Fox's Lounge Antioch Welcomes Comedian Khris Francis for a Special...

Jan 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: GlobeNewswire

Fox's Lounge Antioch is pleased to present comedian, singer and songwriter Khris Francis for cabaret style performances February 13, 14, 15, and 16.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2013

Since: Oct 11

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

"Fox's Lounge is Antioch's only lakefront lounge with a fabulous 2,000 square foot outdoor patio."

Lakefront? That's a bit of a stretch, even for a marketing ploy, don't you think? Lakefront if you don't mind Route 173 traffic next to that outdoor patio.

"Only lakefront" is pretty ridiculous too, perhaps because they call themselves a "lounge" as opposed to "bar" they think this is valid.

No offense to the owners, but I just thought this was funny. Might just head out for this show, anyone know anything about the performer?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

News Reader 2011 wrote:
"Fox's Lounge is Antioch's only lakefront lounge with a fabulous 2,000 square foot outdoor patio."
Lakefront? That's a bit of a stretch, even for a marketing ploy, don't you think? Lakefront if you don't mind Route 173 traffic next to that outdoor patio.
"Only lakefront" is pretty ridiculous too, perhaps because they call themselves a "lounge" as opposed to "bar" they think this is valid.
No offense to the owners, but I just thought this was funny. Might just head out for this show, anyone know anything about the performer?
LOL, that is funny! You know, I have heard that it's pretty decent place so it's sad that they are trying to be so deceptive.
Whatever

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I guess they call it "lake front" since it's basically across the street from Lake Antioch once you cross Rt. 173. That's as close to a lake front as their going to get. It's still a decent place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lake Villa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lake Villa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••