Gang threats lead to arrests

Gang threats lead to arrests

There are 9 comments on the News Sun story from Jul 3, 2007, titled Gang threats lead to arrests. In it, News Sun reports that:

“One of the suspects tugged at his waist and said 'I'm going to kill you,'”

By FRANK ABDERHOLDEN [email protected] Suspected gang members who threatened a group of juveniles at the Grant Woods Forest Preserve near Lake Villa were arrested Sunday and police recovered two hand guns. via News Sun

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Sun.

2bit

Berkeley, IL

#1 Jul 4, 2007
DEPORT
Serg

Woodridge, IL

#2 Jul 16, 2007
2bit wrote:
DEPORT
If that was the solution for everything everyone who does bad would be there stupid'

What about the white gang members where would you send them fool what are you in the state of mind that thinks gang are only mexicans and blacks stupid ass loser
glad i left

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2007
i agree deport
2bit

Berkeley, IL

#4 Jul 17, 2007
Serg wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was the solution for everything everyone who does bad would be there stupid'
What about the white gang members where would you send them fool what are you in the state of mind that thinks gang are only mexicans and blacks stupid ass loser
Serg exactly where in your over intelligent head did you see me indicate that gangs are only "mexicans and blacks" the assumption if there is one to be made is that I might think most banger are little piss aint illegals or other people proven useless to society.
See I left it wide open to include Polish Russian French the Mid east and all and any UN law abiding illegals. And while were at it deport their supporters also. So enjoy your stay while it lasts.
2bit

Berkeley, IL

#5 Jul 17, 2007
Serg by the way the comments posted here are based off the article that starts this thread. That is where I got the assumption that we might be dealing with Mexicans. Last time I checked, not to many Germans in the Latin Kings.
sick of it

Long Island City, NY

#6 Jul 17, 2007
2bit wrote:
Serg by the way the comments posted here are based off the article that starts this thread. That is where I got the assumption that we might be dealing with Mexicans. Last time I checked, not to many Germans in the Latin Kings.
Just a bit of info for you 2 bit. The LK's in the Chicago area started off as a mostly PR gang. In case you don't know anyone from PR is a citizen by birth. Also I didn't see anything in the article about national origin which is what the word "Mexican" refers to. Hopefully this helps cure a little bit of your ignorance. Although I suspect that someone who posts the word "DEPORT" in regards to an article that has no mention of immigration status or national origin probobly has an incurable case of ignorance. Thank you for revealing how ignorant you are. You know what happens when you assume things right?
ex- student

Saltillo, Mexico

#7 Jul 24, 2007
WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS ASSUME THAT THE GANGBANGER ARE MEXICANS ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING, AND RIGHT AWAY YOU SAY DEPORTATION ARE YOU RETARDE OR SOMETHING, I DATED 3 WHITE GUYS ALL GANGBANGERS STUPID ASS, SO THEY ARE AS RESPONSIBLE AS MEXICANS
Mad in Madison

Middleton, WI

#8 Jul 25, 2007
ex- student wrote:
WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS ASSUME THAT THE GANGBANGER ARE MEXICANS ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING, AND RIGHT AWAY YOU SAY DEPORTATION ARE YOU RETARDE OR SOMETHING, I DATED 3 WHITE GUYS ALL GANGBANGERS STUPID ASS, SO THEY ARE AS RESPONSIBLE AS MEXICANS
I hope you will stop dating gangbangers.
darewood

Aurora, IL

#9 Sep 22, 2007
ex- student wrote:
WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS ASSUME THAT THE GANGBANGER ARE MEXICANS ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING, AND RIGHT AWAY YOU SAY DEPORTATION ARE YOU RETARDE OR SOMETHING, I DATED 3 WHITE GUYS ALL GANGBANGERS STUPID ASS, SO THEY ARE AS RESPONSIBLE AS MEXICANS
cause we live in roundlake all the ganbangers are mexican or white trying to be mexican

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Dr. Dennis Thain? (Apr '17) Fri Lanamack 36
Antioch Schools (Sep '12) Dec 6 howardbeale 29
PARKING in posted "NO PARKING "area near AUGS a... (Aug '13) Dec 4 Good Luck 24
Does anyone know why the Helicopter was up and ... (Apr '12) Dec 4 Rob 18
Safe in Lk Villa ?? Dec 1 Tax Payer at large 3
Tear down Antioch bowling alley (Jul '15) Nov 30 Bowler Again 32
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Nov 29 Antiocher 167

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages