computer store in lake villa owner li...

computer store in lake villa owner likes to treat peole like crap

Posted in the Lake Villa Forum

need to know

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 9, 2012
the store at 45& grand ave ,know as univercell wireless is a bad place.i got fed up with the owner as i was getting my stuff because i told him i was quitting started crap,used profanity and tried to beat me up.not a lie.i got fed up with bad repairs
,in which he did like to hear about.it`s all about money.i believe in quality work.not send out junk.
this is a warning.you get what u pay for now.
i tried to keep the repairs real at low cost.charged double.stole screens out of laptops not yet dead,or
not approved by customers for us to keep.
yet he argued about how bad i was,he doesn`t value skills,just fill his pocket.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 10, 2012
you can go away now...we all know you are just another disgruntled ex-employee trying to give the business a bad name...go find a new job please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antioch Small Engine Repair is a scam (Jul '11) 8 hr dead grandma 118
Martin Valadez (May '09) 10 hr ray 209
caution,charles trinchetilla III might be back 14 hr enemy1 1
Macek Rumours! (Mar '15) Jun 24 Issac Newton Fan 27
Poll Red light cameras at Rt. 12 & Rt. 134- Safety o... (Jan '11) Jun 19 JustPassingThrough 22
Costco in Antioch? Also, maybe a Starbucks? (Aug '14) Jun 13 Nils Trillingham III 24
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Jun 2 raisal 159

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages