|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

john 316 wrote:
<quoted text> who are you kidding? You or your type don't go to Applebees or Papa johns! They don't accept the link card! You are an annoying jerkoff like your hero Chris Matthews who claimed he was grateful for the hurricane! I took down my flag the night this lying idiot got elected in 2008! Welfare for everyone! Obama is a punk that hides behind Hillary's skirt! Keep boycotting! Who cares? There aren't enough of you losers to even dent the brave businesses standing up to this dictator wanna be! His Benghazi scandal ain't going way. Go get your free shots at the local clinic!
Translation: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Us "losers" just kicked your electoral ass!

Romney? Gone!

Joe Walsh? Gone!

Allen West? Gone!

Tod Akin? Gone!

You and your "Made in China" flag? Hopefully gone ASAP!

Oh ... and Alan Grayson? RE-ELECTED!!!

Did you say you teapukes were gonna be a "force" or a "farce" this last election? You extremist Tea Party candidates only won 4 of 16 Senate races - a 25% success rate?

LMAO! I'm gonna definitely have to go with FARCE on this one.

How much money did Rove blow to get Obama re-elected and get Dems even more seats in congress?

And speaking of link card ... when will you conservative crybaby welfare leeches stop using them, give up the food stamps, stop sponging off the rest of us and move to Canada?

Be sure to tell us as soon as you stop crying won't you?

Now somebody get this guy a towel so he can dry off!
john 316

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to talk about failure you POS?
Let's discuss the fruits of your party's endless obstruction shall we?
If Dubya said a handful of electoral votes was a mandate ... what do you call the thumping Obama just gave your elitist, zero-specifics, lying, draft dodging, flip-flopping, middle-class destroying, out-sourcer in chief there?
How did that work out for ya?
How about your party's decision that Obama being a one-term president (at all costs - many of which you mentioned above) should be it's "Number One" priority?
Didn't you lose more seats in the Senate?
Didn't you lose more seats in the House too?
Looks like maybe it's not a good idea to be on the minority side of the poll after poll on gay marriage; gays serving in the military; a path to citizenship; SSI, medicare, medicaid being gutted or privatized; tax increases for the rich; closing tax loopholes; corporate welfare and subsidies; punishing those companies that continue to outsource; etc... now does it?
Was it a good idea for your hypocritical BIG spending conservative "Wonder Boy" Paul Ryan to say he doesn't let polls dictate his policy because "leaders change the polls"?
How did him not leading and not changing those polls work out for ya?
We told you this was coming if you didn't wise up!
How did believing the 68 out 72 fox news hosts and/or on air contributors who predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG before the results started to come in work out for you?
You can't spell half the words you use and you think you can predict "Biblical" stuff? After all the lies you told (and were told to by other conservatives) about the last election before the results came in?
LOL ... you're a regular Nostradumbass there aren't ya?
I'll tell you what ... why don't you register your name so I can come find you when you get you behind handed to you next time too?
I KNOW you won't - because you a typical, loudmouth, conservative coward.
C'mon ... I DARE you to register your name!
Here, let me tell you "what's gonna happen" here - I'm gonna keep force feeding as much post-election crow down your conservative throats as I possibly can!
Just keep mouthing off and blaming everyone else but yourself (the republican version of taking personal responsibility) for the mandate that the voters just sent you. We'll all be delighted to inflict even more damage on your party at the polls in 2014, and 2016, and 2020 ...
As many GLORIOUS times as we need to.
And you can keep crying and making threats that nobody cares about - like seceding, moving to Canada, etc - while pouting, stomping your feet, shaking your baby rattle and throwing your sippy cup all over your crib there.
We'll all just keep pointing and laughing hysterically.
I'd say "you better get used to it", but after the election last week?
I'm sure you already are!
. Oh yeah, Obama has it nailed down! 439,000 people filed for unemployment last week! Wow, this wasn't supposed to happen. Companies are getting ready to do massive lay offs again. Let me guess, its bushes fault! Its because businesses can't afford Obamacare. They can't afford it! What makes you think that if someone has money, the government has the right to take it? I don't use any government services. I haven't called the police in 15 years! I don't send my children to public schools. I pay enough in taxes! Go suck yourself you self righteous, fruity liberal! You always whine, cry bitch and moan when someone disagrees with you! Fact: there are no jobs , lay offs are coming, welfare and food stamp use are way up under this jerkoff! It all falls on Obama!
should see it

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Did you people see that this is a 2010 topic. It's long past. And who really cares?
john 316

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Translation: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Us "losers" just kicked your electoral ass!
Romney? Gone!
Joe Walsh? Gone!
Allen West? Gone!
Tod Akin? Gone!
You and your "Made in China" flag? Hopefully gone ASAP!
Oh ... and Alan Grayson? RE-ELECTED!!!
Did you say you teapukes were gonna be a "force" or a "farce" this last election? You extremist Tea Party candidates only won 4 of 16 Senate races - a 25% success rate?
LMAO! I'm gonna definitely have to go with FARCE on this one.
How much money did Rove blow to get Obama re-elected and get Dems even more seats in congress?
And speaking of link card ... when will you conservative crybaby welfare leeches stop using them, give up the food stamps, stop sponging off the rest of us and move to Canada?
Be sure to tell us as soon as you stop crying won't you?
Now somebody get this guy a towel so he can dry off!
conservatives don't use link! Even the most red states still have a good number of moochy dems. Grayson is a nut case, just like you! Figures you would like him! Once again, go suck it!
john 316

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

How many Obama voters are on some form of government assistance?
mom

Hinckley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

john 316 wrote:
At minimum 50%.
Veritas

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I am sad for you. It is too bad that you are ashamed of this country, it's leaders and it's people.
Sorry I make you sad. Don't be, I'm fine. I exercise my freedom of speech to express my opinions regarding our elected officials and their inability to lead effectively. I don't want or need a 'Nanny State'. Nor will I stand for being forced into one. I am NOT ashamed of my country. I just disagree with the multitude that seem to want a life filled with government freebies purchased with the money of the wealthy and the vanishing liberties of the poor who accept them. The blood of fallen US soldiers paid for our freedom and the freedom of millions around the globe. I couldn't be prouder. However I am disappointed and dismayed by the turn of events culminating in the re-election of this president.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

john 316 wrote:
<quoted text>. Oh yeah, Obama has it nailed down! 439,000 people filed for unemployment last week! Wow, this wasn't supposed to happen. Companies are getting ready to do massive lay offs again. Let me guess, its bushes fault! Its because businesses can't afford Obamacare. They can't afford it! What makes you think that if someone has money, the government has the right to take it? I don't use any government services. I haven't called the police in 15 years! I don't send my children to public schools. I pay enough in taxes! Go suck yourself you self righteous, fruity liberal! You always whine, cry bitch and moan when someone disagrees with you! Fact: there are no jobs , lay offs are coming, welfare and food stamp use are way up under this jerkoff! It all falls on Obama!
Do you drive the roads? Then you use gov. services.

If the republicans would have put forth a healthcare plan we wouldn't have obamacare. Republicans have killed any attempt to get laws change on healthcare for the last 20 years.

Job cuts were coming reguardless who got elected.

Republicans only have themselfs to blame for obama. They went to the polls 5yrs ago and voted for him to keep Hillary out. They though they could beat him with any republican but failed twice.
You made you bed now sleep in it.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

john 316 wrote:
According to romney 47% of america is freeloading,,,,Your mother medicare...her s.s.
All the veterans getting pensions..firefighters and police officers. Lot of obama voters there
john 316

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>Do you drive the roads? Then you use gov. services.
If the republicans would have put forth a healthcare plan we wouldn't have obamacare. Republicans have killed any attempt to get laws change on healthcare for the last 20 years.
Job cuts were coming reguardless who got elected.
Republicans only have themselfs to blame for obama. They went to the polls 5yrs ago and voted for him to keep Hillary out. They though they could beat him with any orepublican but failed twice.
You made you bed now sleep in it.
yeah, I have paid taxes to use the roads. I'm never going to collect welfare or food stamps. Public schools in this state suck, my house has never caught fire. I pay for my own food. I rarely go to the doctors office. There is more to being a citezen than needing freebies! I'm sick of public unions getting treated like they have something coming to them! Their price ain't worth their services they provide. We are broke and I'm sick of these political types thinking of more taxes to take from me. It's all out theft! Every day this country adds 5 billion dollars to debt under Obama. This is reckless! If you can't afford them, don't have more kids! What is so hard to understand? Welfare should not be a lifestyle and neither should disability!
john 316

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>According to romney 47% of america is freeloading,,,,Your mother medicare...her s.s.
All the veterans getting pensions..firefighters and police officers. Lot of obama voters there
I like how you convenietly left out the free loaders that refuse to work! Oops! The base of the Democrat party! I'm sure you just forgot!
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

john 316 wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, I have paid taxes to use the roads. I'm never going to collect welfare or food stamps. Public schools in this state suck, my house has never caught fire. I pay for my own food. I rarely go to the doctors office. There is more to being a citezen than needing freebies! I'm sick of public unions getting treated like they have something coming to them! Their price ain't worth their services they provide. We are broke and I'm sick of these political types thinking of more taxes to take from me. It's all out theft! Every day this country adds 5 billion dollars to debt under Obama. This is reckless! If you can't afford them, don't have more kids! What is so hard to understand? Welfare should not be a lifestyle and neither should disability!
Do you even have a clue as to what takes most of tax money. Lets take a guess....defense spending. So thats pension for service men and women. Also!!!!!!!

Does your mom and dad get s.s. or medicare??????? Bingo.
Those wars were started by bush and they were unfunded. Thats what is adding so much to the national debt.
I'm in grade school and I know that much.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Nope, there is freeloaders out there also.
But your classing good working people in a freeloading list. So is Romney.

Republicans didn't even want romney till they shoved him down everyone throat.

You didn't address the health insurance question. Why don't the republicans come out with a health care plan of their own>>>>>
john 316

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Health care is no business of the government. I refuse to be put on a government run HMO. I will take care of myself as far as medical attention. That's what a responsible citezen does.
john 316

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

I say tax the unions! They support the dems and all of their ridiculous taxes. Then, they somehow get exemptions from Obama care. They get paid sick leave, tax it! They get paid vacations, tax it 50%! They get good health plans, tax them! I can keep going...This is fun, ain't it? They decided to lay down with the tax man, pay for it! Tax the mere membership to belong to a union! Oh the funds that could be raised to support other democrats! Fair is fair!
kryptomite

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

So Veritas defends his positions with stupid sound bytes. So tytpical of these losers. He says that soldiers died for this country, yet, he hides the flag that they died for because he didn't get his way. Says Bush wasn't his guy, just like all the other ex Bush idolisers. Says it doesn't matter who leads, only because his guy didn't win. Then you have john. These guys predicted the end of the world 4 years ago. It didn't happen to their great disappointment. And john is so noble. He will take care of himself as far as medical attention. Yeah, that is until he gets a $300,000 dollar hospital bill. Doctors charging tens of thousands for what few hours that they actually put in. Then the pharmacies charge you $3000 for one drug for 1 month. So noble until he files for bankruptcy because of the out of control charges invoved in the health care industry protected by the rich. Of the 80% of personal bankruptcies filed because of medical bills, 60% had medical coverage. Then you are refused insurance because of a pre existing condition. They both complain about awelfare system out of control, but idolise the rich, the very ones that abuse welfare the most. Especially that tax deadbeat Romney. Unbelievable.
Stephen Colbert

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You want to talk about failure you POS?
Let's discuss the fruits of your party's endless obstruction shall we?
If Dubya said a handful of electoral votes was a mandate ... what do you call the thumping Obama just gave your elitist, zero-specifics, lying, draft dodging, flip-flopping, middle-class destroying, out-sourcer in chief there?
How about your party's decision that Obama being a one-term president (at all costs - many of which you mentioned above) should be it's "Number One" priority?
Didn't you lose more seats in the Senate?
Didn't you lose more seats in the House too?
Looks like maybe it's not a good idea to be on the minority side of the poll after poll on gay marriage; gays serving in the military; a path to citizenship; SSI, medicare, medicaid being gutted or privatized; tax increases for the rich; closing tax loopholes; corporate welfare and subsidies; punishing those companies that continue to outsource; etc... now does it?
Was it a good idea for your hypocritical BIG spending conservative "Wonder Boy" Paul Ryan to say he doesn't let polls dictate his policy because "leaders change the polls"?
How did him not leading and not changing those polls work out for ya?
We told you this was coming if you didn't wise up!
How did believing the 68 out 72 fox news hosts and/or on air contributors who predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG before the results started to come in work out for you?
You can't spell half the words you use and you think you can predict "Biblical" stuff? After all the lies you told (and were told to by other conservatives) about the last election before the results came in?
LOL ... you're a regular Nostradumbass there aren't ya?
I'll tell you what ... why don't you register your name so I can come find you when you get you behind handed to you next time too?
I KNOW you won't - because you a typical, loudmouth, conservative coward.
C'mon ... I DARE you to register your name!
Here, let me tell you "what's gonna happen" here - I'm gonna keep force feeding as much post-election crow down your conservative throats as I possibly can!
Just keep mouthing off and blaming everyone else but yourself (the republican version of taking personal responsibility) for the mandate that the voters just sent you. We'll all be delighted to inflict even more damage on your party at the polls in 2014, and 2016, and 2020 ...
As many GLORIOUS times as we need to.
And you can keep crying and making threats that nobody cares about - like seceding, moving to Canada, etc - while pouting, stomping your feet, shaking your baby rattle and throwing your sippy cup all over your crib there.
We'll all just keep pointing and laughing hysterically.
I'd say "you better get used to it", but after the election last week?
I'm sure you already are!
^^^What he said.

This post is without a doubt the truthiest piece of truth that ever truthed.
john 316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

kryptomite wrote:
So Veritas defends his positions with stupid sound bytes. So tytpical of these losers. He says that soldiers died for this country, yet, he hides the flag that they died for because he didn't get his way. Says Bush wasn't his guy, just like all the other ex Bush idolisers. Says it doesn't matter who leads, only because his guy didn't win. Then you have john. These guys predicted the end of the world 4 years ago. It didn't happen to their great disappointment. And john is so noble. He will take care of himself as far as medical attention. Yeah, that is until he gets a $300,000 dollar hospital bill. Doctors charging tens of thousands for what few hours that they actually put in. Then the pharmacies charge you $3000 for one drug for 1 month. So noble until he files for bankruptcy because of the out of control charges invoved in the health care industry protected by the rich. Of the 80% of personal bankruptcies filed because of medical bills, 60% had medical coverage. Then you are refused insurance because of a pre existing condition. They both complain about awelfare system out of control, but idolise the rich, the very ones that abuse welfare the most. Especially that tax deadbeat Romney. Unbelievable.
lies,paranoid lies! What drug will cost 3,000 a month? What are the chances of me getting this condition that requires it? Keep peddling your liberal fears! I already said, let's tax the unions! They have deep pockets! Especially when they need some democrats elected. Just because someone is rich or well off , doesn't give the government the right to take their money. My healthcare is none of your business! Union membership is a status! It can be taxed so let's do it! Union members tend toake more than other worker's so why not make them pay "just a little more" come on, its for Obamas causes! Skin in the game!
john 316

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I think an extra 20% union tax would be fair for starters! Then we can make it progressively more to fit the needs of the government. It's reasonable, after all, its to help the less fortunate. What liberal could find fault with that? Let's get some skin in the game! Come on, dems! Uncle Sam needs you! Obama care cost us all!
reader

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

john 316 wrote:
Health care is no business of the government. I refuse to be put on a government run HMO. I will take care of myself as far as medical attention. That's what a responsible citezen does.
So why did Romney pass Romney care when he was gov of Mass? That's the almost same plan as obama care. That what we would have if Mitt would have been elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake Villa Discussions

Search the Lake Villa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Antioch Police and Retail Ban Notices 1 hr Walmartian 26
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,913
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr All better now 3,830
Do Not Visit Lakemoor Businesses Until The Red ... (Feb '13) 17 hr mustangblue59 48
Police reports: Lake in the Hills, Cary, Lakemo... (Mar '08) 19 hr No One special 49
Rebel flags flying from pick-up trucks (Aug '10) Thu also concerned 115
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints Thu Hmg 71
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lake Villa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lake Villa People Search