Man shot by a Lake Stevens Police off...

Man shot by a Lake Stevens Police officer was armed

There are 5 comments on the The Herald story from Nov 3, 2009, titled Man shot by a Lake Stevens Police officer was armed. In it, The Herald reports that:

The man shot and killed by police during a confrontation late on Sunday was carrying firearms, detectives say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

Anderson

Olympia, WA

#1 Nov 3, 2009
When are we going to find out what happened? We have a righ to know.
turk

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2009
Guy was making a fuss over something, 911 was called, cop shot guy because he (cop) thought his life was in danger from the guy. Investigators later find weapon (gun) on dead guy and another weapon nearby dead guy.

Cop has three years on force and was hired before his 21st birthday.

What more do you want to know?
a friend

Tacoma, WA

#3 Nov 5, 2009
they wouldn't say if the man shot by police even had the other gun in his hands or not. It could have been the home owners gun. It's odd that they released the statements from the investigators and not the police officers and witnesses that was involved. Looks like an under trained police force to me.
Terrible situation

Renton, WA

#4 Nov 9, 2009
I heard that his wife left him, taking their children. I can't imagine serving 3 terms in combat coming back to find my wife sleeping with another man. The icing on the cake would be losing my kids and having to pay nearly all of my military wages for child support for kids I cannot see but 8 times a month maximum. While I was in the military, I saw couples get married and the wives spend most of their night life in the E.M. club picking up on cute guys while their husbands were overseas. The woman involved probably did the same. This whole situation sounded very toxic. It's terrible the guy that was shot. It's also terrible that the officer was put into the situation. Right or wrong, he did what he thought he had to do at the time to protect himself or others.
Sherri m

Redmond, WA

#5 Jun 1, 2013
Can you imagine? It just makes the heart sick!

Sherri

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boeing, Thai Airways International celebrate 25... Jun 26 litesong 1
wife sexual past revealed. Jun 14 Nightmare 3
Save $100 Directv Dicount Coupon Jun '15 guy4709 1
Review: Sound Air Solutions (Jan '11) May '15 Kelly H 44
News Council members introduce new public nudity ord... May '15 The Ace of Spades 4
Review: GEEKDEAL.COM (Jan '09) Apr '15 jimbo 19
Lake Stevens Locksmith (Dec '14) Dec '14 RoslynAHarris 1
More from around the web

Lake Stevens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lake Stevens Mortgages