Blood in Blood Out: Who was wrong Pac...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jess_jlo_

United States

#82 Jun 20, 2012
i think its really sad that people are on here talking crap and saying things that either aren't related to the topic or rude. i honestly thought this was a really good movie, and i believe that both paco and miklo are wrong in their own ways.
China

Riverside, CA

#83 Jul 30, 2012
I think that it was somebody's fault. I personally like Pacos character because he comes out real strong by saying "Lives a risk." He really didn't care what would happen at the moment and some gang members think that way to ease their pain. Paco didn't have a dead, from what I remember that was his step-dad. Theres a part where he tells Cruzito "Thats ur dad." Anyways it was wrong for him to shoot his cousin of course but he has always grown up to think to himself. Life is a game, even though he thought he was doing the right thing and he was a "cop" it hurt him that he did it and at the end. His actions were the cause of a desmadre to their bond. But no matter what they were still brothers. Family is something that no one can break apart, raza is what keeps everything going. This is how life is.
el terible

Odessa, TX

#84 Oct 21, 2012
El mero mero had a dream.. we Are that dream
eminem

UK

#86 Jun 2, 2013
What does mero mero mean miklo used that words when the two prisoners bloked him then hea said something about mero mero
Lil Sicko

United States

#87 Jun 15, 2013
what kind of hat does paco wear?? and what kind of knife does he use? o:
Dolor

Oman

#88 Sep 1, 2013
eminem wrote:
What does mero mero mean miklo used that words when the two prisoners bloked him then hea said something about mero mero
Mero mero is Montana
tres bolitas

Philippines

#89 Sep 6, 2013
paco's have a vagina. he like a creeps!
Luna South East Houston

Houston, TX

#90 Jan 9, 2014
Paco was wrong not saying robbery and murder is ok BUT! he said it himself Miklo wore his clothes! Slept in his home! Job or no job that's his blood! I really liked his character up until that point. He a piece of shit and deserves a lot more than to be cut off!
Luna South East Houston

Houston, TX

#91 Jan 9, 2014
El mero mero means the head dude, top dog, main man, leader
Zia

Revesby, Australia

#92 Apr 26, 2014
Gang Culture is the synopsis. This movie is about trying to make sense if situations beyond our control, but also our actions have consequences in everyday life. We all make mistakes but we have to learn from what we did and ensure a better tomorrow for our loved ones and ultimalety ourselves.
Paco was wrong. Cruz was wrong. Milko was wrong. They were mere children catapulted into senseless crimes, gang culture only cares about what you can do to promote their interests in the moment, but your family is the one who suffers an eternity once you are either emotionally or physically scarred.
We are all human, mistakes happen in life what seperates us from being a failure is how we handle tomorrow. With dignity , respect and integrity. Gangs use people like Cruz & Milko to make money and promote lifestyle , but the fact is it's our loved ones who
Ultimately pay the price.....
huh

Round Lake, IL

#93 Apr 27, 2014
who are these people?????? why does anyone care????
round lake sucks

Paw Paw, IL

#94 May 2, 2014
All the gang shit is for pussies punks who can't think for them selves or do anything on there own best thing that could happen is get them and there perents and and wipe them off the face of the earth you ask why the parents because as a percent I know the day my child was brought into this world it was my duty as a human to teach my child to be the best person they could be not to only worry about my self and let my child do what ever they wanted and grow into a piece of shit scrum of the earth. Like so many have become I blame the parents with no less then 98 percent of any gang issues I also believe that what ever a judge imposes on a scum gang banger the parents should get the same penalty
angel98777

Big Rapids, MI

#95 Dec 31, 2014
Honestly in reality both were wrong Family is family whether its blood or not You help one another and honestly Paco was wrong to I think in away all three betrayed each other Yes love for there family is there and for one another but wrong is wrong and there are ways to make things right without the whole gang thing
j dawg

United States

#96 Jan 6, 2015
Just Horsin Around wrote:
For what it's worth, eyes, I am female.
Yea it had alot to do with gangs drugs and violence but it showed family morals alotta movies these days don't just sayin.. Paco was wrong tho he hated on miklo from the moment he came back to the hood he knew he was gna be bout it that's why he was always salty
Get a life

United States

#97 Jan 10, 2015
Smoke Dogg wrote:
Paco hated Miklo for what he had become. But did her forget that he Miklo went to jail for killing a 3P what was about to kill him? PAco shot Miklo at the scene of the robbery becuase he had too much loylty to his job. But he owes Miklo his life and I for one think that Paco was wrong.
Are you F N kidding me! Why don't you go and get a life you F N looser! Making a topic over a stupid movie like blood in blood out? The ne says it all you damn numbskull! You must not have a life.
ikeman361

United States

#98 Jul 15, 2015
On the cool Paco was in the wrong..

My favorite part of movie was when Paco didn't leave miklo in the car like most people would.. to me that's the true definition of carnalismo....
atlas51

Rahway, NJ

#99 Sep 12, 2015
Paco has very string influence in Miklos actions. Miklo been half mexican half white. It appears he was more attached to his Mexican side. He spoke spanish, knew the culture, the customs and loved the food. Miklos had an issue with himself. He always wanted to fit in. He never saw that role model in his Real Father. His mother was never there either. So he rely on his homies. And the one he mostly admired was Paco. And Mill wanted to be like him .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Villa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New anti-tax group forms from dollar-bill prope... 3 hr George Washington 2
News Gliniewicz aftermath, one year later 22 hr Foxtucky Sucks 2
Shutdown Grimm road! (Jul '15) Mon Grimm Reaper 20
Third party option? Sun simps 2
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Aug 16 Livandlurn 136
News Constable: Police raid leaves Antioch woman hom... Aug 16 SMDH 1
Antioch Small Engine Repair is a scam (Jul '11) Aug 14 Frank T 121

Lake Villa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Villa Mortgages