Dryer catches fire at Centre Club in Libertyville

There are 1 comment on the Lake County News-Sun story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Dryer catches fire at Centre Club in Libertyville. In it, Lake County News-Sun reports that:

Fire crews responded this morning to a laundry room fire at the Centre Club, 200 W. Golf Road, on the grounds of Advocate Condell Medical Center campus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County News-Sun.

chiva 50

Sparta, WI

#1 Jan 22, 2013
My son works in maintenance there, and put out the fire with an extinguisher, and ventilated the smoke out of the building.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antioch Parents Sue School 12 hr EWMYGOD 1
home choice stores (Aug '09) 17 hr chris56303 20
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Tue Good-Supposed-To-Win 133
Stolen Drum Set May 3 VeeDub 3
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Apr 28 STOP THE MADNESS 107
IH Rent -- Invitation Homes Rentals (Feb '14) Apr 27 LazyK 52
Culvert on Paradise lane between Lake Miltmore ... Apr 22 someguy 1
More from around the web

Lake Villa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]