Antioch Police and Retail Ban Notices
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Citizen

Mchenry, IL

#23 Jul 24, 2014
Officer Friendly wrote:
Is this the response from the Antioch Police? Perhaps the Chief of Police?
(720 ILCS 5/21-3)
Criminal trespass to real property.
(a) A person commits criminal trespass to real property when he or she:
(1) knowingly and without lawful authority enters or
remains within or on a building;
For purposes of item (1) of this subsection, this Section shall not apply to being in a building which is open to the public while the building is open to the public during its normal hours of operation; nor shall this Section apply to a person who enters a public building under the reasonable belief that the building is still open to the public.
So, Mr Shadow, are you representing the Antioch Police or Village Administrator?
Who are you, and what are your sources to make such claims against others?
Are you seriously stupid or delusional? Which one is it? You keep neglecting to acknowledge what has been explained to you over and over and over and over. ANY BUSINESS HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE! And, if that person refuses to acknowledge that right, they can be ARRESTED FOR TRESPASSING! IN OTHER WORDS, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!
Officer Friendly

Chicago, IL

#24 Jul 24, 2014
Who are you to be so informed about trespassing laws in Illinois - to try to offer advice to the Public?

What are you a Cop in Antioch? I hope not one of alleged Corrupt Cops?
How many others have been Harassed by Antioch Police in such a way for Political Retribution over the Violation Notices and having nothing to due with Wal-Mart?

In time there will be a full investigation of this matter and the comments left here.

Shopper

Round Lake, IL

#25 Jul 24, 2014
OMG this guy is nuts. Let's see if I get this straight. The business has a problem with a customer. They decide they don't want that person inside their business any longer. Since the problem customer must be notified of this decision they are issued a ban notice. Then, former customer decides he doesn't have to abide by this ban notice and comes back in the store. According to this "officer friendly" person, the police can not be asked to assist in removing this now trespassing individual. lol.
Smokey McBongwater

Round Lake, IL

#26 Jul 25, 2014
Officer Friendly needs to "Nut up or Shut up". Go into that Wal-Mart and tell the manager that he doesn't have the right to ban you from the store and that you refuse to leave.

Get yourself arrested and go see the judge and explain to him how Wal-Mart can't ban you from their store.
Officer Friendly

Chicago, IL

#27 Jul 25, 2014
Is this the response from the Antioch Police?

Mr Bong Water, Perhaps keep your Bong Water thoughts to yourself unless you have specific information about this case?

The person in question was invited into the store the day in question after not shopping there for quite some time due to Corporate Policy Discrepancies instituted by the store manager Tim Sutherland. Profits are Greater that Customer Satisfaction, I suppose?

The person claims to have phone records and recordings after being called from the store management asking for their continued business - after filing a Complaint against Store Manager Tim S., for Corporate Policy Issues over a month earlier.

After that, the person called the Pharmacy at Wal-Mart asking to transfer their prescriptions to another location, when Pharmacist Meyers asked Why? After a brief explanation as to why, they were told in no uncertain terms to come back to Antioch Wal-Mart as per the Store Mangers urging.

The person went to the store as directed by Meyers, to pick up their medicine. While siting in the Pharmacy Department waiting, Manager Tim S. approached and ask them to leave without any reason given. When asking about the prior Corporate Policy Discrepancies, which Tim was directly responsible for, he began to Rant and Rage and Spout Off!

This person has Committed No Crimes, Broke No Laws, was Polite and Courteous to Tim, made no Trouble and was Happy to Leave when asked, and did so.

Then the Wal-Mart store manager Tim S., started calling the person at their Home, Harassing the Customer and Speaking in a very Unprofessional Way, Barking and Growling like a Bitch! saying something about the medicine that was never pick up. The person Hung Up!

Then the Antioch Police began Harassing this Person - First by phone asking them to come into the Police department but never explaining why? When they said they would come in the next day they were threatened with the Police coming to their home - outside of the Antioch Police area of enforcement.

The person said NO!

But the Antioch Policeman came with three others to the community outside of their service area to forcefully take the Person, I assume.

Then the Antioch Policemen continued to harass and intimidate this person, for weeks after, without making any arrest because there is No Crime or Violation of Law - Mr. Bong Water!

Does this confirm the illegal use of Police Intimidation and Harassment, I ask you Chief of Antioch Police?
Walmartian

Round Lake, IL

#28 Jul 25, 2014
Officer Friendly wrote:
Mr Bong Water, Perhaps keep your Bong Water thoughts to yourself unless you have specific information about this case?
The person in question was invited into the store the day in question after not shopping there for quite some time due to Corporate Policy Discrepancies instituted by the store manager Tim Sutherland. Profits are Greater that Customer Satisfaction, I suppose?
The person claims to have phone records and recordings after being called from the store management asking for their continued business - after filing a Complaint against Store Manager Tim S., for Corporate Policy Issues over a month earlier.
After that, the person called the Pharmacy at Wal-Mart asking to transfer their prescriptions to another location, when Pharmacist Meyers asked Why? After a brief explanation as to why, they were told in no uncertain terms to come back to Antioch Wal-Mart as per the Store Mangers urging.
The person went to the store as directed by Meyers, to pick up their medicine. While siting in the Pharmacy Department waiting, Manager Tim S. approached and ask them to leave without any reason given. When asking about the prior Corporate Policy Discrepancies, which Tim was directly responsible for, he began to Rant and Rage and Spout Off!
This person has Committed No Crimes, Broke No Laws, was Polite and Courteous to Tim, made no Trouble and was Happy to Leave when asked, and did so.
Then the Wal-Mart store manager Tim S., started calling the person at their Home, Harassing the Customer and Speaking in a very Unprofessional Way, Barking and Growling like a Bitch! saying something about the medicine that was never pick up. The person Hung Up!
Then the Antioch Police began Harassing this Person - First by phone asking them to come into the Police department but never explaining why? When they said they would come in the next day they were threatened with the Police coming to their home - outside of the Antioch Police area of enforcement.
The person said NO!
But the Antioch Policeman came with three others to the community outside of their service area to forcefully take the Person, I assume.
Then the Antioch Policemen continued to harass and intimidate this person, for weeks after, without making any arrest because there is No Crime or Violation of Law - Mr. Bong Water!
Does this confirm the illegal use of Police Intimidation and Harassment, I ask you Chief of Antioch Police?
No, it confirms that you need to shop somewhere else.
Smokey McBongwater

Round Lake, IL

#29 Jul 25, 2014
Officer Friendly wrote:
The person said NO!
I don't have any specific information about your case. I don't need to. You got banned from a Wal-Mart. That's really pathetic. But unlike you, I can go there and shop.

I think I'll go there tonight. I'm going to stock up on all kinds of good stuff. And on my way out, I'll thank the management for keeping the morons out so I can shop in peace.

Nut up or Shut up!!! ;)
Walmartian

Lake Villa, IL

#30 Jul 25, 2014
Why would you even consider shopping @ Wally-Mart??
Officer Friendly

Chicago, IL

#31 Jul 26, 2014
Way I ask you why your name is in reference to Marijuana use?

Who are you to make unfounded and unsolicited comments about American War Veterans anyway?

Why are you so interested in injecting you opions here about some think you already claim to know nothing about? Just like to feel you are somehow IMPOTENT!

In fact, is it not true that you are a Ranking Antioch Policeman Trolling under the Drug Use Namesake "Smokie Mc BongWater"?
caught

Mchenry, IL

#32 Jul 26, 2014
Officer Friendly wrote:
Who are you to make unfounded and unsolicited comments about American War Veterans anyway?
Why are you so interested in injecting you opions here about some think you already claim to know nothing about? Just like to feel you are somehow IMPOTENT!
In fact, is it not true that you are a Ranking Antioch Policeman Trolling under the Drug Use Namesake "Smokie Mc BongWater"?
Yes! You got that right. When he is not trolling topix or smoking hooch, he is out trying to arrest Walmart shoppers.
Smokey McBongwater

Round Lake, IL

#33 Jul 26, 2014
Officer Friendly wrote:
I am the one and only Smokey McBongwater. Often imitated, never duplicated. You solicited my comment when you posted your whining saga on this public forum.
You just blew my cover! Youíre right. I am Antioch five-oh! Iíve been under cover for years just trying to bust you for trespassing. Iím so top secret, they donít even know I exist.
Go to peopleofwalmart.com and check out the people who are allowed to enter the store. And just think, they wonít allow you in. ;)
Officer Friendly

Chicago, IL

#34 Jul 27, 2014
The post was (and is) for the Authorities at Antioch Police Department.

Apparently, YOU feel that it applied to you somehow? Why?

Are Antioch Police attempting to use Police Harassment and Intimidation (brought on by the Chief of Antioch Police?) to handle Public Non-Police Business at Wal-Mart store?

Mr, Chief of Police, can you weight in on this topic for the benefit of the Public whom you are Sworn to Serve and Protect?

We all know that the Antioch Police have posted Reply Comments here on Topix before, but why not now?

Perhaps, because the Police were Wrong? The Public can only assume this is TRUE, with no reply from the Antioch Police Administration.

Do Not Reply Again Mr Smokey BongWater, because this Post is not intended for you...

Unless you are the the Chief Of Antioch Police, which we all know you are not.

Consider this as your one-time notification to Stop Posting on this Issue.

This is your Personal Cease and Desist Notification - unless You are Antioch Police!
caught

Round Lake, IL

#35 Jul 27, 2014
Officer Friendly wrote:
The post was (and is) for the Authorities at Antioch Police Department.
Apparently, YOU feel that it applied to you somehow? Why?
Are Antioch Police attempting to use Police Harassment and Intimidation (brought on by the Chief of Antioch Police?) to handle Public Non-Police Business at Wal-Mart store?
Mr, Chief of Police, can you weight in on this topic for the benefit of the Public whom you are Sworn to Serve and Protect?
We all know that the Antioch Police have posted Reply Comments here on Topix before, but why not now?
Perhaps, because the Police were Wrong? The Public can only assume this is TRUE, with no reply from the Antioch Police Administration.
Do Not Reply Again Mr Smokey BongWater, because this Post is not intended for you...
Unless you are the the Chief Of Antioch Police, which we all know you are not.
Consider this as your one-time notification to Stop Posting on this Issue.
This is your Personal Cease and Desist Notification - unless You are Antioch Police!
This is your notice to stop being a little pest. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM. WHO ARE YOU TO TELL SOMEONE TO CEASE AND DESIST FROM POSTING ON THIS FORUM. IF YOU DON'T WANT RIDICULOUS RESPONSES, QUIT POSTING RIDICULOUS QUESTIONS. If you want a response from the police, GO ASK THEM.

Otherwise,take all of our suggestions, shop somewhere else.
Officer Friendly

Chicago, IL

#36 Jul 28, 2014
It doesn't matter how you look at this situation. This is an Abuse of Police Power.
caught

Round Lake, IL

#37 Jul 28, 2014
Officer Friendly wrote:
It doesn't matter how you look at this situation. This is an Abuse of Police Power.
It's an abuse of an anonymous public forum. You have a legitimate complaint? File it.
Antioch Resident too

Chicago, IL

#38 Jul 29, 2014
Sounds like this Officer Friendly dude has gone without his meds too long.
Wal Mart Band Notice

Antioch, IL

#39 Jul 29, 2014
I think I know who this jamoke is. He should let it go. Life is challenging enough without all of this hoo hah. Don't take whatever happened personally or as a reflection on you. Stuff happens dude. Move on and be happy. Life is too good and too short to linger over this.
Duck Hook

Waukegan, IL

#40 Jul 30, 2014
@ Officer Friendly.

Put down the bong and step away from the keyboard.
Smokey McBongwater

Round Lake, IL

#41 Jul 30, 2014
Wal Mart Band Notice wrote:
I think I know who this jamoke is. He should let it go. Life is challenging enough without all of this hoo hah. Don't take whatever happened personally or as a reflection on you. Stuff happens dude. Move on and be happy. Life is too good and too short to linger over this.
Good advice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finally someone is getting things done in Antioch (Jul '15) Oct 17 Irish Willie 30
News Antioch OKs $250K grant to fill vacant departme... Oct 16 Irish Willie 11
Women found Dead in Fox lake today (Mar '10) Oct 16 Irish Willie 28
What happened to Dr. Dennis Thain? (Apr '17) Oct 13 katie 32
IH Rent -- Invitation Homes Rentals (Feb '14) Oct 2 LZK 62
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Oct 2 Kim 164
Lee Shannon III Sep 28 Appaled by this post 16

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages