Walgreens Puts Corporate Citizenship on Display

Dec 18, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 8

Walgreens corporate citizenship was on display Monday when employees at the company's Deerfield corporate headquarters helped two United States Marines load a truck full of holiday gifts as part of the Toys for Tots program .

Full Story
Diane

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2012
It's in our DNA??? Please ...this article is unbelievable. I want to puke.
super mgt

North Branch, MI

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Walgreens at its best. sell products, make profit, and take credit for the charity of customers and employees.
mmhae

Madison, WI

#3 Dec 18, 2012
It's all about advertisement, see how great we are we force our employees to help!
Diane

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2012
It's a last ditch effort to make things look wonderful for annual meeting.
Altec Lansing

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 19, 2012
super mgt wrote:
Walgreens at its best. sell products, make profit, and take credit for the charity of customers and employees.
Yeah, exactly. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's the customers that buy the toys and then donate them in the boxes. In fact the MVPs and the DMs were all harping on making the Toys for Tots a selling point to the customers when we had a sale on the 3/$13.98 toys as Buy One Get One.
Diane

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Altec Lansing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, exactly. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's the customers that buy the toys and then donate them in the boxes. In fact the MVPs and the DMs were all harping on making the Toys for Tots a selling point to the customers when we had a sale on the 3/$13.98 toys as Buy One Get One.
You are exactly right!
WALGREENS IS FECES

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Dec 21, 2012
"We pay our employees poverty level wages but we care so much about the children."

PR is such a blatant joke, just like obama crying for the school shooting as drone strikes he personally orders kill dozens, including children, routinely.

Sadly most people are so mind numbed from the hours of TV and the SSRI class drugs that they will swallow this BS.
Diane

United States

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Ellen DeGeneres mentioned Walgreens caring so much. She just lost a viewer. Considering the money she makes as a cover girl model, guess she would love Walgreens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,064
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Antioch Rescue Squad - where is the money? 8 hr Antioch Voter 3
Chang Jiang Buffet - 760 E Rollins Rd - Round L... 18 hr Really 2
kinow your right,if you have a ssi payee Tue need to know 1
Photos: Round Lake Roller Rink (Jan '10) Sep 29 F U Wally 36
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Sep 29 po po 121
Lake Villa Dating
Find my Match

Lake Villa Jobs

Lake Villa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lake Villa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake Villa