Father of baby in dog attack charged ...

Father of baby in dog attack charged with endangerment

There are 8 comments on the News Sun story from Nov 9, 2007, titled Father of baby in dog attack charged with endangerment. In it, News Sun reports that:

Robert A. Schultz, the father of an infant who was mutilated by a dachshund Sunday in Waukegan was arrested Thursday and charged with child endangerment and domestic battery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Sun.

Baby Momma

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2007
Well if anyone cares my beautiful baby boy is doing good, and is stable. You all are so angry, and saying all these mean things and don't know all the facts. The way that you all feel is nowhere near the pain we feel as his parents. I live everyday looking at my little boy that was born healthy at 8lbs and 1oz. with absolutely no problems. My little boy has never even had a rash. His smile could light up a room. And now I stare at him in a hospital bed, and my heart breaks. Me and his father cry everyday. You don't know this family! The father would NEVER do anything to purposely harm his first born child. I have a 4 year old, that he has helped raise for the past 2 years and NEVER hurt him. He worked everyday to give us a better life, and allowed me to enjoy my time home with my children. We split up because we were just two different people. There are fathers that deny their children, and take off. As soon as we split up he wanted him just as much as I did. Yes, he laid him on the couch, but in his mind his looking at it (well the floor in filty and dirty, and the couch is clean and comfortable). And the dog was nice to the baby all night before this had happened. So I was told. I'm not condoning what had happened, but there was 2 people in that house and only one was charged. And the dog is still alive. Instead of critizing us, tell me that you have my son is in your prayers. Right now we are looking at along struggle, and the baby will have alot of years of recovery/ So we need as much support, help, and prayer that we can get. So please respect our family's wishes. And let us concentrate on our son healing and not on all this negativity.
Baby Momma

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2007

Since: Nov 07

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2007
I accidentally put that piture on there so PLEASE respect my wishes and do not put my little baby's picture in the paper!!!!!!!!

United States

#4 Nov 11, 2007
I accidentally posted my son's picture PLEASE respect my wishes and don't post this in the paper! We have had enough media. I was trying to share his photo with people that want to help!

#5 Nov 11, 2007
I care. I feel so badly for your baby and your family. You are all in my prayers.
Everyone else stop worrying about what is going to happen to the dog and pray for this child.

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2007
I care also and I feel badly and you and your family are in my prayers....but you also made the comment "the dog is still alive" Anyone that owns or works with dogs can tell you that there are something in human dirty diapers that interests dogs..disgusting I know, but true..Regardless of the fault of your childs father or his girlfriend, it was most definately not the dogs fault. So leave the dog alone! And second of all, people are jerks...so if you are online here and expecting not to get negativity from people you shouldn't be looking. Just know that there are other people out there praying for all of you and don't worry about what the negative people say.

Libertyville, IL

#7 Nov 14, 2007
i love you and will be there as soon as i can please call me i love you and am praying every second for you guys god is good and he will prevail!!!

Woodridge, IL

#8 Nov 14, 2007
Thank you everyone for the support. My son had surguery yesturday and they have tryed to recreate a penis and scrodum. It was fine till this morning, the blood flowing in is good, but it is flowing out to slow. So they had to put leeches on him. Hopefully this will work! I will keep everyone informed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open mic coffee and tea 14 hr Bing me 12
Support your local GayLords!!! (Jun '11) Mar 16 JOKER712 46
Poll Red light cameras at Rt. 12 & Rt. 134- Safety o... (Jan '11) Mar 10 Red Light Scam Vi... 23
Review: Cristiano's Complete Car Care Mar 7 Janet 2
News Photos: Round Lake Roller Rink (Jan '10) Mar 2 Sally 44
Red light camera 120 and 12 (Mar '13) Mar 2 Cancer sucks 115
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Feb 27 Scalo 171

Lake Villa Jobs

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages