Veteran Upset Over Store Selling American Flag Doormats

May 23, 2012 Full story: KTVI

LAKE ST. LOUIS, MO - One local veteran wants a local hardware chain to stop selling doormats with the American flag on them.

Full Story
DebM

Wentzville, MO

#1 May 24, 2012
Poor John- he forgot freedom means for all. The SCOTUS has ruled that the flag can be used for such images, so Lowe's has the full support of the constitution. Besides, he seems to have forgotten what the flag looks like, that floormat does not depict the US Flag. It depicts a banner of stripes and stars in the colors of the us flag, but not the actual flag.

I am hoping Lowe's keeps this item available for all to purchase who choose. If Lowe's submits to the pressure of this one person with such a wacked-out concept of THAT being the flag, then they may as well stop selling all items with a red white and blue theme, because those also represent America.

Dear John, thank you for fighting for my rights and freedoms. Now let me have those rights and freedoms, regardless of your personal opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 54 min DONT BE DAWG STUPID 97,100
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Abdurratln 2,899
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr ozarkman 543
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr Jenny 6,937
News update 11 hr Crime reporterxxx 1
Weather 11 hr Doppler dude 1
Today 11 hr Betty 1
•••
•••
•••

Lake St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••