Chuck

Saint Charles, IL

#4877 Jan 18, 2013
chuck Percy.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4878 Jan 18, 2013
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>Well I know I said I wouldn't say any more but you POS, YOU NEED YOUR HEAD SHOVED UP YOUR A$$ MORE THAN IT IS. Welfare line LOL. I'll meet you any where you want and match you dollar for dollar. We shall see who the lame a$$ broke idiot is. You better get all the money you can idiot.
First I'll tell you a little about me. I happen to own 7200 acres of farm ground, so much for your welfare. you s.fu
2nd I have a deg. in farm management. You have shit!
I don't touch topix during the summer because I don't have time.
3rd I deal with guys like you all day long in the farming business. Think they know it all and couldn't find their a$$ from a hole in the ground. You sit in your chair and this is how the country should be run. But in reality you can't even run your own house and more than likely are bossed around by your spouse. If your even married, who would want you?
Lastly, this shows how stupid you really are.
I voted "NONE OF THE ABOVE IN THE LAST 4 ELECTIONS"
So much for being democrat or republican!
You run your mouth on here like a know it all but your an insecure little kid that wants attention.
Truth101 will NEVER show up. Anywhere.

Especially if you ask him to bring his education credentials that he "guarantees" are better than yours.

He'll just keep 1) changing the subject and 2) blaming Obama for anything and everything.

You know ... taking "personal responsibility" like most Repukes do.

Keep calling him out on his bullshit though - it's about time somebody else did besides me!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4879 Jan 18, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Hey, learn to be concise. I will give your typical post. Here it is : Coward, POS, Cut and Run, Tough guy; Dubya, kick some ass(like that could ever happen)then just about 5 previously posted paragraphs that bore me to death!! Is that about it? I don't even read the rest. If you think you are so smart and tough, come find me punk! Cut and run, cut and run! You are an easily agitated idiot who makes all the same threats to everyone! I'm a waiting!(Tough guy) its hilarious!
That's not an answer ... to any question ... I've ever asked you, coward.

I'll just keep asking ...

Still don't want to tell us how many names YOU have INTENTIONALLY used on just this ONE thread alone?

I knew you wouldn't answer that.

And why won't you tell me how many links you want as proof that the GOP voted against extending the payroll tax cut?

Of course I knew you wouldn't answer that one either.

Does your latest post of non-answers mean you're too scared to answer them in person? Or that you don't want to compare those education credentials you "guaranteed" were better than mine?

Or is it both?

Yeah ... I knew from past experience that you sure as hell wouldn't touch that one either!

Now back to those original eight questions:

1) How many names is that you've posted under now?

2) Why are you blaming Obama for the economy when CONGRESS controls the purse strings of the government?

3) Why no mention of any of the past repuke presidents who ran up roughly 70% of the national debt?

4) How many of them did you vote for? And how many of the Republican congressmen that kissed theses guy's asses did you vote for?

5) Speaking of breaking the law ... why isn't Cheney or Dubya in jail for killing all those people with his wars that he never paid for? And why weren't any of the republicans I mentioned earlier put in jail for TREASON? Isn't treason illegal?

6) Why no mention of any of the budget facts I mentioned in post #4808? Did you really think I wouldn't call you out on it?

7) The actual budget for Fiscal Year 2012 was enacted in three appropriations bills in November and December 2011, in accordance with the United States budget process.

On 11/18/11, the first appropriations bill was enacted, the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012.

On 12/15/11, a deal was reached on the remaining nine appropriations bills, which were combined into the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012.

Here's the last budget that was passed: http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-15/politics/o ...

Why did you lie THREE TIMES so far about that "1200" days?

8) And why do you only have either lies, or Fox talking points, but no proof that backs up anything you've said about Obama "going after the middle class", "Chrysler going to build jeeps in China", etc.?

And that's SEVEN cut and runs so far from those original questions ... and counting.

Remember, if you hit ten cut-and-runs from me I'm gonna make you look even more pathetic than you do already little man.

Only 3 more cut-and-runs left kid!

I just love watching you run from anther chatter too now you p*ssy!
Classic

Elmhurst, IL

#4880 Jan 18, 2013
Sociopath
Realist

Oklahoma City, OK

#4881 Jan 18, 2013
Classic wrote:
Sociopath
Yep
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#4882 Jan 18, 2013
Well it has now been 1361 days sine Harry Reid , who is the Leader of the Democratic controlled Senate has passed a budget! Chrysler, who received auto bail outs, has decided for some reason, to begin building Jeeps in China! Romney was right! Politifacts have lost all credibility! I believe they were in the tank for Obama anyway. As evident by their bias. Go figure!
Jessie jackson

Romeoville, IL

#4883 Jan 19, 2013
Reagan was a menace thrives on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, like all flaming gay liberals he relentlessly undermines the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like a spoiled, angry child, he rebels against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demands that a parental government meet his needs from cradle to grave.
Reagan was a menace can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted the development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/116644/#MbUdz6O12O...
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not an answer ... to any question ... I've ever asked you, coward.
I'll just keep asking ...
Still don't want to tell us how many names YOU have INTENTIONALLY used on just this ONE thread alone?
And why won't you tell me how many links you want as proof that the GOP voted against extending the payroll tax cut?
Does your latest post of non-answers mean you're too scared to answer them in person? Or that you don't want to compare those education credentials you "guaranteed" were better than mine?
Or is it both?
Yeah ... I knew from past experience that you sure as hell wouldn't touch that one either!
2) Why are you blaming Obama for the economy when CONGRESS controls the purse strings of the government?
3) Why no mention of any of the past repuke presidents who ran up roughly 70% of the national debt?
4) How many of them did you vote for? And how many of the Republican congressmen that kissed theses guy's asses did you vote for?
5) Speaking of breaking the law ... why isn't Cheney or Dubya in jail for killing all those people with his wars that he never paid for? And why weren't any of the republicans I mentioned earlier put in jail for TREASON? Isn't treason illegal?
6) Why no mention of any of the budget facts I mentioned in post #4808? Did you really think I wouldn't call you out on it?
7) The actual budget for Fiscal Year 2012 was enacted in three appropriations bills in November and December 2011, in accordance with the United States budget process.
On 11/18/11, the first appropriations bill was enacted, the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012.
On 12/15/11, a deal was reached on the remaining nine appropriations bills, which were combined into the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012.
Here's the last budget that was passed: http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-15/politics/o ...
Why did you lie THREE TIMES so far about that "1200" days?
8) And why do you only have either lies, or Fox talking points, but no proof that backs up anything you've said about Obama "going after the middle class", "Chrysler going to build jeeps in China", etc.?
And that's SEVEN cut and runs so far from those original questions ... and counting.
Remember, if you hit ten cut-and-runs from me I'm gonna make you look even more pathetic than you do already little man.
Only 3 more cut-and-runs left kid!
I just love watching you run from anther chatter too now you p*ssy!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4884 Jan 19, 2013
Jessie jackson wrote:
Reagan was a menace thrives on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, like all flaming gay liberals he relentlessly undermines the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like a spoiled, angry child, he rebels against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demands that a parental government meet his needs from cradle to grave.
Reagan was a menace can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted the development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/116644/#MbUdz6O12O... <quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate

I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."

Did you ever figure out that:

1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate

2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?

3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?

Well? Did you?

I'm still waiting for an answer here ... since April!

How much more time do you need?

I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?

OUCH!

And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.

Get the pattern?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4885 Jan 19, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Well it has now been 1361 days sine Harry Reid , who is the Leader of the Democratic controlled Senate has passed a budget! Chrysler, who received auto bail outs, has decided for some reason, to begin building Jeeps in China! Romney was right! Politifacts have lost all credibility! I believe they were in the tank for Obama anyway. As evident by their bias. Go figure!
Nope ... no answers anywhere in there.

Or is it both?

Here's the last budget that was passed: http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-15/politics/o...

Why did you lie FOUR TIMES so far about that "1200" days?

And that's EIGHT cut and runs so far from those original questions ... and counting.

You better take some "personal responsibility" and "man up" quick little man.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4886 Jan 19, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Well it has now been 1361 days sine Harry Reid , who is the Leader of the Democratic controlled Senate has passed a budget!
Well it has now been 1368 days since your HERO Sean Hannity said he'd undergo waterboarding to prove it's not torture - and do it to raise money for charity.

Why did he lie?

Why did he say he'd do it and then refuse to do so for ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY EIGHT straight days?

Why did he promise to do it FOR CHARITY too?

And then still NOT do it?

Isn't it time for the uneducated, gutless lair that is Sean Hannity to (using one of his favorite phrases here) "man up", and either do it or explain why he hasn't?

Below is a video showing Hannity's promise to undergo waterboarding - plus Keith Olbermann's offer to add $1,000 to charity for every SECOND Hannity tolerates the process.

http://www.newshounds.us/sean_hannity_waterbo...

$1,000? Additional? Per second? That's a lot of money for charity there!

It looks like either Olbermann is a very rich man or he knew Hannity was just a loudmouth punk who would never do what he said he would.

Which is it? The former or the latter?

Or is it both?

Tell us wont you.

ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY EIGHT straight days ... and counting ...

Got any explanation for us?

ANY AT ALL?

Get ready to spin like a top in ...

Three ...

Two ...

One ...

GO!
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4887 Jan 19, 2013
Pathetic wrote:
The Republican Party can be cured. Just remove the cancer called the tea party, and the other seriously deseased Limbaugh wannabes like Truth 101, and they may elevate themselves to critical condition. Immediate surgery is required though. 4 years goes by fast. As the saying goes, you can't debate with stupid people. They drag you down to their level of stupidity, and then try to beat you up with their considerable experience. That goes double for Truth101.
you nailed it right on.
Truth 101 and his buddies on here, are what is killing the republican party.

Lets see how fast they judge this!!!!
They love doing that.
Vote Ditka

Lisle, IL

#4888 Jan 19, 2013
Ditka for Senate
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4889 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Well it has now been 1368 days since your HERO Sean Hannity said he'd undergo waterboarding to prove it's not torture - and do it to raise money for charity.
Why did he lie?
Why did he say he'd do it and then refuse to do so for ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY EIGHT straight days?
Isn't it time for the uneducated, gutless lair that is Sean Hannity to (using one of his favorite phrases here) "man up", and either do it or explain why he hasn't?
Below is a video showing Hannity's promise to undergo waterboarding - plus Keith Olbermann's offer to add $1,000 to charity for every SECOND Hannity tolerates the process.
http://www.newshounds.us/sean_hannity_waterbo...
It looks like either Olbermann is a very rich man or he knew Hannity was just a loudmouth punk who would never do what he said he would.
Or is it both?
Tell us wont you.
ANY AT ALL?
Get ready to spin like a top in ...
Three ...
Two ...
One ...
GO!
You are delusional, Hannity doesn't have any power and does not affect what I pay in taxes. Why don't you call his show and ask him? He is an entertainer! There is a difference! Come back to reality!Talk about grasping at straws for a weak argument! Ah yes, try, try, try again! I will give you one last try before I really make you look ridiculous! 3-2-1 Go! Boy, this is getting ridiculous......
Bring back Daley

Wheaton, IL

#4890 Jan 19, 2013
Bring back Rich Daley.
Pass the bill

Roselle, IL

#4891 Jan 19, 2013
yes
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4892 Jan 19, 2013
Whats up with The crazy Joe Biden? He told a group of Mayors that he heard the gunshots of the 2006 school house shooting in a Pennsylvania Amish town that killed 5 and wounded 5 others! He claimed he was on a golf course" I happened to be literally, probably, as it turned out, a quarter mile away." Turns out, the closest golf course was 5 miles away and the golf pro who worked for that golf course that day advised Biden wasn't even there! Even if he was, its doubtful he could have heard the shots because they happened inside! This was said in an effort to push for gun control! Biden is a habitual liar and scum bag for exploiting the school house shooting! He also made similar claims in 2007 when running for president. He lied and claimed he was"shot at" in Iraq but when asked, changed his story and it eventually tapered off to nothing, as usual. Next up, Hillary's lies about sniper fire! Look that one up! She claimed she had to "run for cover" from sniper fire as she was greeted ay the air base. However, she is seen walking calmly and greeting a child that read her a poem. The point is, these brushes with danger never occurred! Typical liberals activity but the press always looks the other way! Anything to exploit a situation! It's laughable!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4893 Jan 19, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> You are delusional, Hannity doesn't have any power and does not affect what I pay in taxes. Why don't you call his show and ask him? He is an entertainer! There is a difference! Come back to reality!Talk about grasping at straws for a weak argument! Ah yes, try, try, try again! I will give you one last try before I really make you look ridiculous! 3-2-1 Go! Boy, this is getting ridiculous......
I didn't ask you about your taxes you sniveling coward. I just love it when you run from my questions and then tell us how educated you are!

Obviously these were yet ANOTHER set of questions you don't want to answer.

That's NINE cut and runs ... one more and I'm gonna jack this up a notch.

You like numbers all of a sudden, right? So why don't you like THAT number? Is it too inconvenient a number for you to address for us? Don't worry, I've got lots more of them for ya later!

Well, it sure looks like I beat your 1000-plus days BULLSHIT statistic there didn't I? And with an easily proven fact no less!

See how that works in the world OUTSIDE of the Faux Noise TV tube?

Let me step you through this ... ready?

Hannity is a loudmouth conservative, right?

You're a loudmouth conservative, right?

He's a loudmouth conservative HERO of yours, right?

Aren't you conservatives all about "personal responsibility"?

So why won't you tell us: 1) Why he LIED or 2) when he'll take personal responsibility" for what he agreed to do for charity?

Saying he's an "entertainer" does not absolve him of any "personal responsibility" for following up on what he said he'd do.

Now I'll ask the questions again ....

It has now been 1368 days since your HERO Sean Hannity said he'd undergo waterboarding to prove it's not torture - and do it to raise money for charity.

Why did he lie?

http://www.newshounds.us/sean_hannity_waterbo ...

Or is it both?

Tell us wont you.

ANY AT ALL?

Gonna "man up" and answer this time?

OK ... Get ready to spin yourself silly yet again.

Three ...

Two ...

One ...

GO!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4894 Jan 19, 2013
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>you nailed it right on.
Truth 101 and his buddies on here, are what is killing the republican party.
Lets see how fast they judge this!!!!
They love doing that.
They'd rather post pictures above a post than answer the inconvenient questions in them.

I DEMAND MORE NEGATIVE EVALUATIONS OF MY POSTS!

The more I get the happier it makes me.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4895 Jan 19, 2013
Like I said, call his show and ask him. Keith Olberman? Is he stlill on TV? I knew he got fired from MSNBC and then fired from the now Al Gore-Jazeera Tv. Hmmmm....both for low ratings and for being CRAZY!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4896 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
They'd rather post pictures above a post than answer the inconvenient questions in them.
I DEMAND MORE NEGATIVE EVALUATIONS OF MY POSTS!
The more I get the happier it makes me.
You want negative evaluations? Okay! First you ramble on way too much! You are wrong on everything that you spew out! You are misinformed! You are delusional! Your crazy post read like you are yelling all of the time! Are you yelling all of the time? Your post leave the reader wanting less! You are predictable! You lack social skills! I bet you lack proper hygiene! Besides a weird farmer and some idiot from, Mantoon, everybody despises you! Do you interrupt other people's conversation and just "chime" right in when ever you feel like it in person? Could it be that you were "mistreated" or "violated "by one of your uncles in the closet when you were younger? I mean, really.....let me leave you with a nice song by Dave Matthews that is truly you, Crazy, ah yes, how it feels tonight.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullying at Antioch Middle School needs to be s... 58 min WaywardDaughter 7
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,923
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,807
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 5 hr Gofigger 149
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Common Sense 4,023
Mariano's in Antioch Mon res 3
Do you approve of Lawrence M. Hanson as Mayor? (Sep '12) Mon G805MANiAK 49
•••
•••
•••

Lake Villa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lake Villa People Search