Cows on the Move
Cowabunga

Antioch, IL

#21 Jun 11, 2013
Hey Mystery Man, did the stuff arrive at your house yet or does your yard always smell that way? Given that you are on your computer 24/7, I wonder if anybody can even see the hut you live in any more.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#22 Jun 11, 2013
Svengali wrote:
<quoted text>
I like cows. They're really tasty when ground and grilled. especially when fed naturally with no hormones (like from a garden). Happy Summer!
I'm already having a good summer.
I hope you do too.
I love my steaks medium rare right off the grill.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#23 Jun 11, 2013
Cowabunga wrote:
Hey Mystery Man, did the stuff arrive at your house yet or does your yard always smell that way? Given that you are on your computer 24/7, I wonder if anybody can even see the hut you live in any more.
Didn't you get the memo ?
they now think i'm God so i must be living in heaven.
I know its not hell here so i must not be the devil.
BTW cows are God's creatures.
But for those humans that own them they are RESPONSIBLE for them and the damages they may cause.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#24 Jun 11, 2013
whose responsible for the damages you cause MM?
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#25 Jun 12, 2013
i'm not responsible for your brain damage that happen when you tried to be funny.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26 Jun 12, 2013
duh wrote:
Its amazing how some people can spin a cute story into something else. My guess is mystery man thinks the cows should be sued. I would certainly hope that the people affected by the roaming cows understand that this was nothing more than an accident. They can continue on with their lives and fix the minor damages with a smile on their faces.
LOL, exactly!
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#27 Jun 12, 2013
WaywardDaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, exactly!
You would agree with silly nonsense.
Let me show you stupid his statement was.
His last statement
They can continue on with their lives and fix the minor damages with a smile on their faces.
UNQUOTE

Now apply that to a car accident.
Gee its just a minor fender damage i did to your car so just put a smile on your face as payment and i'll just drive away.
Yeah that work real well.
Its NO DIFFERENT HERE
The cows did property damage.
No smiling on the face is equal to paying for damages.

I expect stupid thinking from DUH but you should know better.
Humble Reader

Chicago, IL

#28 Jun 12, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
His last statement
They can continue on with their lives and fix the minor damages with a smile on their faces.
UNQUOTE
Gee its just a minor fender damage i did to your car so just put a smile on your face as payment and i'll just drive away.
Its NO DIFFERENT HERE
Good Lord, would you get over yourself already? If you don't like a topic, then don't post. Change the channel. Go away, PLEASE! We're all asking nicely.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#29 Jun 12, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
His last statement
UNQUOTE
Its NO DIFFERENT HERE
The only silly nonsense comes from you. Only you could find the negative in a fun story. ROTFL
Not Amused.

Round Lake, IL

#30 Jun 12, 2013
Every time the MM boor writes something I feel like I have been hit by a drone. No, a troll. The worlds foremost authority just can't shut up. He is not that strong in his pontifications, however given that he feels compelled to hide in the cyber shadows behind a fake name. The only mystery about him is when will he go away.

Since: Oct 11

Antioch, IL

#31 Jun 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="Not Amused. "]Every time the MM boor writes something I feel like I have been hit by a drone. No, a troll. The worlds foremost authority just can't shut up. He is not that strong in his pontifications, however given that he feels compelled to hide in the cyber shadows behind a fake name. The only mystery about him is when will he go away.[/QUOTE]

Skip right past any post by Mystery Man. That's what I do now. I don't read them, I don't respond to them, I pretend his not here. Best possible thing to do. I enjoy this board so much more since I've started that! I invite you to join me, perhaps he'll finally go away if no one responds to him.
ferrytales

Syracuse, NY

#32 Jun 12, 2013
Yes! Ignore him! There is something wrong with him!
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#33 Jun 12, 2013
News Reader 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Skip right past any post by Mystery Man. That's what I do now. I don't read them, I don't respond to them, I pretend his not here. Best possible thing to do. I enjoy this board so much more since I've started that! I invite you to join me, perhaps he'll finally go away if no one responds to him.
And yet you couldn't pass his comments up about me.
What a liar you are.
I only wish you were telling the truth about not reading or responding to anything about me.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#34 Jun 12, 2013
ferrytales wrote:
Yes! Ignore him! There is something wrong with him!
I wish i had a nickle for every time someone like you said that.
Truth.
1 ) this is an OPEN FORUM topix wants us to post. Actually mostly me.
2 ) you and the others trip over themselves to post to me. about me, against me, etc
3 ) none of you are ever on topic - insulting me is all you got.
4 ) if you had to post on topic you couldn't do it. You don't know enough about any topic to post ONLY on topic.
5 ) and if by a miracle you did no one would care. No one would read your post.
6 ) nobody really would respond to you. But they hang on every post i make. LOL you are so jealous.
7 ) telling them to stop only encourages them even more to post with my name in their post. Just are just a tool. So go ahead tell them to stop again. As if i need the fame.
duh

Antioch, IL

#35 Jun 13, 2013
I find this topic udderly fascinating. I can not bring myself to moo-ve on.
The Doctor Is In

Antioch, IL

#36 Jun 13, 2013
Looked up Mystery Man's classification based on his steady stream of rhetoric:

Pseudo intelligentsia

Actual description:

Flatland hill billy with nothing to do but shore up his ego by attempting to look like all an knowing wizard whose very words should be hung onto by the rest of we unwashed rabble.

Personally, I think News Reader 2011's suggestion is right on the mark. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there, does it still make a sound? If no one reads or responds to the huffery and puffery of MM, will everyone's IQ increase? The answer to both: Yes!
The Doctor Is In

Antioch, IL

#37 Jun 13, 2013
Corrected version, beating MM's corrections and pontifications on the use of the English language. I inverted two words accidentally. Now corrected. If only we could correct MM so easily.

Looked up Mystery Man's classification based on his steady stream of rhetoric:

Pseudo intelligentsia

Actual description:

Flatland hill billy with nothing to do but shore up his ego by attempting to look like an all knowing wizard whose very words should be hung onto by the rest of we unwashed rabble.

Personally, I think News Reader 2011's suggestion is right on the mark. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there, does it still make a sound? If no one reads or responds to the huffery and puffery of MM, will everyone's IQ increase? The answer to both: Yes!
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#38 Jun 13, 2013
The Doctor Is In wrote:
If no one reads or responds to MM,
and yet YOU responded not just once to me but twice.
I guess by you're analyzes that makes you a real dunce.

Location hidden

#39 Jun 14, 2013
i dont wanna ignore him lol. this is fun.

Location hidden

#40 Jun 14, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
and yet YOU responded not just once to me but twice.
I guess by you're analyzes that makes you a real dunce.
and this is how you spell ANALYSIS lol. duh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Close down Piggly Wiggly already.. (Jan '16) Feb 15 Antioch Res 23
No Stoplight at Grim Road (Jun '17) Feb 15 Antioch Res 11
What happened to Dr. Dennis Thain? (Apr '17) Feb 13 Former Patient 38
Thorntons Gas Station?? (Apr '08) Feb 12 Annie 8461 65
Review: Antioch Model Trains & Hobby (Oct '08) Feb 10 jswtwinmom 20
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Feb 4 DOREEN TZAT 170
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Jan 31 exploitedBYLkmr_... 179

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages