should honest frank run for angola po...

should honest frank run for angola police chief

Posted in the Lake View Forum

honest frank

Colonial Heights, VA

#1 Apr 17, 2011
i would vote for him because he is honest. he said so. you would be safe in the knowledge that Frankie baby is on the job. he would look good in an Angola police uniform, but the question is, what rank, four stars would look good on him. like a general.
big nuts

Colonial Heights, VA

#2 May 13, 2011
I say he dress like an admiral so he would be admired
Joe Kane Patrol in Angola

Colonial Heights, VA

#3 May 19, 2011
I think honest frank would be the first honest police chief in angola since Joe Kane had the job. He was great and an excellent humanitarian. A father figure to all the kids in the neighborhood and someone to look up to. Never has there been a better police man in all the region.
vn redpatch

Carson, VA

#4 May 9, 2012
i WISH jOE kANE WAS STIL IN THE FORCE, HE WAS THE BEST
Wloclawek Warrior

Carson, VA

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Just what is there in Angola that needs a police department. The taxes are out of sight, The public servants are all on the take, just look, Honest Frank should be made the only Policeman in the whole village. He is stupid, no doubt, does drugs and smokes and drinks, which is a prerequisite for the job since Joe Kane, bless his heart, left the town a mess when he retired. If they only would have made Joe Kane the president, since that monkey that we have in office does not know his ass from a hole in the ground. At least Frankie Baby could take mud buckets and use them as helmets for the air-force. They do not do anything anyway. Give Frankie Baby the job of chief.
Benny Shields

Carson, VA

#6 Sep 16, 2013
As I speak from hellfire that my dirty deeds in lifetime put me,I would go for Honest Frank because I have known him and while I was preaching and having intercourse with one of the married women before service, Frank never touched my fat daughters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tesla Riddle Nov 15 Bitch 2
News West Seneca School District Issues Alert; Anoth... (Apr '08) Nov 14 Shawn L 55
Lake bay, Kirchoffs, Stans, The Du Drop Inn, T... Nov 14 Skinny Naab 1
Care-a-lot NOT!!!! Nov 9 Carealot NOT 1
mt vernon is a bad place to live (Sep '08) Nov 7 abdellina hassan 163
News Following Gang Arrests, Mount Vernon Mayor Call... Nov 6 stormchild 1
Orchard Park Music Selection (Aug '12) Oct 31 Musikologist 16

Lake View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake View Mortgages