Burger King slaying subject of 2 cour...

Burger King slaying subject of 2 court cases

There are 23 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 28, 2007, titled Burger King slaying subject of 2 court cases. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A year and a day after a Lindenhurst Burger King manager was beaten and strangled in an apparent robbery, the two court cases that sprang from the incident are still inching toward resolution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
holla

United States

#21 Feb 17, 2008
I feel horrible for the family of Mary Hutchinson.. I feel very confident in the Lake County Major Crimes Task Force and the Lindehurst Police Department.. I know he will not get away with this one. Props to those agencies who snatched him up so fast..
only commenting

Skokie, IL

#22 Jan 21, 2009
so sad!!!!!!!!!! another soul lost stupid money!!!!!!!!!!
Jim

Wayne, IL

#23 Jan 28, 2009
I am a contractor and did work for this company. They are a total scam operation. They do not pay their contractors, you have to sue them to get paid! They would not spend a dime to do a background check and installing camera's costs money and the owner Bill Spence will not spend a dime he does not have to. That is why his company makes 20million a year. Your life is worthless to this operation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New anti-tax group forms from dollar-bill prope... 13 hr George Washington 2
News Gliniewicz aftermath, one year later Mon Foxtucky Sucks 2
Shutdown Grimm road! (Jul '15) Mon Grimm Reaper 20
Third party option? Aug 21 simps 2
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Aug 16 Livandlurn 136
News Constable: Police raid leaves Antioch woman hom... Aug 16 SMDH 1
Antioch Small Engine Repair is a scam (Jul '11) Aug 14 Frank T 121

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages