Another canidate
Dump Gaborhack

Round Lake, IL

#104 Mar 22, 2013
Tax Man wrote:
<quoted text>That is interesting. A religious person who lies and embellishes for personal gain, manipulation of others, and satisfaction. Seems to me that she needs to go back to religious school as a student, not as a teacher. She is not practicing what she is teaching.
I have heard enough about this mope. Hanson has earned another 4 years. Gaborhack is qualified for and has earned nothing.
Kalinda

Mchenry, IL

#105 Mar 22, 2013
Tax Man, A lot of "religious people lie and embellish for personal gain" , well written and i agree. A lot of Holy Roller politicians do not practice what they preach and are frauds.
A Longtime Antioch voter

Crystal Lake, IL

#106 Mar 31, 2013
Ok people I need some help here. Wanting to be informed as much a possible I went back to the 3/16/13 Antioch Reporter to read the bio of what the candidates want us to know. I read them all and was wondering what candidate Gaborek was talking about when she said I led a" grass roots" campaign called Antioch Market place. From there I was even more confused as she said "while successful no businesses have moved in yet. Would this be because the builders were slugs and never had or could get financing for this project , or because even coming back to the board for another 1% tax gift from Larson on the backs of the Antioch taxpayers they still could not get it done. Well of course no one has moved in yet because it's still a pile of rocks filled with mud and trees. My best guess is that if she has another "grass roots campaign" it would be to bankrupt Antioch if she were to be elected. Sorry I got to go with the present board and Mayor , They have already done well for Antioch.
Something About Mary

Round Lake, IL

#107 Apr 1, 2013
A Longtime Antioch voter wrote:
Ok people I need some help here. Wanting to be informed as much a possible I went back to the 3/16/13 Antioch Reporter to read the bio of what the candidates want us to know. I read them all and was wondering what candidate Gaborek was talking about when she said I led a" grass roots" campaign called Antioch Market place. From there I was even more confused as she said "while successful no businesses have moved in yet. Would this be because the builders were slugs and never had or could get financing for this project , or because even coming back to the board for another 1% tax gift from Larson on the backs of the Antioch taxpayers they still could not get it done. Well of course no one has moved in yet because it's still a pile of rocks filled with mud and trees. My best guess is that if she has another "grass roots campaign" it would be to bankrupt Antioch if she were to be elected. Sorry I got to go with the present board and Mayor , They have already done well for Antioch.
LMAO about the rocks and mud. That statement from her is typical of her approach. Talk about perfuming the pig. Antioch Marketplace is long dead. The underfunded developers got everything they asked for. And the "grass roots campaign" Gaborek takes credit for was anything but grass roots. It was funded by the developer and Gaborek spread as much BS then as she is now. She is an unqualified phony who would set Antioch back 20 years. Forget her and recognize you are being fed BS by a clueless woman with an agenda that will hurt our town.
Pathetic Watch

Round Lake, IL

#108 Apr 5, 2013
Gaborek told a group this morning that the Village needs to spend $30 million to bring Lake Michigan water here BECAUSE SHE HAS HARD WATER.

I am having an out of body experience.

There are good reasons to consider tapping into Lake Michigan water. The hard water at her house isn't one of them. Menard's, there is a hard water emergency at the wannabe's house in Tiffany Farms. PLEASE bring her a $400 water softener. Stat!!!! Before she says anything else. Please.

I lose IQ every time I listen to her.
A Longtime Antioch voter

Crystal Lake, IL

#109 Apr 6, 2013
Laughed me A** off. Who is the group she was talking to. Did they pass the hat for her new water softner ?
To tell the truth

Elmhurst, IL

#110 Apr 8, 2013
Ok everyone tell the tuth how many of you went to Dockers yesterday for Gaboreks fun fest.
agree

Round Lake, IL

#111 Apr 8, 2013
Pathetic Watch wrote:
Gaborek told a group this morning that the Village needs to spend $30 million to bring Lake Michigan water here BECAUSE SHE HAS HARD WATER.
I am having an out of body experience.
There are good reasons to consider tapping into Lake Michigan water. The hard water at her house isn't one of them. Menard's, there is a hard water emergency at the wannabe's house in Tiffany Farms. PLEASE bring her a $400 water softener. Stat!!!! Before she says anything else. Please.
I lose IQ every time I listen to her.
You are absolutely correct.Butt you really meant her opponent when you wrote this,Right?
Agree

Elmhurst, IL

#112 Apr 8, 2013
Im stopping by her house in awhile with the sales flyer from Menards for water softners.
Agree

Antioch, IL

#113 Apr 8, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct.Butt you really meant her opponent when you wrote this,Right?
I agree, you are an idiot. So we all agree.
Hello

Round Lake, IL

#114 Apr 18, 2013
Hello. We are Larvis and LaTrina Beppington. Did Ms. Gabok win for mayor? If not, we need to know where she is selling cars and if she has any green ones with yellow pinstripes. We don't get newspapers and don't like to vote. Just wondering.

Thank you

Your pals Larvis and LaTrina
Lashasha Boinker

Lockport, IL

#115 Apr 18, 2013
Hello wrote:
Hello. We are Larvis and LaTrina Beppington. Did Ms. Gabok win for mayor? If not, we need to know where she is selling cars and if she has any green ones with yellow pinstripes. We don't get newspapers and don't like to vote. Just wondering.
Thank you
Hi Larvis & LaTrina The only one I have seen around town is her personal transportation. We all see it around town , The last time I saw it it was parked in front of the Lodge with her and the Lodge owners signs on it.
Latrina

Round Lake, IL

#116 Apr 18, 2013
Hello wrote:
Thank you
I heard she is working with the Mayor measuring mens pants inseams. I also heard she is going to move into mommy and daddys basement.Thats what the morons in this village think qualifys you for mayor.
Lashasha Boinker

Lockport, IL

#117 Apr 18, 2013
I don't think thats right, I heard she has moved into the Republican club. The same cot you are using.
OK street voyeur watch

Antioch, IL

#118 Apr 18, 2013
Latrina wrote:
<quoted text>I heard she is working with the Mayor measuring mens pants inseams. I also heard she is going to move into mommy and daddys basement.Thats what the morons in this village think qualifys you for mayor.
You seem to be fixated on men's pant seams and where the Mayor lives. We certainly understand your fetish for men's pants seams given your obvious gay persuasion, but your constant babble about where the Mayor lives, which basically nobody cares about but you, and in fact is none of their business or yours, is troubling. I am wondering if someone should notify the police that the Mayor is being stalked. A gay man fixated on men's pans seams who is stalking the Mayor may be of interest to those that protect all of us. Even an elected person has some rights I believe.
It's also pretty clear that nearly 60% of the people in this town who voted for the Mayor think you are an idiot and your relentless one track blather is inconsequential background noise. Are you one of those people who sits behind the basket at a basketball game waving your sniffle rag or "noodle" (if you will pardon the term)to distract the free shooter? You must be, because you have just about the same impact here as you do there.
By the way Clyde, you have several misspellings in your latest manifesto above. AGAIN. Your legacy is now clarified, codified verified, and intensified Tide.
Latrina

Round Lake, IL

#119 Apr 19, 2013
OK street voyeur watch wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be fixated on men's pant seams and where the Mayor lives. We certainly understand your fetish for men's pants seams given your obvious gay persuasion, but your constant babble about where the Mayor lives, which basically nobody cares about but you, and in fact is none of their business or yours, is troubling. I am wondering if someone should notify the police that the Mayor is being stalked. A gay man fixated on men's pans seams who is stalking the Mayor may be of interest to those that protect all of us. Even an elected person has some rights I believe.
It's also pretty clear that nearly 60% of the people in this town who voted for the Mayor think you are an idiot and your relentless one track blather is inconsequential background noise. Are you one of those people who sits behind the basket at a basketball game waving your sniffle rag or "noodle" (if you will pardon the term)to distract the free shooter? You must be, because you have just about the same impact here as you do there.
By the way Clyde, you have several misspellings in your latest manifesto above. AGAIN. Your legacy is now clarified, codified verified, and intensified Tide.
Almost half over 40% of the people think he sucks as a mayor.The police should be called on you, it seems your slander on gay people is never ending.Make sure you check my spelling for any mistakes you pompous moron. That is your job at the village hall isnt it?
Sorry for gays

Round Lake, IL

#120 Apr 19, 2013
Latrina wrote:
<quoted text>Almost half over 40% of the people think he sucks as a mayor.The police should be called on you, it seems your slander on gay people is never ending.Make sure you check my spelling for any mistakes you pompous moron. That is your job at the village hall isnt it?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a sap you are. You can dish it out but you cannot take it. You are the ultimate loser. Gaborek has nothing in you with your 99.9% disrespect rate.

I agree with the other posters about your homosexual leaning. I feel bad for the gay community - they deserve a lot better than you in their ranks.
Lashasha Boinker

AOL

#121 Apr 19, 2013
Latrina wrote:
<quoted text>Almost half over 40% of the people think he sucks as a mayor.The police should be called on you, it seems your slander on gay people is never ending.Make sure you check my spelling for any mistakes you pompous moron. That is your job at the village hall isnt it?
So than what your saying 60% thats left wanted nothing to do with your new found friend Geborck.And 99.9 & want nothing to do with you, makes sense to me.
Calling you down and out

Antioch, IL

#123 Apr 21, 2013
Latrina wrote:
MY job, slug, is to call you out every time you open your vicious mouth to slander other people. It's my job and I do it very well. I will continue to do it very well because you have made it quite clear that you do not think, have no facts, live in a dark world of corrupted theories, are on the wrong side of issues, and in general are a very disagreeable person badly in need of a dose of your own medicine. That you shall get each and every time you ridicule, slander, demean, or mindlessly disrespect other people.

Of course, the best solution is to just ignore you. With no audience, you will be talking to yourself. In single syllable words I am sure. But that is not going to happen either, so plan on an immediate and direct response each and every time you vomit out your venom. Such will not be the case if you ever have any facts that have any bearing on anything whatsoever. So far that has not occurred. Likely because you are incapable of logic and objective dialogues on anything your pin head concludes does not fit into your tiny universe.
truthbtold

Round Lake, IL

#124 Apr 22, 2013
Calling you down and out wrote:
<quoted text>
MY job, slug, is to call you out every time you open your vicious mouth to slander other people. It's my job and I do it very well. I will continue to do it very well because you have made it quite clear that you do not think, have no facts, live in a dark world of corrupted theories, are on the wrong side of issues, and in general are a very disagreeable person badly in need of a dose of your own medicine. That you shall get each and every time you ridicule, slander, demean, or mindlessly disrespect other people.
Of course, the best solution is to just ignore you. With no audience, you will be talking to yourself. In single syllable words I am sure. But that is not going to happen either, so plan on an immediate and direct response each and every time you vomit out your venom. Such will not be the case if you ever have any facts that have any bearing on anything whatsoever. So far that has not occurred. Likely because you are incapable of logic and objective dialogues on anything your pin head concludes does not fit into your tiny universe.
Talk about hate. You sound like the most hatefull person I have ever heard. One good thing you told us is what your job is at the village hall. You are nothing more than a tax payers leach and a political hack.Get a real job you loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) 15 hr Lindalori 158
Twisters Elite - Delete (Jul '09) Wed Old Timer 33
Martin Valadez (May '09) Tue RL AMBASSADOR 212
Camera at 173 and 83 Apr 24 Old Timer 14
home choice stores (Aug '09) Apr 23 RcC 32
IH Rent -- Invitation Homes Rentals (Feb '14) Apr 23 Faith 58
News Gliniewicz aftermath, one year later (Aug '16) Apr 22 Quit ur bitchin 4

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance