Arrest Made In Everett Robbery Where ...

Arrest Made In Everett Robbery Where Victim Fatally Shot Assailant

There are 2 comments on the KIRO-TV Seattle story from Jun 3, 2011, titled Arrest Made In Everett Robbery Where Victim Fatally Shot Assailant. In it, KIRO-TV Seattle reports that:

Everett detectives arrested a man Friday in connection to a robbery last week that also involved what police said was a fatal self-defense shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIRO-TV Seattle.

Corys Friend

Bothell, WA

#1 Jun 4, 2011
Kevin Odneal is a person who has murdered not just once but twice and im so glad that he finally has to pay for his actions in 2008 he had shot and killed a very good friend of mine Cory Hamilton and got away with it and now he kills again but this time he didnt get so lucky I thank God that he will have to be incarcerated right along with all the others that he let take the fall for his actions!!!! R.I.P. Cory Hamilton and Mike Carter finally justice was on our side .
unanamous

Post Falls, ID

#2 Sep 16, 2013
Im so glad they caught him im so sorry I was the only eyewitness, ive been waiting for them to take him. RIP Cory I love you, im happy for the time I had with you. You are missed and I will never forget my last moments with you, I just wish you were still here, I wish we had never gone there. Im so sorry I was so scared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Sound Air Solutions (Jan '11) Nov 4 Suzie 45
Joe Timberlake Oct '16 Yvonne 1
I need to sell my suboxin. (Mar '15) Oct '16 Dmbfan 5
News Arlington WA man wins $2.3 million (Feb '08) Sep '16 Grateful Gram 3
Love or Religion (Sep '15) Sep '15 John dee 1
Religions (Sep '15) Sep '15 John dee 1
wife sexual past revealed. (Jan '15) Jun '15 Nightmare 3

Lake Stevens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance