First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pool Insight

Mchenry, IL

#41 Aug 23, 2009
antioch land owner wrote:
i wouln't send my kids to antioch pool ,too many
scum bags not to say the diseases floating aroun in there,besides my kids can't speak spanish or ebonics
What the hell is your problem? Don't you dare talk about the people who use, work, or support our town pool.

You are the scum bag. There are no diseases at the pool. The Village staff cleans the area. As far as I have seen, all the staff speaks English, which is the language of our country.

You are an uneducated fool!
askanotherstupid question

Mchenry, IL

#42 Aug 24, 2009
JERK WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>For a A** hole you give a very clever answer, must be one of the old semi retired CrAP members.
He asked a stupid question and got a stupid answer.You are a foul mouth pig.
Swimmer

United States

#43 Sep 13, 2011
So...where's the darn pool?
FixGrimmRd

Grayslake, IL

#44 Apr 25, 2013
Fix Grimm Road!!!
Hombre Mysterioso

Round Lake, IL

#45 Apr 25, 2013
FixGrimmRd wrote:
Fix Grimm Road!!!
Who are you talking to? Have you contacted the township offices? It's their road.
Aaron Grimm

Round Lake, IL

#46 Apr 25, 2013
Fools. The road was named after my Great Grandfather, Satchmo "Stubbly" Grimm. Great Grandfather had measles as a child, which left his face rough with pot holes and frayed edges. The road is maintained the way it is in honor of Satchmo's rough pock marked and rugged appearance.

If the road is too rough for you, be guided by his insightful comment that has inspired thousands for over 90 years:

"Shaddup and use the signal at 83. If you're too cheap to drive a few hundred extra yards, you ain't squat".

Hope that clears things up. I am surprised you think the road is neglected. It's not. It is now a state landmark and has been named Filling Loosener Road Of The Year" every year since 1948.

Glad to see that the Township is so respectful of Grandpaps.
Shadow Man

Antioch, IL

#47 Apr 26, 2013
Aaron Grimm wrote:
Fools. The road was named after my Great Grandfather, Satchmo "Stubbly" Grimm. Great Grandfather had measles as a child, which left his face rough with pot holes and frayed edges. The road is maintained the way it is in honor of Satchmo's rough pock marked and rugged appearance.
If the road is too rough for you, be guided by his insightful comment that has inspired thousands for over 90 years:
"Shaddup and use the signal at 83. If you're too cheap to drive a few hundred extra yards, you ain't squat".
Hope that clears things up. I am surprised you think the road is neglected. It's not. It is now a state landmark and has been named Filling Loosener Road Of The Year" every year since 1948.
Glad to see that the Township is so respectful of Grandpaps.
This is PURE PABLUM. Old man Grimm may have had some serious dermatological issues, but I have it on high authority that the reason the road is maintained as it is is because of a request from the Black Operations Unit of the 424 1/2th Air Group.

They are said to be preparing for defense of the moon against an all out invasion by enemy forces who want to secure it and use it as a platform from which to launch all manner of things at us. You may not have noticed the road routinely blocked off and curtained during the very early morning hours between 0300 and 23 minutes before dawn. Now you know.

The road is being used to practice traveling over the craters and surrounding rubble on the moon. The closest other place that emulates the devastated terrain of the moon is Craters of The Moon National Park in Idaho. The 424 1/2th did use that area for practice but ultimately determined that Grimm Road was the most realistic terrain except for an actual landing on old man Luna.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open mic coffee and tea Mon 1st whacked 44
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Apr 8 Lakemoor sucks 183
drew ryan maras (Jan '12) Apr 7 Anonymous 5
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Apr 5 Their next lawsuit 172
home choice stores (Aug '09) Apr 5 Bobbybaby78 33
News TLC Coffeehouse Serves Antioch Community (Mar '15) Apr 1 Illinois sucks 41
News Libertyville cop was legally drunk (Aug '07) Mar 28 Kylepfree 20

Lake Villa Jobs

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages