Medical Transportation Management to ...

Medical Transportation Management to add 60 jobs with $78M Mo. deal

There are 3 comments on the Bizjournals story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Medical Transportation Management to add 60 jobs with $78M Mo. deal. In it, Bizjournals reports that:

Medical Transportation Management Inc. of Lake St. Louis plans to add 60 workers now that it's won another contract with the state of Missouri to provide non-emergency medical-related transportation services.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bizjournals.

Unemployed-Have Applied

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Whats the deal with getting a job here then? They have ads for at least a year and I have sent many an application and resume for different posted ads. I know at least 6 other people who have also applied, and none of us have every even got a call back from MTM. And, YES, we are qualified, before you all jump in with that comment- and YES, I understand that a lot of people are out of work and applying. Word around is that they are very hard to work for and have a habit of hiring who they personally know, I hope thats not the case.
Another resident

Moscow Mills, MO

#2 Aug 7, 2010
They are VERY hard to work for. They fire randomly and twist the rules to suit themselves. I have NEVER walked out of a job before and I did with them. NOT a good place to work for!
Unemployed in Lincoln Co

Wentzville, MO

#3 Feb 24, 2011
Glad I read this post. I also have applied with them several times. Once they called me to schedule an interview; I was dressed and in the car to go and I got a call that they wanted to cancel it!!!! That is not professional! I was curious why I see the same jobs posted every X months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wentzville Board Asks for More Discussion on Pa... (Apr '13) 5 hr mr bonner 45
Join the Wentzville Taddlers against corruption... Fri Anonymous 40
Most post are too attract fools,morons Thu Bogus Young 1
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO (Dec '14) Thu RoyBatty 18
Glenhurst subdivision (Jul '13) Wed Seriously 104
Live in Maui or ? Jun 25 Fred Wentz 2
Wentzville is best place to live Jun 25 Fred Wentz 3
More from around the web

Lake St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lake St. Louis Mortgages