comes out.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#66 May 2, 2013
WaywardDaughter wrote:
"The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."
Ayn Rand
If you think the only power of government is based on the writings of a crack pot you're serious need of a civics course.
For starters you might want to look up the power to declare war.
You can finish your lesson with the enforcement of Obamacare which should have been illegal but somehow isn't.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#67 May 2, 2013
News Reader 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've taken the time to answer all your questions. Perhaps you might give an equal amount of thought to answering mine.
I'm not advocating use by children (same as alcohol).
I'm not advocating driving under the influence (same as alcohol).
I'm not advocating going to work high (or drunk).
I'm not advocating getting stoned and neglecting your children (same as alcohol).
Now please tell me, in your esteemed opinion, why marijuana is illegal and alcohol is not.
And before you say "because the government says so," fellatio is illegal in multiple states, and even in Zion, IL. Most folks would agree that the laws don't always make sense.
I anxiously await your response.
Actually you didn't answer my questions you just rambled on. Probably your drug use makes you think you made sense.
So i'll just comment on the above.
You state you're not advocating a bunch of stuff concerning families and kids.
Sorry it doesn't work that way.
When druggies like you ( hey you did admit it see above posts )get arrested and thrown in jail it does affect families and kids.
Reality is what counts not avocations of a druggie.
I don't live in Zion so i wouldn't know their laws. How interesting that you do. Is fellatio some sort of personal interest of yours ? Just curious since YOU brought it up.
I have answered the legal question before and will again in the very next post ( its kinda long )I doubt you'll understand it.

Location hidden

#68 May 2, 2013
Interesting that a certain someone still refuses to answer a simple question and continues to deflect. And of course we have to start the name calling too. At least your true colors continue to shine! As for me, I am done here once again. I am confident that intelligence will win in the quest for decriminalizing marijuana for the exact reasons shown by MM's lack of response. There is no logical reason why it is illegal.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#69 May 2, 2013
The legal question of alcohol and marijuana.
Similar yes the same NO.
Therefore the laws governing them will be different.
Just like cars and airplanes.
Both get you where you want to go but differently.
Therefore the laws governing them are different too.

Alcohol can be easily measured to show an intoxicated level.
Marijuana cannot easily be measured for intoxicated levels.
Therefore laws making its use legal TO A SAFE DEGREE would be extremely hard to enforce when driving or using machinery.
This is really a big point to me.
I feel public safety is an issue that should not be so casually overlooked.

Which brings up laws themselves.
Laws are not easily written or easily changed. Nor should ever be.
They should be a difficult as hell to write or break.
We should be very wary of the freedoms we want to take away.
As well as what we allow people to do.
Would you be comfortable allowing people to build bombs, buying nuclear waste ?
Of course not. Some restrictions are good.
But at some point in time you'll find a gray area.
Maybe for you this is that gray area.
In any case law makers went to great lengths to write and enforce these laws.
Before we discard them we need to keep laws in place that still provide the safety for people.
I don't see a single suggestion for anyone about what to do with a stoned out smoker behind the wheel of a car.
Until then it should be illegal.
At least with alcohol we can make that determination.
AND THAT IS A DIFFERENCE.
Now stop whining i never gave you a difference because i posted this more then once.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#70 May 2, 2013
WaywardDaughter wrote:
Interesting that a certain someone still refuses to answer a simple question and continues to deflect. And of course we have to start the name calling too. At least your true colors continue to shine! As for me, I am done here once again. I am confident that intelligence will win in the quest for decriminalizing marijuana for the exact reasons shown by MM's lack of response. There is no logical reason why it is illegal.
ROTFL i even said i was going to post it with my next post
what part of that did you miss

Location hidden

#71 May 2, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
The legal question of alcohol and marijuana.
Similar yes the same NO.
Therefore the laws governing them will be different.
Just like cars and airplanes.
Both get you where you want to go but differently.
Therefore the laws governing them are different too.
Alcohol can be easily measured to show an intoxicated level.
Marijuana cannot easily be measured for intoxicated levels.
Therefore laws making its use legal TO A SAFE DEGREE would be extremely hard to enforce when driving or using machinery.
This is really a big point to me.
I feel public safety is an issue that should not be so casually overlooked.
Which brings up laws themselves.
Laws are not easily written or easily changed. Nor should ever be.
They should be a difficult as hell to write or break.
We should be very wary of the freedoms we want to take away.
As well as what we allow people to do.
Would you be comfortable allowing people to build bombs, buying nuclear waste ?
Of course not. Some restrictions are good.
But at some point in time you'll find a gray area.
Maybe for you this is that gray area.
In any case law makers went to great lengths to write and enforce these laws.
Before we discard them we need to keep laws in place that still provide the safety for people.
I don't see a single suggestion for anyone about what to do with a stoned out smoker behind the wheel of a car.
Until then it should be illegal.
At least with alcohol we can make that determination.
AND THAT IS A DIFFERENCE.
Now stop whining i never gave you a difference because i posted this more then once.
Well, I was hoping for an intelligent argument but I guess this is what we get. After reading thru this long winded response, your simple minded reason for keeping the marijuana laws as they are is because you don't want people to drive under the influence.

There are several posts on here that address that issue that you choose to ignore. Driving under the influence is driving under the influence of marijuana, alcohol, prescription meds or any other medication that impairs your ability to operate a vehicle. There are already laws in place so your point is moot once again.
Just as I don't want to see a stoned out prescription med user behind the wheel, I don't want to see anyone under the influence of anything driving a vehicle. This issue has nothing to do with the subject of decriminalizing marijuana.

Hopefully at some point in your life, you will understand the difference. I have my doubts.

Antioch, IL

#72 May 2, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think the only power of government is based on the writings of a crack pot you're serious need of a civics course.
For starters you might want to look up the power to declare war.
You can finish your lesson with the enforcement of Obamacare which should have been illegal but somehow isn't.
I've decided to act like you instead.

This is off topic. Therefore, I'll ignore anything else you say. Done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 36 min Always Smile 4,050
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 50,047
Chang Jiang Buffet - 760 E Rollins Rd - Round L... 1 hr Really 2
Antioch Rescue Squad - where is the money? 19 hr Disgusted in Antioch 1
kinow your right,if you have a ssi payee 20 hr need to know 1
Photos: Round Lake Roller Rink (Jan '10) Mon F U Wally 36
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Mon po po 121

Lake Villa Jobs

Lake Villa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lake Villa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake Villa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]