Mike Seelye Homocide
GhostPepper

Waukegan, IL

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Anyone hear about this dirtbag? Him and his buddy ingest heroin and he leaves him for dead, give the guy the max possible, his 2 younger brothers are both pieces of shit from what I hear aswell. Looking at his younger brother John, he's probably on heroin aswell at least looks like it
NICK

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2013
DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE PEOPLE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT? IF NOT SHUT YOUR MOUTH
GhostPepper

Waukegan, IL

#3 Jun 21, 2013
I sure do, ones being held for Homocide in lake county jail (mike) johns prolly doing heroin as we speak and marks on the east coast bumming off his gf, I think what I said is completely just, coming off of facts and not opinion.... You can't defend a murderer you retard
Nick

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2013
You're the only retard here pal. You think you're a tough guy for talking crap on the internet? Maybe you should get a life before talking about other peoples life's.
ur mom

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jun 21, 2013
@ ghost pepper sounds like you know a lot about other peoples lives.. Maybe you should get one of your own. Always a internet tough guy acting like a bitch somewhere.
ur mom

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jun 21, 2013
I heard about your family ghost pepper. I heard your mom sucks black dicks daily for change and your sister sucks your dad off for fun. And for yourself well we all know your just a bitch that slaps dicks off his face for shits and gigs. Your whole family is a bunch of dick suckers that live in shit hole waukegan. You must of stolen that computer or phone youre on cause we all know you cant afford one.
GhostPepper

Poplar Grove, IL

#7 Jun 22, 2013
Lol wow someone knows a lot about dic$ sucking.... We will leave that topic for when I got you on your knees, back to the piece of $hit Seelye family
Nick

United States

#8 Jun 28, 2013
Ghostpepper is a no life having loser. If I was ghostpepper I would just kill myself. There is nothing worse than trying to be tough on the internet. I bet you're scared of the seelye family. That's why you talk crap like a bitch on the internet with a fake name.
GhostPepper

Waukegan, IL

#9 Jul 2, 2013
Nick wrote:
Ghostpepper is a no life having loser. If I was ghostpepper I would just kill myself. There is nothing worse than trying to be tough on the internet. I bet you're scared of the seelye family. That's why you talk crap like a bitch on the internet with a fake name.

This is a public forum, I have every right to notify people about scum like Mike Seelye while remaining anonymous. The fact the papers have already broke the story only cement my personal opinion about him.
Now I'm sure your a family friend or whatever and are a homer to "how great of a kid he is" yada yada yada..... Facts don't lie.... He was a drug addict who supplied a "friend" with a illegal narcotic (heroin) and that person in turn died, directly from the drugs he supplied....he's a piece of shit murderer, END OF STORY
Nick

United States

#10 Jul 10, 2013
You do have that right just like I have the right to call you a pussy for doing so. I'm sure you use a fake name so nobody knows what scum you and your family are. The fact that you're on a Shitty internet site to talk crap about someone just proves my point. Get a life you LOSER. No one cares what you think. Get some self respect and fix your loser self before talking crap. You no love having scum bag.
GhostPepper

Waukegan, IL

#11 Jul 12, 2013
Nick wrote:
You do have that right just like I have the right to call you a pussy for doing so. I'm sure you use a fake name so nobody knows what scum you and your family are. The fact that you're on a Shitty internet site to talk crap about someone just proves my point. Get a life you LOSER. No one cares what you think. Get some self respect and fix your loser self before talking crap. You no love having scum bag.
Sorry I have no love for murderers... And if you do I suggest you go get that checked out, by the way my name is Glen Warner
Nick

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2013
Well Glen...Mike didn't get charged with murder. So you're pretty stupid for saying that. Plus I've never heard of you Glen, which means you're a nobody. That would explain why you're sitting at a computer alone talking crap about someone you barely know. How does it feel that no one cares about you? How does it feel to know you're not important? I'm proud to say Mike is my boy. I'm also proud to say I didn't meet you. Cause I would also be in jail. For messing you up.
GhostPepper

United States

#13 Jul 16, 2013
Drug induced homocide is the charge, and his request to lower bail has been denied....I'm the Internet tough guy? Your making threats at me from your computer, now not only does that make you look dumb but a hypocrite also, name a place and ill gladly give you a chance to "mess me up" ;)mikes your boy eh? Your a drug using POS then I assume also
Lisa from RL

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jul 18, 2013
This guy is responsible for his friends death. Whether you like to hear it or not. He did supply drugs that killed his friend. How could anyone justify this, have you ever done this? Your turning a tragedy into something personal between two peopel with fake names on the internet. You all need to grow up and realize, anyone that does drugs and dies or supplies drugs always gets shit talked about them. Sad but true.
GhostPepper

Waukegan, IL

#15 Jul 18, 2013
I say no to drugs, I'm High on life
A Friend

Bensenville, IL

#16 Sep 5, 2013
Though I have met him before; I don't really know Mike. I did however know the victim and their family very well and let me just say; this is completely tragic. Any of you who also knew the victim would agree. Regardless of what type of person Mike is or was, the fact is; he handled the situation in the worse way possible. Anyone who leaves someone for dead when there was a chance of preventing death should be held responsible. Whether they supplied the drugs or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open mic coffee and tea 11 hr Alex U 30
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Apr 8 Lakemoor sucks 183
drew ryan maras (Jan '12) Apr 7 Anonymous 5
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Apr 5 Their next lawsuit 172
home choice stores (Aug '09) Apr 5 Bobbybaby78 33
News TLC Coffeehouse Serves Antioch Community (Mar '15) Apr 1 Illinois sucks 41
News Libertyville cop was legally drunk (Aug '07) Mar 28 Kylepfree 20

Lake Villa Jobs

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages