First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NO LIFE IN INGLESIDE

Round Lake, IL

#23 Nov 6, 2013
LEAF PICK UP DRAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I laughed till I cried with your post. Thank you for starting my day off with a smile. You are a hoot! Cannot wait for a thread to be started about street sweeping. It will be hysterical within about 4 posts. You folks in Antioch sure have a sense of humor!!
LMFAO who poaches other towns leaf clean-up topics in forums? aahahahaha You ingleside people need to "get a job"
Krumy

Round Lake, IL

#24 Oct 26, 2014
Captain Clean wrote:
Rake?, Burn?, what's the point? I haven't done either in over 5 years. I just mulch them with the mower.(I have a mulch plate for the discharge, but have made them for mowers without from an old license plate) It's much easier to mow them 2 or three times (if necessary) than to rake or burn at all. I keep a wooded lot of 3/4 acre clean this way. Try it, it works. It really takes less time and energy. The small amount of leftovers biodegrades over the winter and is never seen again.
I just got done doing it after reading your post. They were nice dry and crispy. Works great! I will never rake or burn again.
huntersyteve

Des Plaines, IL

#25 Oct 30, 2014
Does anyone know where this leaf pickup map/dates is? I checked the website and can not find anything except that the Nov. Newsletter days it is there.
Leaf Lady

Chicago, IL

#26 Oct 30, 2014
huntersyteve wrote:
Does anyone know where this leaf pickup map/dates is? I checked the website and can not find anything except that the Nov. Newsletter days it is there.
I was wondering that myself, and called the village Monday. They said it starts in November and the map should be published November 1st.

Since: Oct 11

Antioch, IL

#27 Oct 30, 2014
huntersyteve wrote:
I called the village, they said the map would be published by November, since the programs starts then. Was wondering myself, trying to figure out when they'd be on our street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Dr. Dennis Thain? 4 hr Squirrel 15
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Mon Renee3307 162
No Stoplight at Grim Road Jun 16 Chad 4
News Huge crowd weighs in on township's proposal to ... Jun 9 T Woods 2
Martin Valadez (May '09) Jun 7 iFUDONTNO 214
Van/Bus Accident in Salem May '17 Hugh Girrod 6
round lake gangs (Jun '09) May '17 Anonymous 116

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance