Created by unsatisfied on Mar 7, 2010

20 votes

Click on an option to vote

unpleasant

not professional

Another ridiculous poll

Skokie, IL

#1 Mar 7, 2010
This is stupid. The only choices are bad or "badder". Whoever posted this made your point - you don't like the guy. Pretty juvenile to dump your dislike in this way. How about just posting your comments? This is not a meaningful poll. It is just your point of view.
Jimano Customer

Round Lake, IL

#2 Mar 8, 2010
Whoever opened this poll needs to find something more constructive to do with their time. It is obvious that you are some sort of customer/employee who frequents the restaurant establishment. Most of us order our pizzas for delivery and don't even know the man. So, why would we care? This poll is unproductive.
Anvil Q Gobsmack

Round Lake, IL

#3 Mar 8, 2010
Moronic poll now being loaded up with votes by a cretin.
antich_res

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 9, 2010
I love Jimano's pizza since it was Jimmy's pizza and always will. Not everyone belong on the internet, including the poster of the poll. I think I am going to order Jimano's tomorrow night. Obviously the poll poster had his/her little feeling hurt. Bo-ho!
Antioch Res

Wheaton, IL

#5 Mar 10, 2010
I know I have picked up pizza from the Jimanos in Antioch several times and love the food. The ownwers are great people. They always help my sons school with different functions. I will say though the few times that I've been in there waiting for pizza, one of the guys who I do believe is a manager can be quite rude with his customers.I know if I had someone working for me I'd want them to give a good impression to my customers, especially in a small town. Otherwise the food is great.
Leaning Tower of Pizza

Villa Park, IL

#6 Mar 11, 2010
The poll IS stupid but I have to say, I don't care for the pizza. Giving to a school doesn't make the pizza taste good.

Sorry, just my opinion.
Mal Fumez

Round Lake, IL

#7 Mar 11, 2010
This poll stinks.
Antioch Res

Aurora, IL

#8 Mar 12, 2010
antich_res wrote:
I love Jimano's pizza since it was Jimmy's pizza and always will. Not everyone belong on the internet, including the poster of the poll. I think I am going to order Jimano's tomorrow night. Obviously the poll poster had his/her little feeling hurt. Bo-ho!

If you think it's stupid then why are you reading it and replying to it!!!!
Paul S Stupido

Round Lake, IL

#9 Mar 13, 2010
Hi, this is Paul S. Stupido, father of Ima and Oua Stupido, children who love the pizza at Jimano's.

I do not know who started this poll, or why you did it, but it seems terribly unfair and hateful. In the words of my dear father, I. Ben Stupido and his new girlfriend, Meg A. Incompetento, hard working pizza pickers and pepperoni pluckers in the fields of Flamramastan...shuddup dummy. You donna like it, donna buy it. You donna like him, tella da boss. You wanna start polls, mova to Poland. You wanna get real, shuddup and get back to work.
Maggie

Fox Lake, IL

#10 Mar 17, 2010
I just had Jimano's for the first time last night in Round Lake and I'm sold... best pizza I've had in years.

So who the hell cares if the manager is rude (no idea if he is or not). Are you there for warm fuzzies or there for awesome pizza? Get a life pollster.
Alex Lester

Antioch, IL

#11 Mar 18, 2010
HAHAHAHA I WORK for jimanos pizzeria in antioch and it is apparent either this customer has a personal grudge OR there was some kind of a disagreement between them self and the manager. I know Pete and the other employees very well and know that they would never try to make the store or the employees look bad. At times some may seem on edge but if you knew some of the customers we run in to or problems that tend to arise, you would understand much better. People have their good days and their bad days, but 9 times out of 10 we have nothing but cheer for our customers. This poll is stupid, atleast give us some options other then bad, and more terrible... G'day!!

Pop in and grab a pizza everyone, its beautiful outside!!
Gwen

United States

#12 Mar 18, 2010
Holy Crap! What is wrong with people? I am a former employee, and also a customer. He's a great boss, and he treats patrons of that store quite well. Some people need to learn how their personal matters, and stop making attempts to tear others (and their jobs) down. Karma is a Bitch, jackass.
Momo Watch

Round Lake, IL

#13 Mar 22, 2010
Is this all settled now for the moron who started this post? Feeling better now that you have publicly trashed someone Bunky? I certainly hope so.

Sounds like a great injustice was done to you. I highly recommend you file a brief with the Supreme Court to see if they can accomplish a couple of goals:

- Resolve any service issues at Jimano's
- Determine if there are legal grounds to commit you for hatred and stupidity.
just_a_citizen

Round Lake, IL

#14 Feb 15, 2011
Jimanos pizza in antioch Has the worst customer service around. I have given them 3 chances to be polite, professional and to keep to the hour schedule that is posted. When you come in and there is like 45 min left till close, but their still open, and REFUSE to make you food, poor customer service...Happend three times. Will go to gurnee from now on.

“The man they call Vyv.”

Since: Nov 10

Antioch, IL

#15 Feb 16, 2011
Never had a problem with them. My pizza order has always been correct (and this has been an issue with other places, Waukegan Pizza I'm looking at you), always arrived quickly, and always arrived hot. And no one who's ever taken our order has ever been rude. Can't ask for more than that.

Since: Nov 10

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 16, 2011
Never had a problem with Jimano's either. They have great deals and will accept multiple coupons when you order multiple items. Folks on the phone are pleasant and polite. We normally pick up, and haven't had an issue there either.

Pleasant enough experience, enough to keep us coming back.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Des Plaines, IL

#17 Feb 8, 2013
lol this poll is rediculas petes a great manager and he would SMASH YOU
wow

Fox Lake, IL

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Get to know the guy before u talk shit about him
ppstokin

Salem, WI

#19 Mar 16, 2013
If u come in at11:00am for a slice how is it there already sold out before they even open? Clearly confusing not once but has apened three tomes three strikess i'm done with them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 49,818
Medical service 3 hr another Antioch r... 3
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Politician 1,924
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Common Sense 4,026
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 23 hr Weneedchange 150
Bullying at Antioch Middle School needs to be s... Tue WaywardDaughter 7
Mariano's in Antioch Sep 15 res 3
•••
•••

Lake Villa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lake Villa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lake Villa News, Events & Info