excellant band playing at Woodys on Friday, 2-10-06

Posted in the Lake View Forum

robin

AOL

#1 Feb 5, 2006
There's a really fantastic band playing at "WOODYS" bar (Abbott Rd.- Lackawanna) this Friday on Feb.10,06. The name of the band is "ACIDTONE" - formerly "LIFT". The chick singer is the former "MISS NEW YORK NATIONAL PRE-TEEN" and also "MISS U.S.A. ROYAL". She's also done a lot of modeling, magazines, shows, television, etc. and a whole lot more! The drummer is also one of western New Yorks best drummers I've ever heard besides Eric Clapton. LOL! I don't know much about the rest of the group except that their also great. I believe the band starts around 10:30. Hope ya all can make it. Believe me - You won't be disappointed!
misty

Penfield, NY

#2 Mar 23, 2006
robin wrote:
There's a really fantastic band playing at "WOODYS" bar (Abbott Rd.- Lackawanna) this Friday on Feb.10,06. The name of the band is "ACIDTONE" - formerly "LIFT". The chick singer is the former "MISS NEW YORK NATIONAL PRE-TEEN" and also "MISS U.S.A. ROYAL". She's also done a lot of modeling, magazines, shows, television, etc. and a whole lot more! The drummer is also one of western New Yorks best drummers I've ever heard besides Eric Clapton. LOL! I don't know much about the rest of the group except that their also great. I believe the band starts around 10:30. Hope ya all can make it. Believe me - You won't be disappointed!
i saw acidtone last weekend, thought they rocked.. do they have a website?
jrp

Hays, KS

#3 Jun 1, 2006
The website is www.acidtoneband.com
robin

AOL

#4 Oct 29, 2006
We all really know that eric clapton plays guitar!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton 1 hr Henu 4
mt vernon is a bad place to live (Sep '08) Thu flower 118
New Rochelle, one true location, Where The City... Dec 17 sssstenbrian 1
Area Police (Jun '11) Dec 16 Henu 39
3 Teens Arrested In West Seneca Murder (Jul '07) Dec 15 Ezra 162
Sieg heil,Jeztz kommt aber wirklich Adolf . Er ... Dec 13 Henu 1
Study Buddy Dec 12 bank5662 1
Lake View Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web