Wally Frasier, left, Steve Lentz and ...

Wally Frasier, left, Steve Lentz and Robin Meier are running for mayor in Mundelein.

There are 7 comments on the Daily Herald story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Wally Frasier, left, Steve Lentz and Robin Meier are running for mayor in Mundelein.. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

In the days before current mayoral candidate Wally Frasier resigned as Mundelein's police chief in 1992, village officials investigated widespread sexual harassment allegations in the department and were moving to demote the veteran cop, a Daily Herald inquiry revealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Little Ricky

Mchenry, IL

#1 Feb 26, 2013
I guess the new regime in Lakemoor knew what they were doing. Hainesville caught on quickly too.
wallace sucks

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2013
wally was always a dirty pig. Wallace Fraiser is useless and corrupt in my opinion
mundelein man

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2013
hey pople of Mundelein, you are making a huge mistake if you elect this moron for mayor.
35 Yr Mundelein Resident

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2013
It is unbelievable to think that anyone, other than Wally Frasier, feels that he is qualified to become mayor of Mundelein. He left the Mundelein Police Dept. because of his disgraceful behavior both internally and externally. This result was duplicated in two neighboring communities: Lakemoor and Hainesville.
Not surprisingly, he has refused to publicly debate the other candidates. If he is afraid to demonstrate his ability to promote himself, how can we have any confidence in his ability to speak out to promote Mundelein and to convincingly argue and negotiate on behalf of all Mundelein residents???
A bunch of big signs in a few front yards should not overshadow the incompetence of this unqualified candidate.
Wally Frasier should accept the challenge to debate the other candidates in order to provide the voters with the information that they need before making our choice. Refusing to debate tells me that he has more to hide that would hurt his chances than he has to offer that would help his chances.
Former lakemoor cop

River Grove, IL

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Wally is a great guy. The best chief I ever worked for!!!! Lakemoor would have been a developed department if they kept Wally. Lot of good guys left and were wrongfully discharged after Wally left. If Wally becomes chief somewhere....I would work for him in a second.
Julie s

Mchenry, IL

#6 Apr 7, 2013
I am sure you are a former lakemoor cop for a good reason. You probably were fired from somewhere else before you made your way to lakemoor. Wally was chief for 8 years and in that eight years took the department backwards. Getting rid of Fraiser was the best thing Lakemoor ever did and I am sure Hainesville feels the same way.
Lakemoor sucks

Wauconda, IL

#7 Oct 2, 2014
Former lakemoor cop wrote:
Wally is a great guy. The best chief I ever worked for!!!! Lakemoor would have been a developed department if they kept Wally. Lot of good guys left and were wrongfully discharged after Wally left. If Wally becomes chief somewhere....I would work for him in a second.
Everyone knows that you can't trust lakemoor cops. And I hear that Gary Spoerry fixes tickets for friends. I heard it from someone who works for the towing company that tows for Lakemoor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IH Rent -- Invitation Homes Rentals (Feb '14) 5 hr Minie 53
Do Not Visit Lakemoor Businesses Until The Red ... (Feb '13) 12 hr Ray Sulzer 52
Antioch Restaurants - can we have a NICE discus... (Mar '09) Nov 28 News Reader 100
durham school bus service (Oct '09) Nov 23 susan walsh 19
News Man accused of soliciting teen he met online (Nov '06) Nov 20 Bkp7934 15
Red Light Cameras (Mar '12) Nov 20 Terry 92
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Nov 18 Dave 144

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages