First Prev
of 2
Next Last
twisters elite

Chicago, IL

#21 Oct 15, 2010
Love to see ultimates reputation being shown through its members trash talking other gyms on the internet. It really shines through that twisters is the best choice between the two, since its members, even former ua members, don't go online to talk badly about the others gym, coaches and and owners. Twisters is full of talented coaches and athletes. See you around worlds. Hopefully the athletes have the same attitude problems as their parents, could add a couple performance points.
Mr_No

Mount Prospect, IL

#22 Oct 19, 2010
twisters elite -

As the OP, the intent was to relay to everyone my experience with the previous owners of the gym and how they run their business relative to me. Its essentially a perfectly legitimate review of a business much like a restaurant review. Sadly, others have also experienced similar issues. This is a reflection on them and how they ran their business...nothing more. The public is entitled to know, weigh the merits of these statements and make their own informed decision.

I know you are trying to throw this back to UA as a negative mark on that program, but truly had D&T treated their customers better there would be no negative reviews, now would there?

Your last point trying to draw a correlation between this thread and performance results is just stupidity. First of all, the thread and many of the comments were last year prior to Worlds. To use your logic -> TE athletes and by the transitive property you applied, their families have negative attitudes. I don't think that is the case nor that you really believe your statement.
Mr_No

Mount Prospect, IL

#23 Oct 19, 2010
I should reinforce what another poster stated in that the gym has new ownership and that this is all moot unless D&T every return like scurge often does. This thread is not directed at new ownership as I have no experience with them and I wish them luck.
honestly

Ingleside, IL

#24 Dec 23, 2010
you need to relax, its cheerleading, and even though it is supose to be a fun sport, like everything else, its a business. the past owners ran it like one, and did very well from my standpoint. not everyone is going to be happy, and in a business sometimes you cannot protect everyones feelings. i for one agree with twisters elite above, that it does not look good trash talking other teams. lets keep politics out of cheer now especially with the parents.
Mr_No

United States

#25 Dec 24, 2010
The trash talking has been mutual here and on other forums.

Again, this thread is about the former owners and their "business practices" whereby they feel it is ok to steal money. It had nothing to do with the kids or athletes. Although, it must be stated that if you follow the story, the former owners were the first to try to punish my kids and include them in the collateral damage of our dispute....that is far more important to me than my money. And for that I will never forgive them, nor will I ever let anyone forget the fact that they are evil crooks.

I have had several good discussions with the new owners. I have heard some rumblings and seen some not so good performances, but that is all cyclical and they should be given the benefit of time.
hmmmmm

Mundelein, IL

#26 Aug 16, 2011
It has been over a year since this has last been posted on, new owners... and back to D & T..... thoughts?
Mr No

Mount Prospect, IL

#27 Oct 3, 2011
D&T are still D&T. Nuf said.
Dad of 2

Antioch, IL

#29 Feb 10, 2014
Same situation at Layton Athletics in Ringwood. UA All Day!
Dad of 2

Antioch, IL

#30 Feb 10, 2014
Same situation @ Layton Athletics not Gary but Kelley is lets say. HORRIBLE!!!!
cheer mom

Antioch, IL

#31 Feb 10, 2014
hahaha agree with comment on Layton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
near libertyville semi truck accident??? 45 min Bponch1234 1
Antioch, fire district will again seek ambulanc... 18 hr Res 21
find out if you have a warrant from lake county 19 hr need to know 1
police Sun imrereurrere 1
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Sat STUCK PARENT 84
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Dec 19 mermaid 129
warehouse sale Dec 19 News Reader 2011 5
Lake Villa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web