created by: WAKE UP AMERICA | May 15, 2010

Round Lake Park, IL

1,936 votes

Implement Arizona's immigration bill in Illinois.

Click on an option to vote

  • yes
  • no

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Concerned White Guy

Algonquin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 25, 2010
 

Judged:

10

8

7

Send them all the illegals back Mexican,Polish,Russian,African ,German.If your illegal get out.
RLP Resident

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 25, 2010
 

Judged:

8

8

7

AMEN
WAKE UP AMERICA

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 25, 2010
 

Judged:

9

9

7

yes
send more National Guard to Border
Time bandit

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 19, 2010
 

Judged:

9

9

8

if you are from another country you can't live here unless you follow our laws to enter the country

if you come here as the immigrant and want to live here that is fine there is no argument at that point

the problem is when you come here illegally , when you sneak into this country

by sneaking into this country you have shown your A CRIMINAL

criminals are not allowed to come into the United States from other countries
Mark West

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 3, 2010
 

Judged:

12

11

8

1:when applying for any social aid you must prove you're a citizen or legal immigrant of this country

2:when registering children for school the parents must have proof that they are legal immigrants or citizen of the USA

this way police will not have to get involved

all the free-bees stop

the illegal immigrants will go home,on their own ,at no cost to the taxpayer

finished the double border fence And guard it well

the Mayor's and all city officials that fail to uphold immigration laws should be prosecuted for treason
AMERICA MAN

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 26, 2010
 

Judged:

10

9

8

Immigration needs to be controlled by a set amount and proper criteria are have to be followed
most countries you are allowed to vacation so you get a vacation visa
if you come as a worker you get a workers visa
if you come as the immigrant you must meet the criteria
that means you're not a criminal
you must have a education in a needed field
most Mexicans coming into this country need a workers visa that can be reviewed and renewed year after year so they can come and work and go back home to Mexico
when anyone can come into the country without a background check this is the problem
we cannot just let criminals come into our country and add to the cost to this country
initial crime cost US taxpayers
to track down the criminal and apprehend the criminals cost US taxpayers
to actually prosecute and also to give him legal counsel cost the US taxpayer
to actually keep them in prison cost US taxpayer
so the bill is huge when it comes to individual criminals coming into our country
this does not account for the suffering of the individual the crime was committed against
to allow uneducated people from other countries to immigrate into the United States
will only increase the ghetto populations and the crime that comes with ghettos
that's what you can see ghettos of California becoming larger and larger and the crime rate skyrocketing
VIVA TEN SEVENTY

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 26, 2010
 

Judged:

12

9

9

Whats the latest count on money pissed away to house , feed , and teach english to illegals in Illinois? If you want to come than do it right if not get the fu** out, fill the paperwork out and come back the right way.
Round Wow

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 18, 2010
 

Judged:

10

8

8

This is the actual newspaper article
Victoria, Texas is a town about 80 miles west of Houston
local Hispanic leaders there in opposition to pending immigration legislation, boycotted all Caucasian owned businesses last month as a demonstration of their economic impact on the community.
The boycott was declared a success by Hispanic communities noting revenue in Caucasian owned businesses was down by 19%.
The Caucasian Business owners declared the boycott a success as well pointing out that
1. shoplifting was reduced by 77%
2. money orders sent out of the country were down by 97%
3. the cost of daily cleanup trash collection was down by 84%
4. shoppers reported they could actually hear English being spoken throughout the community for the first time in recent memory
5. customers pay for purchases with real money not government debit cards or food
Just Sayin

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 19, 2010
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Round Wow wrote:
This is the actual newspaper article
Victoria, Texas is a town about 80 miles west of Houston
local Hispanic leaders there in opposition to pending immigration legislation, boycotted all Caucasian owned businesses last month as a demonstration of their economic impact on the community.
The boycott was declared a success by Hispanic communities noting revenue in Caucasian owned businesses was down by 19%.
The Caucasian Business owners declared the boycott a success as well pointing out that
1. shoplifting was reduced by 77%
2. money orders sent out of the country were down by 97%
3. the cost of daily cleanup trash collection was down by 84%
4. shoppers reported they could actually hear English being spoken throughout the community for the first time in recent memory
5. customers pay for purchases with real money not government debit cards or food
Could you provide the link to that article, please?

All I could find was a listing on snopes.com that said it was false. Your post appeared on snopes practically word for word except for you numbered the items and the original hoax email that went around did not. http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/sh...
the Man

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 20, 2010
 

Judged:

6

6

5

When the politicians stops doing what's good for the country
politicians better understand they will be voted out if they stop doing the will of the people

deport all persons that do not have proper documentation for being in this country
put them on a list that will never allow them back into this country again

no more catch and release for illegal immigrants put them to work building and repairing our fence securing our borders

same as Mexican law two years imprisonment if found in the country illegally
the Man

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 25, 2010
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Concerned White Guy wrote:
Send them all the illegals back Mexican,Polish,Russian,African ,German.If your illegal get out.
Yes send back the 6 million mexicans ,10 Russians,2 Africans and the 1 German
the Man

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 25, 2010
 

Judged:

6

6

5

73% of Americans believe that individuals should carry proof of legal status

67% support police being able to detain an individual that can't prove legal status

62% support police questioning an individual they suspect to be in the country illegally,

59% support the Arizona law.
the Man

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 25, 2010
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Immigration Updated 2010

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/resources/v...
Just Sayin

La Grange Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 25, 2010
 

Judged:

7

6

6

the Man wrote:
73% of Americans believe that individuals should carry proof of legal status
67% support police being able to detain an individual that can't prove legal status
62% support police questioning an individual they suspect to be in the country illegally,
59% support the Arizona law.
That doesn't make it right.
the Man

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 26, 2010
 

Judged:

5

5

5

This is what mexicans WILL Bring to the U.S.A.

Just another Happy Fun Filled Day in mexico !

Mexican police chief found assassinated

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/22...
Just Sayin

La Grange Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Oct 27, 2010
 

Judged:

5

5

5

the Man wrote:
This is what mexicans WILL Bring to the U.S.A.
Just another Happy Fun Filled Day in mexico !
Mexican police chief found assassinated
http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/22...
I would like to pay for you to take a trip to Mexico.
AMERICA MAN

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Oct 28, 2010
 

Judged:

5

5

5

I'm so sick of all the Illegals and the free care they get.People here can't get any help.Now the drug cartel is coming across the border killing peole,..Where is our goverments head?Our State is doing nothing to stop
Just Sayin

La Grange Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Oct 28, 2010
 

Judged:

7

6

6

AMERICA MAN wrote:
I'm so sick of all the Illegals and the free care they get.People here can't get any help.Now the drug cartel is coming across the border killing peole,..Where is our goverments head?Our State is doing nothing to stop
What kind of help are you not getting?
AMERICA MAN

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Six Americans killed in mexico's drug war city
in separate attacks since Saturday in the violent border city of Ciudad Juarez
Just Sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Nov 5, 2010
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Wow...that's only 1600 miles away. Just around the corner, in fact. We had better hide now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake Villa Discussions

Search the Lake Villa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,069
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 5 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,535
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 5 hr Be kuel 505
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints 9 hr Get it Now 36
Antioch Wal-Mart Ad Match Policy (Jul '13) Fri Time for a Change 16
Has Steve Smouse mis-managed the Tim Osmond Park? (Dec '07) Fri Rabbi OToole 47
Home based business Fri Scooby 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lake Villa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lake Villa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••